Tfw lifting when you're weaker than you used to be is so fucking tedious

>tfw lifting when you're weaker than you used to be is so fucking tedious
>tfw coffee has ruined my sleep and strength but it is the only worthwhile part of my day
>tfw no social motivation to lift because I've never had female attention ever and am a nofriends loser outcast
>tfw every single poster on Veeky Forums says "DUDE, bro EVERYONE got laid in highschool / college / the bar every night / on tinder"

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

delete this

Didn't lose my virginity till 26. Missed out on all those formative social experiences as well. Was that loner as well. Had practically no friends.

I was much alike you two years ago. Except I wasn't quite as whiney a bitch and decided it was never too learn. Motivation needs to come from within, not for external validations. I've since done quite a bit of catching up and learned to socialize pretty well. It's never too late to learn and there''s no point in regrets.

Don't be so negative and stop looking abckwards.

How often are you gonna post this thread before you kys?

So tired of sadcunts like you.
>no female attention ever
>no social experiences
Do you not see the correlation between these two points? Do you think a girl is just going to fall into your lap like one of those anime for losers?
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
Stop getting your worldview from Veeky Forums, I don't know how you can say you have no experience with women and make a sweeping statement about women in the same post without realizing what a fucking idiot you sound like.

who is this 9/10 m8?

read what you just wrote, and just think about what kind of person you are. Why would anyone, especially a qt want to be around you? Youd just be complaining the wholetime and your depressing attitude would ruin everything youd do together. Fix yourself for you, stop having such a shallow fucking view of the world, best thing would be for you to leave this site and just go out and do things,doesnt even really matter what, and just fix your attitude. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and things will get better

Who cares sempai stop treating woman like godness and enjoy life. we are your friends

Fuck off go do something

nice pasta faggot

*slow claps starts*

please keep posting this thread. its comforting knowing there are still some robots on this board and that not everyone here is a fucking normie or a chad

>do things
do what?

not op, but feels like without friends or a social circle, anything i do pales to other people

>my weekend, "doing something"
>>going to a bouldering gym by myself
>>reading a book or watching kino by myself at home
>>going to the gym

>normie weekends
>>going to or hosting a party, going to a bar
>>having brunch with friends
>>playing golf with friends
>>watching "the game" with friends

forgot one:

>normie weekends:
>>going to a new/trendy/good restaurant with friends

Someone will find it interesting though. If you think,your life is boring and want the parties, then go to them or host them yourself. You won't be able to mingle with everyone anyway. If you like that stuff, try talking to people who frequent those areas like a gym, library or bookstore. You continue to do this and you're only living a life by appearance than true happiness. When you let go you'll realize how they'll Fuck with you or Fuck off

Nice blog post, faggot

All of those sound way more fun than the normie weekend, stop being so self conscious and worrying about what others do. If you just lift and work on yourself you'll naturally meet others, take a class or something. Don't force yourself to do things you don't like just because normies do, that's boring. Fill your time with what makes you happy and what you actually want to do. Maybe you're just craving human interaction, but trust me when I say all those dances and shit were lame as hell. Don't regret not enjoying things you don't enjoy. You're an adult, make your own life.

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN FOR A JOI

Generic teen formative experiences make for a generic young adult. Be yourself and make yourself the best that you can be.

whew where do I get ana de armas snaps?

women aren't gonna change your life, ugly people can make friends

live a little