Earphones

What's your recommended headphones, Veeky Forums? I recently lost my Jaybird X2s when I was fucked up bar hopping in Tokyo, and need to get some new ones.

Loved those X2s to death and they never really gave me problems. Are the X3s any better? Gimme your recs

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HC-RET-Earbuds-Headphones-iPhones-Samsung/dp/B06W2PMSKC?tag=bom_tomsguide-20&ascsubtag=TGUS75931508719658504&SubscriptionId=AKIAJLYKPRLXUSF4GDIQ&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953
amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-Gunmetal/dp/B005HP3OB0/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508838424&sr=1-3&keywords=soundmagic e10
amazon.com/Panasonic-ErgoFit-Headphones-Controller-RP-TCM125-K/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508838464&sr=1-3&keywords=panasonic earbuds k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAE get fucked up bar hopping?

I mean, it was during a typhoon if that matters

I have em. They don’t stay in as well as the headphones with ear rings, but they’re still decent. Battery is good for about three workouts where volume is only at max during a set. Quality of sound is top tier

Literally anything that's below $50 and not some cheap noname shit.
>spending $150 on earbuds
Bet you plug them into your smartphone and think they sound 'clear' and amazing, you hipster

Yeah man, stop spending money on quality amirite??!?!?

I'm 100% positive you would not be able to tell the difference between your ""quality"" earbuds and some equalized-tweaked low-end Sonys
Keep throwing away your money pretending to be an audiophile, lmao

i suppose it depends on how attuned you are to the different registers. The layperson might not be able to hear the subtleties in the EQ

Wait, don't both x2 and x3 have earwings?

Except the difference between no name 200 headphones cuz those are not that different than the mid level stuff

I bet you slay all the pussy with your anal, childish opinions on headphones and sound quality

I meant the thing that go outside of your ears, like the throngs some beats have

I have some xiaomi piston 3s; they are aight but not good isolation

I've been using the X3s everyday for a year now. I absolutely recommend it, especially with the comply foam tips. Only thing is if you sweat a lot, you are going to go through those tips pretty fast and I've had a hard time finding OEM replacements.

I accidentally washed my pair last week, and ended up ordering the same pair again from amazon for $120. Go for it, if you're going to be using them heavily, get the good stuff

Not him but you seem to forget that this thread is about earphones for fitness
I own 300$ beats studios and I still wear 30$ earphones to the gym

>He doesn't use a phone with a good dac
I AYY LMAO to the bank senpai.

what fucking excuse is that

wearing headphones while bar hopping, what the fuck

They were in my bag. Never said I was wearing them, ya accusatory fuck, now did I?

amazon.com/HC-RET-Earbuds-Headphones-iPhones-Samsung/dp/B06W2PMSKC?tag=bom_tomsguide-20&ascsubtag=TGUS75931508719658504&SubscriptionId=AKIAJLYKPRLXUSF4GDIQ&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953

or

amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-Gunmetal/dp/B005HP3OB0/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508838424&sr=1-3&keywords=soundmagic e10

or

amazon.com/Panasonic-ErgoFit-Headphones-Controller-RP-TCM125-K/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508838464&sr=1-3&keywords=panasonic earbuds k

3 of the goat cheap earbuds

kys

>$300 beats instead of decent sennheisers
>not spending your money where it matters