Hanging out with girl

>Hanging out with girl
>She's got a boyfriend but I genuinely enjoy her company so I decide to be her friend
>Over the months I go over to her place to watch movies every other weekend
>Shes been dressing more and more suggestively every time I come over
>Last weekend she was wearing just a shirt and panties and resting her head on my shoulders as we watched the movie

Is she trying to seduce me or is she just really comfortable around me? More Importantly how much weight would you say needs to be on the bar before upright rows start damaging your rotator cuffs?

she's been waiting for you to fuck her since night 1.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

"accidently" grab her tit when she is resting her head on your shoulders.
If she giggles n shit, she wants the D
If she flips out, she does not...

FPBP. Do the damn thing.

at this point i dont even know, maybe she wanted to fug all along or you are on some higher plane of friendzone

her boyfriend was trying to wait in the closet so he could jerk off to you fucking but you are cucking him metaphorically rather than literally

I'll make a move but it seems like a lose lose situation, If I fuck her then it'll complicate what we have, I like her but im not getting a relationship with a bitch that aint loyal, if I make a move and she spurns me it'll ruin our friendship
How much weight before upright rows put more strain on rotator cuffs than what is all together safe?
Tell me about it man, the transition was subtle and one day I realised how slutty she was starting to dress.

>muh friendship

Just boink her and tell us after

I'm assuming this isn't bait so I'll reply seriously

Next time you go over, stop her and say this,

>Hey, I need to ask you something. I like hanging out with you, but I'm picking up some vibes that you want to take this further. Am I right?

stop your upright rows and start doing high pulls.

if not , do wide grip upright rows, and not worry about your rotator cuffs

AHA
YOU'RE HER TIME HOE

You can use your words and talk to her. Tell her your interested, but you don't want to disrespect her by disrespecting her relationship. Bitches love respect.

>friend
>female
Sorry but this doesn't happen

>friendship

Its not friendship. You wouldn't give a fuck about her or be doing this with her if you didn't find her attractive.

Fuck her brains out and then tell her boyfriend about it so he breaks up with that skank.

Ok why can't friends have sex again? If you genuinely only want her as a friend just be that cool friend that fucks her. I wasnt aware that when you fucked someone you had to buy them a ring

Imagine why you are friends with someone and then apply those qualities to a woman
Idk boys it sounds good in theory but I'll probably sound like a bumbling fag when I try
This crossed my mind but idc since she pays for literally everything
Alright thanks, follow-up question; OHP is there a point I should stop upping weight? I hear its also bad for the cuffs and lumbar spine

Ty for making a thread like this, didn't want to start one myself.

It could be she is down to fuck or she might just start to feel really comfortable with you and doesn't see you as a threat. Either way you should just tell her or try to fuck her, you'll never know untill you try and she, and yourself, will have more respect for you if you make your intentions and wishes clear.

OHP is only bad if you have shitty form. Brace your core, squeeze your glutes. Make sure everything is tight. Don't lean too far back

On the other topic: If you don't know her boyfriend, fuck her. If she wants the D it's not your fault. At least she is cheating on him with you, so you have a benefit from it

>Just wearing shirt and panties, resting head on his shoulder

If she wasn't even wearing a bra she would be bloody devilish to wear sth like this just because she feels comfortable

>If I fuck her then it'll complicate what we have
If I fuck her then it'll complicate what we have
>If I fuck her then it'll complicate what we have
If I fuck her then it'll complicate what we have

t. woman

>Imagine why you are friends with someone and then apply those qualities to a woman

Women don't have these qualities.

I'm friends with women but usually because they're dating/married to a friend or because they're hot and i either want to fuck them or because they're good bait for nights out.

She wasn't wearing a bra :E, her tits aren't that big tho
That's probably the reason you aren't married my dude.

If she's this comfortable to be around you with panties on, she wants to fuck. But she wants you to give her an excuse to get fucked, so she doesnt feel bad.

I understand that you can be friends with women, although it might be more "difficult" than being friends with men (if you are a man yourself, that is). But Veeky Forums probably is the wrong board to talk about this, since 90% of the people here are probably lonely people, fueled by repressed anger and sadness, having experienced only pain and dissappointment when it comes to women

I would suggest that you just go ahead and carress her next time you watch a movie. Just the arm / hand, you know the deal. If she's not rejecting it, you can progress to her legs later. Sometimes she might just "struggle" a bit, but usually you can tell if she is serious and absolutely does not want it or not. Hope that doesn't sound like rape

>DFC

DO HER NOW

>Be KHV, get Veeky Forums and confident
>Fuck a 6/10 on a drunken night
>Girls talk alot apparantly. Said I was good looking af and have a big dick
>Suddenly everytime I go out girls approach me, text me first, ask me to hang out
>Feel like a Chad and confidence over the top
>Here comes the fucked up bitch
>Decide to go out drinking with a mate and the first girl I fucked, we're still good friends, fuck regularly and she helps me meeting women for some fucking reason.
>When they come to pick me up she tells me to come out because she had a suprise for me
>To outside and see her, my mate and another girl. 9/10 body, 8/10 face, 6ft, extrovert and craey. Just my type.
>She instantly starts touching me, joking and flirting
>One thing led to another and have her bend over my kitchen counter later that night.
>She DM's me 2 days later and I'm good at talking to girls but I get nervous af texting for some reason.
>Decide to ignore DM because of it.
>She calls me the next day(yyday) to ask me how I've been, to tell me she had a great time and to ask if I had her message.
>I lied and waid I didn't see it
>Asks me what I'm doing and tell her I was woth a friend but would.be home at night. I lied again, I was browsing Veeky Forums but wanted to seem interesting.
>Later that night she calls again asking to come over, I comply because her pussy was tight af
>She comes over and we fuck like animals the whole night.
>She wakes up today and says she has to get ready for school
>Ask her what college she's in
>"Oh user, I'm still in highschool."
>Wait, wat, how old are you?
>She's fucking 16 guys, I'm 25. Wtf how can 16 yo girls be 6ft and have a body like that.
>"Dont worry user, I wont tell anyone aslong as you're good to me. Besides, mentally I'm much older than 16."
>Alarmbells went off
>She now keeps texting me and is getting clingy af

I fucked up guys, can't stop fucking her because she'll make a shitload of drama and I can't ghost her because she knows alot of my friends.

Pretty sure I'm gonna fuck her, just thinking about how her sending this signals has already complicated the relationship, may aswell go in gung ho

Abort abort abort, let her down very very easily and be honest, say that you like her but the risk is too great.

Be less attractive to her. Show her \fit\ memes and anime. Tell her you cry a lot and underneath it all you are super insecure.

If the pussy dries up, she'll lose you.

>I'm much older than 16
you're going to jail 100%

Holy shit. My only thought is that you need to find a way set her down and tell her that you need some time off. Then fucking abort.

a problem? lol dude you're banging a hot 16 year old. Things couldn't be better.

.t 16

say hello to jamal for me

Yeah I should stop this right.
That should work kek. But after all this shit I can day I'm not insecure in the slightest anymore.
Age of consent is 16 here.
Well did I say she's crazy af? Entertaining and tight, but fucking loco.

She texted me if I wanted to pick her up after school to hangout, wat do.

Also even thou she's 16 she literally pays everything for me which is kinda nice.

Time to come up with another identity and leave the country breh

Ah, didn't know age of consent is 16. Then just fucking keep pounding her bro. Thought you'll end up in jail for statutory rape, but when 16 is legal just pound away

>Age of consent is 16 here.
Nevermind then, fuck her but make it clear you are not dating.

This is really the only way. That or just pray she stays quiet, doesn't get pregnant, and you can make it to her 18th pretending she is 'making you wait, haha'.

Alternatively fucking change your name as quietly as possible, and cold cut all ties, and move across the country. I'm not even joking. You can probably confide in your parents why, but even then only if they would understand.

>implying any of this happened
why do people LARP on an anonymous imageboard?

>16

Ah, cool, cool. All good then. How do you even like being around her though? I'm 29 and anyone under 25 is starting to look like literal kids to me. It's weird as fuck and is making those old men that fuck teens because they have money even creepier than it was before.

Okay, dont abort.

Give her the pipe dream. Just be ready when whe trues to pressure you to move in.

Because we can exist outside of your care.

Not the guy who posted the story. I'm 27 but there are some girls who are 18 that I find absolutely hot and would really like to fuck. I remember,when I was around 16 most of the girls looked like,well, girls. Nowadays you sometimes can't even tell if a girl is mid 20 or 17. Fucking hormones

Underrated

If fucking a 16 year old is a problem then just be completely honest about everything with her and keep her as a contact for when she turns 18. If she tells people about you fucking her just be honest with them that you didn't know she was 16 and you broke it off as soon as you found out. The further down the rabbit hole you go the harder it will be to justify it. Just deal with it early, so far you haven't done anything wrong.

This is what I'm afraid of. Even thou she came onto me HARD, and there were alot of people who saw that if she claims rape I will get prosecuted 100%. I'll probably win but my name will be tainted.
Not gonna move, finally got a good thing going. And confide with my parents? Kek, I'm still waiting for a phone call to hear my dad died so I can dance and spend his fortune after the shit he did to me and my siblings.
Sorry that you're life is so plain that you can't even believe shit like this happens. You have no idea how much degeneracy happens around you. Untill a year ago I also didn't believe shit like this but god people are fucked up.

>keeping someone warm for 2 years

what,you suggest he shows up for her birthday, being on nofap for 2 years, when the time has come?

>>She's got a boyfriend but I genuinely enjoy her company so I decide to be her friend
Lemme tell you how this story ends
>1. She cheats and you fuck. Against better judement you date. Fact relationship started on cheating ends in endless internal drama and eventually breakup
>2. You dont fuck. She gets bored. She slowly starts spending less time and you stop being friends

So pick your poison

She thinks you're gay and is comfortable around you. She doesn't think anything of it because she sees you as a girl with benefits.

This rape card is just devilish. Women are devious bro
I mean if you could all ties very suddenly she might feel snubed and overreact.
The best thing is probably to keep her, but don't text her that much. Still fuck her tho. Do NOT pick her up from school. Her friends will see and ask her who you are

Already decided on 1 but I aint doing anything more than fucking
She knows im straight

>you can't even believe shit like this happens
i believe it happens, but not to losers on Veeky Forums

or if it did happen, these girls are 5/10 at most

They could be in an open relationship. You won't find out till you make a move breh.