Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy lifts, thy nutrition come...

Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy lifts, thy nutrition come, thy gains will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us his day our daily bench press max, and forgive our lack of squats. Lead us not into regular lifting, but Freakdom. For thine is the kingdom, the curls and the gains that is 5% nutrition, for ever and ever. Amen

RIP Rich Piana (1971-2017)

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

He left humanity behind. There are heavier weights to be lifted up there.

Amen.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE WEIGHT, ALRIGHT GUYS. ITS ABOUT THE PUMP, THAT CONTRACTION - WHEN YOU FEEL THAT MUSCLE WORKIIIIIING OK GUYS SO, DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FUCKING WEIGHT, YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING AHHH OK LETS GO KILL CHEST YEEEEEIH

Amen

F

F

S

did he died?

F

It still hurts every day

amen god dammit

>Death

Piana collapsed while receiving a haircut from his girlfriend. He was standing at the time and hit his head when he collapsed.[10]After spending two weeks in an induced coma to try and reduce swelling to the brain, Piana died on August 25, 2017 aged 45, shortly before his 46th birthday.[11]He is buried atForest Lawn Memorial Parkin Hollywood Hills, California.[

>dubs AND quints
W I T N E S S E D

>almost 2 months ago

F. Let's get big.

F

F

F
He'll return to humanity when we're ready.
Booked Friday off to do my 8 hours of arms

F

>good fucking MORNING
>two scoops? 4 scoops?
>im just joking
>busted! Rich is EXAGERATING
>I always have to overdo everything. Can't do what everything is doing

I'm convinced he isn't permanently dead, he's just shocking his body with a 2 month cremation. Right babe?

f

Remarkable.

Truly hitting the numbers.

He really seemed as if he believed in what he did daily. Lucky him.

Absolutely checked

F

F

I really hope so.

KILLING HEAVEN - FEEDER WORKOUTS WITH JESUS - 400 LBS SHREDDED - F***ING INSANE GENETICS

>You know, just fucking pieces of fucking shit.
>IN THE GARBAGE

F
Hope he's getting mad spirit gains, or reincarnated as a swole motherfucker

F