Which One Should Rule France, Veeky Forums?

Choose your side.

Attached: Untitled.png (400x267, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
jacqmace.wixsite.com/histoires/haplogroupe-napolon-iii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at that smug bastard on the right. I'd be that smug too, were my last name Napoleon.

House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom of France and Great Britain.

exactly. Id be a right cunt to everyone if I was Napoleons heir.

I'd go with Napoleon but he isn't even a direct descendant of the actual Napoopan.

Bourbon are the only ones with any actual claim desu

Louis XX, the one and only true legitimate heir of Capet

Jean Cristophe isnt even descended from Napoleon Bonaparte, even if you are a Bonapartist i dont see the point

>none of them look even white

Into the trash they all go.

La creatura

Attached: 12-41-45-DTDRQX8W4AAiLL7.jpg (591x758, 42K)

I want Louis and Jean-Christophe to have a smug off with the French throne on the line

Attached: JB5bf75a_profimedia_0192483975.jpg (1066x1600, 229K)

>kings of England aren’t legitimate kings of France
Wew lad

It's called suntan, it happens when you leave the basement for a while.

Well, given that the house of Windsor is only remotely related with a branch of a branch of a branch of the house of Plantagenet, and that the kings of England renounced the French throne in Bretigny, I'd say their claims aren't valid anymore.

Bourbons might actually be the aristocrats that would fit in better in modern day Europe. The old patriarch of the family was pro-EU, so he should get along with the french PR. The family was also prosecuted by the Nazis, was anti-communist, and promoted West-East conciliation.

Why isn’t it Bonaparte?

His last name is Bonaparte.

That's his first names.

Attached: f-macron-a-20170705.jpg (2000x1333, 545K)

Attached: 194327-004-60511886.jpg (346x450, 27K)

>When you've won the lottery of life

>c*pétien
>also a c*apétien
>not even royal
Only when you find a mérovingien will I fall for royalist shills. The king of France needs to have Neptune's blood.

The legitimist pretender literally looks like the Chad template in Chad v Virgin memes

Orleanist pretender looks like some rich cunt that tinfoil theorists would somehow make connections to blood ritual pedophilia islands or whatever

Bonapartist heir just looks like your next greasy sycophantic demagogue running for mayor in some second-rate city

/notre empereur/

Attached: 1521627818756.jpg (600x540, 120K)

Looks like a discount Justin Trudeau

But look, that might be fine because he just has to be nice, not smart. I didn't even know they still had queens

That's because the French are TRVE sons of ROMA, they're not dirty nordic barbarians

Attached: Jean-Christophe-Napoleon-1.jpg (300x437, 41K)

France is rightful Roman clay. Unless you find a direct descendant of Aphrodite you can kiss you claim goodbye.
Spoiler: There are none.

Why not create a new royal family. Bloodlines seems like autism.

One is Spanish, the other italian. Only the guy in the middle is more or less French

Louis desu

Henry VIII

Thats not how kingship works user

It always works like that.

Orléans has absolutely no legitimacy desu, it's the literal cuck monarchy of the constitution between 1830-48

/thread

given the english have a legitimate claim on the french crown going back to the treaty of troyes the english monarch has the strongest claim, and the only experience at the role

>von wittelbachs

>were my last name Napoleon.
>He forgot that Bonaparte was known for him first name

YÉ NA PRETEND PAS YÉ SUIS

Attached: fd3bf0643b00b53705c2ac4e8dcca3c2.jpg (808x808, 92K)

This is a ridiculous fucking picture. "oh look at me I'm like a modern day medival king being saluted by my loyal knights or some shit when I'm actually just some glorified bureaucrat in a suit just like all the other bureaucrats in suits that run modern nations"
Do french people seriously like this shit?

third post best post

France President have literally unlimited power unlike the rest of democratic country. He can launch the nukes to US and no one can stop him.

Yes? It's called called tradition you cultureless mutt.

Nigga those cuirassiers would be more out of place in the middle ages than in the beginning of the 20th century

Sorry I'm blind, they're not actually wearing cuirasses. But the point still stands.

Yeah that's embarrassing. He must be false flagging as an American or something
You didn't have a point.

Seems like your pretty mad, could it be... Jealousy?

Attached: 1521419203826.jpg (546x545, 15K)

It's just Macron and his internet defense force, I think. Those people hype him up like he's the savior of the republic or something.

The people should rule France.

GLOIRE

>MON CUL ANGLO BRULE

Attached: VIVE.jpg (1023x575, 104K)

Having history? Yeah we do.

its mostly memes, but unironically Macron is the French Trump but somehow still respectable, I admire the guy for managing to be an establishment financial guy who literally worked for the Rothschilds, is increasingly conservative on immigration and social affairs, increases the French military budget and still get liberals to line up to kiss his feet.

Attached: 1497428419243.jpg (760x539, 368K)

Hmm after looking at this postYour hypothesis seems to check out.

He hasn't done any noteworthy shit so that's all he could do.
The Fourth Republic is done. It's on life-support now. The false savior is actually the one who prolongs the slow decadence, like always in history.

dubs don't lie

third french empire when

Attached: pourlempereur.png (257x376, 142K)

Only the Legitimists have any claim. The Orleans voted to kill Louis XVI, while Napoleon only ever had claim as a conqueror.

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization.

Gauchiste retard.

I agree the fourth republic is done for, the fifth on the other hand is still strong

RESTORATION NOW

Napoleon says hi.

Pretty much, and the voters further gave him full free reign in the parliament. France is de facto a one-party state now.

The bourbons desu senpai.

t. massive Nappyboo

Shame that France is one of the few countries that maintains tradition like this.

>Fourth republic

Attached: 1520244794431.jpg (900x968, 209K)

>Orléans
>Bonaparte

filth,

Louis looks like a filthy terrone. Fucking disgraceful.

>Which One Should Rule France, Veeky Forums?
lets be real

Attached: this.png (718x820, 564K)

>just some glorified bureaucrat in a suit
this

Attached: newyear.jpg (767x845, 199K)

DO IT EMMANUEL

Attached: 1493922142999.jpg (500x279, 86K)

At least in the US, there's nothing stopping the president from launching nuclear weapons.

Keep in mind that it takes like half an hour for an ICBM to travel from one end of the earth to the other, so the decision whether to launch or not launch has to be made in about ten minutes. There isn't enough time to ask congress and we don't want a rogue general strangeloving that shit.

He also wants to bring back French as the language of diplomacy

Why was Napoleon III not Boneparte III? Because the other Bonepartes were retards. Napoleon is the brand you want to latch onto.

absolutely Jupiterian

I'm a Napoleonboo, but the heir is what? The cousin thrice removed of Napoleon III?

Napoleon I's heir and his bastard died without issue, and then Napoleon III's son died fighting in the Zulu War, suspiciously, and didn't have any children.

Vive L'Empereur!

True enough for what he latched on, but wrong about the rest. He was not Bonaparte III for the same reason why Louis XIV was not Capet XXXIII. Monarchs are referred to by first names.

Attached: 452345234.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Typically you want your leader to be relate able to the people and not some kind of God figure

El goblino retrasado estadounidense...

Attached: el americano....png (767x457, 490K)

Is not US have check and balance to stop that kind of thing? France don't have those.

He is 100% though. Suck a dick populists

That's not how it works, retard. You attach the number to their given name, not their surname or dynastic name.

Of course they don't want people to give in to nationalism when they are actively trying to erase the natives with Africans.

By the way did you know that Louis Napoleon was not actually related in paternal lines to Nappy I ? DNA tests proved it recently, meaning that either Louis Bonaparte was Napoleon's half-brother only, or that he wasn't his son's biological father. Either Letizia Bonaparte or Hortense de Beauharnais got pregnant from an affair.

Not in France. They never got over the monarchy.

>Flood the country with Muslim immigrants from a war torn hyper reactionary region, we can just like talk to them man they'll get over it!
>demography is destiny, the only solution is to kick out all the Muslims and non whites by force!
*blocks your path*
Making France Great Again, as always

Attached: 243578108026212.png (251x240, 94K)

Not African fault native refused to breed. Also they have different idea about French race. They believe everyone can be French as long they speak French and loyal to Republic. And their ruling class still have colonial mentality. I mean they still indirectly rule their colonies in Africa and small islands across the globe.

Where do you think the first Kings came from, retard? Do you literally believe that they're descended from Gods?

It's only because the stronger bonapartist claimant is too into republicanism
He'd probably abolish his position

>Implying the European Commission isn't the most nepotistic thing to grave france since Napoleon

Attached: 1521339351470.gif (300x203, 559K)

Nobody does, there isn't enough time for them. If somebody launches a nuclear missile at your country, you have less than thirty minutes to decide whether to launch your missiles back, if you wait any longer than that, your missiles will be destroyed in their silos.

Back in 1995, Yeltsin had to decide whether or not to nuke the US within ten minutes.

He decided not to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

>YÉ

Attached: Bad Hair.gif (400x255, 1.44M)

Ceremonies don't make one a god.

Especially since the ceremonies are not made to honour the person, but the function : the depositary of the national sovereignty.
And it's only right to sacralize the nation in republic.

>Not African fault native refused to breed.
No, just the elites fault for bringing African here
>Hey bud ,you know what would be great! What if we had a little part of the Congo in France!
> It will be great
How about no, why EU thinks importing cheap labor from other countries will keep them relevant in the global market place because everywhere else has massive skyrockets in birth rates is beyond me.

Why not just fund natives to breed? Why don't the native get off their lazy asses and work?

Spotted the fucking Amerimutt.

Attached: 1518817475954.png (1200x1200, 83K)

Source?

Wikipedia.
jacqmace.wixsite.com/histoires/haplogroupe-napolon-iii

The current Légitimiste pretender has no claim to the throne of France. The dynastic different between Légitimiste and Orléanistes was ironed out when Henri d'Artois, légitimiste pretender, named Phillipe d'Orléans, orléans pretender, his heir. Only the most butthurt of his supporters decided to support a Spaniard whose line had renounced the claim to the throne literal centuries ago instead. Being the elder of the Bourbons doesn't give you some special right to the throne, it's all Capets anyway. And Légitimisme was dead politically basically until post-WW2.

Henri d'Orléans, despite looking like a comic book supervillain is the only choice that could possibly make sense, dynastically. If you do not support his line, you might as well support any random nobody. Read his books, too, he's a very interesting historian.

The Bonapartistes do not have a dynastic claim, it's as simple as that. Their legitimacy has always only come from taking the power by themselves.

Attached: XVM91a034a8-5b26-11e6-8fa5-d3dc6952d8c4.jpg (1425x2040, 220K)

Napoleon's kid looks just like him, bet he fucking rakes in the pussy.

"My dad's Napoleon!"

I still have this photo saved

Attached: Jupiter.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)