Cheating /fraud/ general

Anime is beta jew cuckery edition

Previously on drug talk with Dr. Drew...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002604959090089U
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0363546503261700
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1524-475x.2000.00097.x/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who /ausfraud/ here

Just ordered my first cycle and I’m so excited guys pls pinch me. Just one and done right?

>Just one and done right?
That sweet lie we all tell ourselves.

>Just one and done right?
>That sweet lie we all tell ourselves.
When I was researching jumping on the ronalds chain it was an obvious choice to at the very least stay on a TRT dose for life. I would never just do one cycle.

And what brought you to that conclusion

The benefits of bnc into a late life trt far outweighs cycling and having your test levels lowering anyways into your later years.

>what brought you to that conclusion
Why wouldn't you artificially control your body to optimal hormone levels throughout life? Why subject your body to the rollercoaster of hormones of going on and off when you can just stay on 150 test and add in other compounds here and there?

I need to find a cheaper test supply

literally never said this to myself

it was see how the first goes then consider doing it again

Just hold my hand and tell me I won’t become dependent upon it okay. Sweet lies.

>I need to find a cheaper test supply
I have no idea what you pay but 150 test/week costs me ~$2/week.
A homeless person could afford this...
>Just hold my hand and tell me I won’t become dependent upon it
You are never "dependant" on test injections. You can always CHOOSE to be whatever natty is for you.
OR you CHOOSE to artificially control your hormones to BAMF levels until the day you die...

Oh bb I know myself. I’m gonna ride this bitch to my happiness and I’m never leaving.

Its not that simple. You cant just change your mind , get off and be normal and natty. Chances are you've done some damage and its gona take atleast a few years clean to get test back to where it was before. Could even not recover at all and be stuck with low test or trt.

>I’m gonna ride this bitch to my happiness and I’m never leaving.
I know this feel.
I mean fuck man, 150 test cypionate per week has always kept me between 1000-1500 on a blood test. What more could you ask for from a purely longevity standpoint?
>Chances are you've done some damage and its gona take atleast a few years clean to get test back to where it was before. Could even not recover at all and be stuck with low test or trt.
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!
You can recover to natty levels easily. In decreasing order... hcg, hmg, clomid, nolvadex, exemestane
Steroids can NOT ruin your natty testosterone production and there are no medical studies that show this.

brehs how much would it cost month to bnc just test?

Ask me again when you are 25.

i'm 26, i can't comply with your request

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS. NEVER.

WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE

2.50 euro per week at 150mg

Needles are 40 cents a week for the syringe with a seperate drawing and injecting needle.

holy shit why am I not doing this already? what about AI?

I don't need ai at 150mg.
Arimidex is priced at 40 for 100 1mg pills.
At worst you'll need 0.5mg e3d.

I pay 30 for 30 tabs WHAT THE FUCK

>what about AI?
At 150/week you can easily control AI via diet. Eat green vegetables.

Get a better source.

>Day 2 of PCT
>The natties have accepted me as one of their own.

>placebo

Natties wil never accept you, you have been stenched by the touch of roids and been banished from the nest.

We get then for free here in UK. fuck paying for needles lol
To be honest you never go back to natty. Apparently even if you come off roids you have superior muscle memory and other shit which allows you to build muscle easier. Plus staying at 250mg a week is natty anyway so

Babby here.

Would I require an AI on 200-250mg a week, cruising?

Say, should I decide a few years down the track that I have to stop cruising, how would I normalise myself?

I want free needles.

I doubt 250mg will be in the natty range kek.

Quick question for you guys:

recently I fucked up my knee pretty bad during swordfighting/fencing lessons.

Had knee surgery, with kneecap tendons reassembly and bone splinter removal.

its been a month since the surgery, I've already regained like 85% of movement range in my knee (it is still a little swollen and stiff)

While I recently started to exercise on cross trainer and bike again, I guess any deadlifting and squatting is off limits for at least 3 months. (my physician is telling me 6 months, but he i s a retard who guildes mostly old geezers)

My good friend and PT is suggesting to try out peptide and test treatment, to speed up the regeneration process.

I dont mind roiding, desu I already planning to start my 1st cycle around Febuary/March, but I've wneted to know if any of you guys had this kind of treatment and what should I expect.

Also, If you had any leg injuries, it would be nice to know how long it took you to fully recover. I am getting insane without my leg day.

How about you use Google? No one is going to spoon feed you throughout your journey.
Like they say
"GIVE A MAN A POOSAY AND HE BE DANK FOR A DAY.
TEACH A MAN HOW TO GET A POOSAY AND HE BE DANK FOR LIFE."

Either way no. Unless you get itchy nips or such. Always have AI on hand.
Come over to UK honey. We have free needles and all. Sick country it just rains too much and girls aren't all that great.

I take a yearly trip to london, doubt it really counts but I like England.

Gear seems to be more expensive but at least your country doesn't view ottermode as huge and ripped.

What do you do in London ? It is a cool country like I obviously prefer my home country but I could never function back there.

Gear price can be quite bad depends what you buy. Managed to land a legit bodybuilder lead so I get my gear off them now which cost a little bit more but it's pharma grade so whatever.

>trump starts world war 3
>all international post stops
>no more access to muh trt
>go into depression
>die

Jk I like trump

fuck bros this stuff is so cheap for a wagelord. time to step on the gas

>Not making your own T.

Pinned upper outer quad this morning. Done it many times before ez pz but today i got like halfway in, felt a Sharp pain and i knew it felt different but i pushed in the oil and now my entire upper leg hurts.
Gooood fucking morning god damnit!

Morning faggots

Started running the rack on lateral raises and my roid use is becoming fairly obvious now.

The only saving grace is my shitty chest

What are favorite tricep lifts? Overhead extensions really really hurt my shoulders. Same with tricep extensions with an EZ bar on a flat bench. Tricep pushdowns with a rope or vbar are OK as long as my elbow doesn't move at all, but this only hits one head, I think.

Scar tissue?

This. Having "high normal" test levels is so much better than how I felt natty that coming off and doing pct just isn't something I've seriously considered

bicep injects are fucking fucked

I have a friend thats familiar with the pubs we go to a different one every time.

I also go christmas shopping there.
Gear is so easy for dutch people, its legal to buy and own as well.

Why would you even?

>inb4 Crazy Bostin Lloyd injection video

what about KIDS?

>Why wouldn't you artificially control your body to optimal hormone levels throughout life? Why subject your body to the rollercoaster of hormones of going on and off when you can just stay on 150 test and add in other compounds here and there?

yup. Recently hopped on dat dere TRT and never pinned a thing in my life. Felt great even if my initial dose was too high at 150. At $11 a vial via GoodRX coupon pinning till I die doesn't seem so bad. Of course I'm biased since it's medically necessary for me but I honestly think everyone should be cruising

Nah definitely something else cause now my whole leg kills. but I'll survive. Maybe just a more essential part of the muscle i pierced or something, i dunno.

For pip, ester matters much more than concentration.

Kids are not allowed to pin.

The more I read and the more anecdotal (bullshit, I know) evidence I find, the more I feel like sterility is a meme.

I miss cumming buckets, tbqh, but that's it. I once hit the roof of one of my exgfs SUVs when she was giving me road head but now I dribble out a tablespoon if I'm lucky.

Feels really good still though so whatever

I only know second hand knowledge of tangentially related shit. All of this is regurgitated from the steroids board on reddit. I don't know if I can link to that board even if there's no source talk so I won't. A lot of steronz increase collagen synthesis which will help you build/rebuild tendons much faster along with giving you better skin (at therapeutic dosages) and increasing your chance of suffering from Left ventricular hypertrophy. You'd basically be looking at stuff that's used for burn victims, namely DECA, NPP, HGH and anavar. Although it isn't used for burn victims I believe equipoise also increases collagen synthesis. Avoid winny, it increases collagen synthesis but creates large unstable tendons ready to get snapped up. Do not go above a cruise dose of test, test reduces collagen synthesis.

Here's a few papers to look at if you want info from the horse's mouth

DECA
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002604959090089U

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0363546503261700

ANAVAR
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1524-475x.2000.00097.x/full

>dubs
>actual peer reviewed articles

Upboat

yo was it you that mentioned the hair stack?
so far im doing 3g pumpkin seed oil, 1g saw palmetto, biotin, tbsp black seed oil, 1% keto shampoo. i got fina on the way just in case, is that everything

Take some zinc and you'll come buckets again.

Sounds about right for the hair stack.

cant wait until my registration for my fed ends and i can get on juice for those lovely off season strength gains.

No sir but that looks right.

Ask bimbo (?) when he's on

It was masT who mentioned it. Worked for thickness wise.

Dumbbell rollbacks on a flat bench.

Skullcrushers with an ex bar while in the Roman chair for maximum ROM.

What's your cycle

I'm just cruising high @250 right now

Anything that involves rotation of my shoulder is fucking me up. DB rollbacks might kill me.

Where do your shoulders hurt? Have you tried varying grip widths?

Sometimes my shoulders bug me for horizontal pressing movements but never for triceps work

Your shoulders shouldn't move for Rollbacks, at least there shouldn't be significant movement.

Press dbs out, bend elbows back. Shoulders only come in if you're trying to push past a plateau so you go heavy and use a little help for some of the reps.

I was bigger and more muscular without steroids

Then what? A child?

>take roids
>shrink
Wew I think someone handed you some estrogen pills instead of roids.

hello i need some help

Im 19 yo running 600 test 300 tren 300 winny. Not getting any sides of a infection but have a swollen node iin my neck. Can it be due to the lots of acne i have in my face?

Gotcha, I thought it was similar to an extension where you keep your elbows still like a skullcrusher but then rotate your shoulders so your elbows move next to your ears.

I think it's my cuff. It'll click now and then or I'll feel pinching when there is weight over/behind my head.

thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'll look into it.

Lol what you doing kiddo? This is scientifically Impossible unless you got bunk gear and trained in zero gravity.
Kys . Why roid so young with such compounds? Be at least 20 then run tren....

Why does everyone think I'm gay suddenly?

Because you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Cute.

You can do them that way, it allows more weight and a really kills the eccentric. But I do them as an accessory so I focus more on elbow bending.

Do you do any RC prehab/rehab? You really should fix that. And don't be some pussy that runs into surgery or just ignores it until he can't lift.

Band pull-aparts superset with you pressings. Do them at all angles. Look up Lu Raises. Do them instead of lateral raises for a while. It's a little more front delt than optimal for pure bbing but they really fix up the superspinatus

I do those and muscle snatch as my prehab work. Rotator cuff are strong as fuck now. You can also do

Y-T-W raises on an incline. Batwing holds. Scarecrows. Pushups and landmine presses also help bring mobility back in. I would also try heavy waiters walks if you can without pain.

It's one thing to let bad shoulders mean you don't bench super wide. Another thing when they even get in the way of skullcrushers. You need to fix that shit and stop trying to just work around it.

Not think. We know how wet your bussci gets for hot hard roid dick

I think Crusader's behavior is a testament to the fact that self-image/self-perception is infinitely more powerful than tangible physical traits (height, hair, etc...) which is good because it makes balding manlets like me feel better about myself.

Have any of you guys brewed with Miglyol 840? I got some test e brewed with it from a lab but it gives me pip for some reason when my home brew test e at 300mg/ml in MCT never did.

I kinda want to buy some and do 300mg/ml tren e and mast e again.

I like Lolis you dumb faggot.

I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say. Are you saying mean things about me? If so, probably.

I am just saying you look really good and possess a lot of physical traits that I would not associate with someone that has low self-esteem or shitposts anime pictures all day on Veeky Forums. Some of us look at 6'1 guys with great hair and think "wow, i wish i had that. my life would be so much better".

but your existence puts a dent in that theory.

Don't judge a book by its cover and the grass is always greener on the other side?

Look at masT, he goes into surgery to fix an ear that has no percievable flaw to anyone but him.
Low self-esteem and body dismorphia issues are pretty much a given here.

I appreciate your kind words but your idea of what 'looks good' is flawed as fuck. I have never lived the life of a good looking person so by evidence, I do not look good.

I am not ugly, I'm not scarred or deformed but I'm on the lower end of average in my own personal opinion.

I'm literally the people you just mentioned, I see other people all the time and think
>"wow, i wish i had that. my life would be so much better".

I feel really depressed tonight.

Yeah fair enough, it's definitely been an issue the last few months. I'll look into it thanks

>I am not ugly, I'm not scarred or deformed but I'm on the lower end of average in my own personal opinion.
>I'm literally the people you just mentioned, I see other people all the time and think
>>"wow, i wish i had that. my life would be so much better".

I completely agree with this statement and that says alot since we look alike in the most uncanny way.

Maybe we're long lost twins? I look nothing like my siblings nor my parents. I have the darkest hair and the darkest eyes out of everyone as well. Feels bad when you feel like an outsider in your own family.

I think I need to take some asin or something. That test is probably making me aromatise like a bitch at the moment, I feel really emotional.

I look like my parents including the height, our autism is pretty similar, I'll ask my dad if he's been cheecky over there.

Yeah you might want to up the AI on that much test.

I'm the tallest in my family.

I think my brother is 5'9 or 5'10. My Dad is 6'. Mum is a womanlet at like 5'5.

>I'm the tallest in my family.
Same but at 5,7 kek.
Little sister is 5'25.

We have dwarf dna but also live in an old house made for tiny people.

I feel like this applies to many here
Poor self esteem or self worth

>Little sister is 5'25.
Is she single

p-pics of your s-s-sister?

>Look at masT, he goes into surgery to fix an ear that has no percievable flaw to anyone but him

>I am not ugly, I'm not scarred or deformed but I'm on the lower end of average in my own personal opinion

You guys are scaring the shit out of me. I'm only on to get to my goal body faster but it's not even huge, just fake natty look. Literally all I want to do is shed the last bit of fat covering my lower abs and pack on 20 - 30lbs over the next 2 years, the sooner the better. Chasing an unattainable ideal sounds like a curse.

>I feel really emotional.
MODDDDSSSSSS

I just want to be happy. I just don't know how.

I am emotional because of the 6ml of test currently sitting in my ass. It's totally steroid relevant.

Retard.

These people had problems before roids

Having said that, you'll never just do one cycle. It'll never be enough. You'll never be satisfied.

And you shouldn't. When you're satisfied with your body you stop improving. Hate your body enough to want to improve but not so much that it affects your self worth

>4th week of cut
>250mg of test/week
>significant drop in strength
i really hope it's because i skipped the gym for entire week due to elbow pain. It's not like i lost gains, r-right?

No and no.
She's very active on social media so no sharing, doesnt help that shes fairly flat chested and the definition of petite so I want to keep her safe from Jerry.

I had issues before yes.
For physique, while I'm not at the original goal yet I've set sights on something much higher and prob want to grow beyond that when I've reached that point.

Growth is the best stimulant to being a step closer to happiness but also and endless loop that'll never stop.

My calves are mutating

I think in general its easy to be hard on yourself
But as long as youre improving its ok, I look closer to a somalian refugee than big ramy but thats still loads better than a year ago

>She's very active on social media
Oh, she a thot

>shes fairly flat chested and the definition of petite
Doesnt even matter if shes a thot, ill give you a dowry of winny

>skips gym due to simple elbow pain
Not gonna make it bro. You sound like my gf

>simple elbow pain
it wasn't that simple because it was causing my entire arm to go numb

so far im feeling ok

Because the half life of enanthate is about 5 days which makes for an ok frequency plus I'd rather not pin more often than necessary. That's my current baby cruise dose.