twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>75kg power snatch
>70kg full snatch
>82kgs bodyweight

I should just kill myself

100kg, am noob

wtf man how

Who gives a shit?
I don't enjoy doing a useless lift that risks ripping my arms out of their sockets.
And for any retard that does this lift regularly I would like to wish them luck in dressing themselves past the age of 40 because their arms are flimsy pool noodles detached from their shoulders.

>can clean 325 at 149lbs
>tfw wristlet and cant press
>tfw shoulders so unflexible I can't even snatch 135lb

nothing. i don't do olympic lifts. i wish i did, though. it looks like fun and i have a lot of respect for people who do them

doesnt mean youre weak, alot of it is technique

i can power snatch 80kg, when summer comes back round and i can lift outside again i hope to learn how to do the oly lifts properly.

I cant get snatch

wew autist

youtube.com/watch?v=IedLQgNUTyk

When you power snatch, are you allowed to press-out or does it not count anymore? Because I can do 60kg power snatch to above the head but like 80 with a press out from about the neck with the help of momentum

Power or full is just about the catch height. You're not supposed to press out either.

Why do weightlifters practice snatch grip press so much then?

AFAIK, most don't. It's mostly an accessory movement to help with mobility and shoulder stability rather than strength for driving the bar up.

Took 4 months of mobility work just to squat to parallel because bad genes + shit tier lifestyle all through childhood and adult life had made me tighter than a piece of nylon. I can’t even fathom how much mobility work I need to do a snatch

every motherfucker birthday

BW on power, 185lbs. Only 155 on full snatch due to acl injuries in the past. Over time, injuries collect, never fully heal.

0 i don't do autismlifting

90kilos :-) hoping to get 100 before new year. My backsquat 1rm is 130-140kg, so i'm guessing i need to work on leg Strength to get there.

Imma snatch yo purse cos I's a nigger.

65kg

I only snatch with an empty bar for mobility purposes once a week. I do 2 or 3 sets, and hold the position in the bottom for about 15 seconds.

tfw no ex-lifting grandad

50 kg, but i cant do normal snatch only muscle snatch

80 kg sn, 105 kg clean and jerk
i want my ohp to be 1:1 with my snatch. but i ohp 70 kg :(