onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/
gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he fucked a chinc lol.

>my wifes son

>race-mixing

kek, no wonder he's fat

Childhood general intelligence has a direct effect on adult BMI, obesity, and weight gain, net of education, earnings, mother's BMI, father's BMI, childhood social class, and sex. More intelligent children grow up to eat more healthy foods and exercise more frequently as adults.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full

Cross-sectional studies have found that obesity is associated with low intellectual ability and neuroimaging abnormalities in adolescence and adulthood.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/

>hapa kid
>liquid strogen
>shaved yet tubby
He did all of this himself

He looks happy desu senpai

well ofc if he fucked anything other than a chick he'd be gay

>145lbs on the left pic
>180lbs on the right

This dude can't be much taller than 5'7, and the dude looks like that at the ripe age of 30 years old.

Absolutely pathetic, what an example to give your kids.

That's very good estimation skills. On the Reddit thread, he said he was 5'8", and he is 30 years old on the right side.

This is why vasectomies should be free. Well, there are more severe examples than this.

Dude's comments are hilarious. Absolute end-boss numale.

back to your containment board shitlord

lol my post was deleted

explain the picture

>all of the studies /pol/ links to prove minorities are inferior also show asians being superior to whites in every way

>using the word "shitlord" unironically

I have a better idea, go back to wherever it is that you came from, numale faggot.

From Chad to Chode

>show asians being superior to whites in every way
Not in looks, that's for sure

Fuck off back to your shithole.

/pol/ is mostly chinks and larping spics and arabs

>in every way
lol
Need some help with your eyesight? 97% of all science and technology in history has been contributed by Europeans. Asians might have similar IQ, but what use is that if they can't innovate with it like we do.

Low self esteem

>80k upvotes
>thousands of supportive comments
What the fuck is wrong with reddit? I can't imagine being more of a cuck community.
Jesus what a weak mentality.

Pretty self-explanatory

>Dutch and flemish are different ethnicities

because people relate with him falling apart. he went from looking pretty good compared to the general population to looking like the general population.
people there relate with having no discipline or drive to improve yourself, its a website for rick and morty fans who like to pretend that life is unair to them for some reason. i can guarantee 90% of people who upvoted that post look exactly like the guy on the right.
its really sad

Don't blame the kids. We were all fit back in college. And then the 30s happen. I'm 43 and staying reasonably fit takes a shitload of work.

Don't group us with h*llander subhumans please.

nice excel sheet

They are, slightly.

Why is this upsetting everyone? There's literally another thread with 200+ replies mainly seething with unreasonable amount of rage, is /pol/ brigading again? Because that doesn't really make sense since most of them look like right pic over left pic

That's better.

Naw, most of them aren't white.

I'm as right wing as they come, but why the fuck would anybody care about some pudgy nu-male and his half chink baby? The whole WMAF is becoming the norm where I live, and there aren't even any asians. Every nerdy, unathletic, twinky white guy is getting with asians because

>they only white girls they can get are fat as fuck or crazy or both
>chink girls love skinny white guys (i dont know why)
>there is no competition from other males for their chinky girlfriends

Seriously what is revolutionary about this pic, who gives a fuck?

He prepared for the Asian century

>Seriously what is revolutionary about this pic, who gives a fuck?

Do you really want more cunts like this m8

We don't exactly have an urgently needs to be adressed epedemic of happa guys shooting people in the US or most of the world so I don't see why we should care about pic related, especially considering that isn't even the reason people on Veeky Forums are upset about, maybe on /r9k/.

No, of course I don't, but to be fair I also don't want those guys in the white gene pool, so I am thankful that their genes are dumped into the trash, so to speak.

As it stands, we can't stop a bunch of pudgy low-test numales from breeding with asians, and why should we? If our bottom 20% of males fuck off to SEA and spawn some half chinks, it doesn't mean we have to let them all back in or keep them around in our society.

Really what we need is to make a hapa state on an island somewhere and all of the racemixers and half gooks can fuck off to there, and everybody will be happier that way.

the world could use another rodgers tbqh

This. This thread right here. THIS is the pinnacle of fit autism. I feel like I've just discovered a new strain of autism thanks to this thread. I don't think this thread will ever be beaten. I've been here for years and survived hundreds of "guys my wrist is .984 coke cans in circumfrence should i kms?" threads, countless weird manlet humiliation fetish threads, forced shit monster energy memes, but this thread takes the cake for being the most autistic.

Congrats guys, good work, I think this board is now actually more insecure and autistic than r9k is

>tfw chink
>tfw even pajeet have it better than me

>drinking the fermented Jew
>ever

He was never gonna make it anyway

>Race traitor
Explains everything honestly.

what book

The only reason to date outside your race is if you can't find anyone good from your race nearby. Or in this case, nobody from your own race thinks you're good enough. So you get demoted to having mongrel children.

How the fuck is this /pol/ related? I guess there's the hapas but that is literally a Veeky Forums / misc meme that /pol/ took

the real question is: did he get fat before marriage/kids or after

if he got fat after marriage/kids, then he sold his wife a bill of goods (having an attractive husband) he reneged on.

if he got fat before kids, then I'm guessing his wife is like pic related

Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950 by Charles Murray

Guy is pathetic with or without kids desu

my kids motivate me to work harder in the gym and to set a good example. I hit all my biggest lifts after my kids came and I'm gonna get lean before my next one is born.

>Germanic is different than dutch
>ancient roman as a category rather than either italian or breaking it down to geographical regions
>ditto for ancient greek
>has jewish but not demoninations
>latino, canadian, australian, and "black" exist as categories

Bear witness to the academic rigour that /pol/ is capable of

I didnt make it retard, nor did anyone on /pol/. And how convenient of you to ignore the screenshots from the book I posted immediately afterwards.

If I do get a family I’m going to stop bodybuilding and try powerlifting
> want that aesthetic in 20s and 30s but then look like this in 30s to 50s

From a book that is almost 2 decades old and was debunked within 2 year of it's release? Yeah, truly bear witness to academic greatness.

phew thank god females find me uninteresting af. My gains are safe desu.

y'alls niggas, how many gallons of doo doo y'alls niggas think y'alls niggas can eat, y'alls niggas?

What?

When I have created my family is when I will start my life time test cruise. I want to be on low does test from 35 to death for them mental and muscular performance. My education suggests there is nothing unhealthy about countering andropause, especially if you have no use for your sperm anymore. Worst case scenario you die at 75 as a highly functioning god, instead of a fat, weak, mentally deficient loser at 85.

ayo! my nigga! how many gallons of doo doo y'alls niggas think y'alls niggas can eat, y'alls niggas?

>visible abs
>probably sub 12% bodyfat
>giant frame
>genetic 1% if not roiding

Yeah buddy I bet you'll look like that if you do powerlifting. I swear to god you fucks are so delusional.

I-i don’t know?
2?

so all y'alls niggas together can eat 2 gallons or only you playa?

Stop bullying me
> fine what do you suggest to get thicc mode
I’m 18 right now so I’m going for the zyzz look right now

i guess we know what pic of the day is

I'm a 27 year old manlet who is married with 2 kids and is still Veeky Forums. This dude is just lazy.

>Denmark under Sweden

I'm in college, hardly anyone is fit. Staying fit past that requires not eating like a slob, though I guess that's hard for some people

his wife is a flip, therefore cannot be hot.

It being 2 decades old is not any kind of argument against it lol. You might as well claim the theory of gravity is false because Newton came up with it hundreds of years ago.
As for the contents of the book, they've never been debunked, but nice try. It's a fact, vast majority of science and tech has been contributed by Europeans. Stay mad, stay jelly.

AYO! MY MAN!

he really nails the numale face

HOW MUCH DOO DOO CAN YOU PERSONALLY EAT

fucking hell hahahhaah

But what if they are girls?

My wife is half German half Chinese.... She's SO FUCKING beautiful man. I'm so fucking lucky.

She looks like Joss Fong or Emily Grey.

fuck off, asshat.

Ok, if you are actually 18 it's acceptable to think that, but here's my advice. On youtube and on here, you are generally going to be exposed to the top 10% of bodies out there, whether roided or natty, if not the top 5%. If you are going to be dedicated to lifting, and you want a "goal physique" that's fine, but people like zyzz were using steroids to achieve and maintain that look, and if you are ever going to get there, whether by roiding or natty, it's going to take years of dedication to achieve and all the years after you achieve it to maintain.

You are still 18 so you are growing,so you might fill in still, but guys like the one you posted are already genetically large, their bone structures are just more robust and their muscle insertions are all aesthetically good. Most* people will never look as good, but you cant still look fucking joocy if you stick to lifting year in year out.

Eric Bugenhagen is probably one of the most legit nattys out there, I reccomend you go follow his channel, he's an all around great role model. If you want an idea of what a natural lifter with good genetics can achieve after a decade or more of hard work, he's a great example. I think athlean-x would be another example, but would be more fitting for guys with smaller frames.

Just lift heavy, eat big and for god sake leave Veeky Forums NOW

oh god this is going to be posted for at least 2 months... Veeky Forums now gets his material from reddit... nice.

gross

REDDiT
REDDiT
iLOVE REDDiT

Joss Fong's a fuckin cunt, bro. Emily Grey is a smelly bitch, breh. Your penis is a faggot, buster.

> leave Veeky Forums
I’ve been her for 2 years already
Half on /b/ and 1.5 years on /v/
I only got to Veeky Forums 6 months ago
Also Eric is cool I guess but he just says shit lol “ lift heavy EVERY day and break prs every session”

gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf

>tfw Finland

Girl on the right is ugly though

The USA Ethnicity TM

The whole book, nice! Thanks

Obviously refers to American Anglo contributions, just a shorter way to state it

>2 years
Newfags like you deserve to be banned

The Chinks invented tons of stuff

Days of long cat are over bro

No, they did not. They literally just invented a few things, like the compass and gunpowder. When we look at the whole list of inventions in history, their inventions fall under 3%.

Name the contributions to humanity from Africa, South America and other areas and countries not listed in the pics you fucking faggot

Exactly. Leftycucks always whine "waaahhh debunked, debuuuunked" but have literally nothing to debunk these facts with,.

>BRAGGING about being a fat numale cuckold

I'm sure there is plenty of contributions from Africa when humans settled in North Africa (Romans) or when humans settled again in South Africa (Dutch).

Then why are whitebois all the school shooters and the majority of the ones into the faggot tranny shit and the I'm a Mylittlepony character and you have to accept that shit and the I'm going to cut myself because middle school is hard and I didn't get a PS4 instead of an Xbox shit?

Literally majority of Americas school shooters are Negroes, you salty little niggerboy.