Wtf is my back

The only thing I do that would work my back if at all is dead lifting

I haven't even done roids

And it shows

Looks like a second arse. Can you shit out of it?

are you here to brag? fuck off

It's huge and I like it a lot
Keep up the great work, user

I legit didn't know my class mates were freaking out my front looks like shit vs this

nice lovehandles you fat cunt, but i will concede that your lats are impressive for only deadlifting

It's the last place my body seems to keep stores of fat

you have good back genetics, but no one gives a shit bro

>can't show off gains or ask for feedback on Veeky Forums
Are you confused? Why are you even here? Fuck off.

I'm asking why the fuck my back looks like this when I target the fuck out of my front and my front looks like shit

>are you here to brag?
Given how little self confidence there is among the Anons on Veeky Forums, I would think bragging would do them some good, no?

How much do you deadlift famalam?
Your erectors are huge

spinal erectors look big, but it also looks like you have bad posture

It's because you use your lats to lock out in a deadlift. Ie, you are at the very least using the correct muscles and maybe even deadlifting correctly.

To anyone wondering, you should be pulling the bar close to your body the entire time you deadlift. Flex your fucking lats and pull like you were trying to pass it through your legs.

100 kg 6-12 rep one rep max should be like 130-140 kg

Yea that's what I'm doing thank bro

that's 10kg more than me, does your height start with 4'?

It looks like you barely lift at all. Al's nice love handles fatty.

LOL

mate i deadlift 40kg more than u and my back is smaller than urs. insane genetic or ur lying

wtf lol
thats fucking nothing

wtf are 'good back genetics' you exercise a muslce and it grows retard.

lol i deadlift 38 kg for 8-10 and i thought its a lot.

>

Fuck off with your humble brag shit op. Own what you worked for

I take that back, that's straight in dyel range
Post stats (hight weight dick size) and front pics fag

looks like fuckin janoy

that's a good back. I do weighted pull ups with 40kg for reps and my back isn't as wide. I need to start deadlifting regularly again.

lol, wtf. You're joking, right?

>genetics don't exist
You keep on swallowing that blue pill.

EXERCISING MUSCLE MAKES IT STRONGER THATS ALL TO IT YOU MORON

>last stores of fat
>close to 20% BF

just lol

Which is why everybody is lifting the same weights if they put in the same amount of work, right?

Depens on the type of training I do hypertrophy

It was is a class about posture mine is good just have flat feet how ever I did have bad posture when I was younger

Do you control the negative all the way down? I know whenever I do that my Erector's look like that

You're probably doing strength training I'm doing hypertrophy I was lifting more before but looked weaker

I am now how ever I've gotten to 72 kg at 5'9 and still had love handles when I was doing strength training with fasting eating around 1500 cal

Slow up slow down probably spend 3-5 secs on both. I'm doing 20mins of cardio at 80% of my bpm on the bike before then I do my reps 1:30 rest do this 3x

You want time under tension for your slow twitch fibres

are you joking or just straight out dyel?

I'm legit i don't use a weight belt and I go by my self so I don't really feel the need to go to the gym and test how far I can go (I'd look like an idiot if I add like 150kg and can't do it) I don't know what I 1rm is just a guess

No shit

You have good back "genetics", because you have low lat insertions.