sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743516304479
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068
youtu.be/xktkin0_ctg
youtu.be/-56SZxNlLI0
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28952608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as smart as gay who purposefully get STD to trigger "homophobe" ;

Haha i'm going to ruin my health on purpose , that'll show them .

>still believing eggs, butter and cheese are unhealthy

lel

looks delicious as fuck

Not enough vegetables for optimal micronutrients.

>eating fish and eggs
>ruining your health
Id say crystal meth ruins your health. Even assuming you vegans are right about everything the most you could say it does is cause minor damage to your health and increase the risk of certain diseases.

wtf is wrong with you dude

get help

>you value your wellbeing more than that of animals? get help!

>your chances of geting cancer is like 0.1% to get cancer during your active years (from 10yo to 50yo)
>if you eat meat, drink, smoke and drink sodas only your chances of getting cancer is 100x higher
>its still relatively low if you live the worst lifestyle possible

Hey just so you know, "meat" as a generic entity does not increase cancer risk.

Based on the numbers, smoked/cured/brined meats and anything ultra processed (i.e. hotdogs, slimjims) will increase your cancer risk, evidence goes both ways for whether or not red meat in itself increases cancer risk, and there is no real evidence that fish/chicken/eggs increase your cancer risk.

All of these fucking vegan retards running around acting like salmon is equivalent to slimjims.

I want to live to see every vegan's head chopped off.

yeah except being gay is a mental illness like veganism and eating meat is normal

why do you hate animals bro?

Fino, fino.

This.

>I'll show how much I enjoy my cancer to hurt them, haha

I almost feel sorry for meatcucks. Always thinking how to prove us wrong, even while their bodies are slowly dying from their unhealthy diet.

Yeah bro, meatcucks and their unhealthy diet am I right?
*develops fatigue, memory loss and diarrhoea from b12 deficiency*

*gets heart attack from trying to lift his 600 lbs arms*
*shits his pants from diarrhoea after eating 20 burgers*
*costs millions of dollars for health care and the scooter industry*

Egg cholesterol increases testosterone production.

t. green man
Studies unable to conclude that red meat increases colorectal cancer:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20663065

Eggs are not bad for you:
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
Largest study ever proving that vegans do not live longer than meat eaters:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743516304479
No difference in long term mortality between health conscious vegans and meat eaters:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068

>all animals deserve kindness
What about the hundreds of cockroaches and ants that you kill?

tfw you will never be vg :'(

ruski??

tfw when a girl will never adore you like this

hold me brahs

youtu.be/xktkin0_ctg

youtu.be/-56SZxNlLI0

Are you seriously denying that the absolute majority of all fat fucks in the US are meat eaters?

Serb

That's not what I said at all you cretin
>Correlation is causation
Virtually everyone in America is a meat-eater. The reason why they are so fat is because of:
>Bottomless refills/colossal portions
>carbs e.g. cakes, donuts, cookies etc.
>cheese (if you can even call it that)
>no exercise culture
And fast food being literally everywhere.
If you think chicken breast turns people into hamplanets, then you ARE delusional.

t. average meatcuck

What has more calories meat or cabbage you delusional meatcuck?

>people don't get fat on burgers

This is your brain on meat.

So you do agree that vegans are thinner (aka healthier) than the average meat eating American?

no, i'm british

Eggs fuck up a lot of people's skin. You should avoid them.

>implying I don't eat vegetables at all
>implying animal products aren't just a part of my diet
>implying I don't get more than my five a day
Which diet contains more nutrients: A diet containing a balance of vegetables, fruits, carbs and animal products, or one that only contains vegetables and other non-animal products?
>Calories are bad
Top kek
>Equating fast food ''burgers'' to actual meat
At any rate, you can have burgers, but if you do so in moderation in conjunction with exercise you will be fine.
>Oh no if you drink 10 litres of water you will die, better never drink water again to be safe!
>thinner equals healthier
I have some anaemic girls that would like to talk to you.
Most greens are less calorie dense than meat which is exactly why they are so shit for putting on mass. Like fuck am I eating a kilo of broccoli just to get 30 calories.
You are retarded

I hope he cheats on his wife with this chick. In fact, I hope his disgusting tranny wife dies in a fiery car crash.

You know VG wishes he found her before he found his "wife". His "wife" can't even exercise because of some made up health condition.

>Unironically using fat acceptance logic to justify the high obesity rates directly caused by non vegan diet

Meatcucks are truly delusional retards.

>fat acceptance logic
calories in calories out isn't fat logic
this is your brain on b12 deficiency folks

So does the pubertal rise in test production. You should cut off your balls. Oh wait that would be unnecessarily redundant with your soy boy chemical castration diet.

i know plenty of fat vegans. kys

Yeah, nobody's taking the bait. I can smell the soy stench from that user.

You literally denied that being overweight is unhealthy. Are fucking dumb are you meatcuck?

>I have some anaemic girls that would like to talk to you.

>implying these 1% are in any way relevant when 70% of the country is overweight

Thinner means healthier, even if you meatcucks disagree.

Brussels sprouts are tasty as fuck, idk what her problem is

>You literally denied that being overweight is unhealthy
Holy shit, are you LITERALLY making shit up now?
You think a bulimic person with a BMI under 19 is any healthier than some fat fuck that weighs 600 pounds? Top fucking kek, there exists something called a healthy weight. Being skinnier does not necessarily mean you are healthier. Rugby players and top athletes are not ''skinny'', they are lean. Being a fatfuck is unhealthy. Being a literal skeleton is unhealthy. Is this a difficult concept for you?

You may not like it, but this is what peak health looks like folks!

>ywn have a qt anorexic gf

>eggs and fish are "unhealthy"

If you've been eating nothing but processed food for years, you are unable to appreciate real food.

kill yourself

lolled

>eggs are healthy
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0

>Eggs, which are LITERALLY ILLEGAL to advertise as healthy, nutritious, healthful or anything of the sort
>Healthy
Nice try, |>,,

LMAO, thank god I don't live in America.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28952608
>High-quality intervention studies have found nonsignificant effects of increasing the consumption of eggs on risk markers for CVD and T2D in healthy subjects and subjects with T2D. The risk associations found in the observational studies are more likely to be attributed to a dietary pattern often accompanying high egg intake and/or the cluster of other risk factors in people with high egg consumption. Dietary patterns, physical activity and genetics affect the predisposition of CVD and T2D more than a single food item as eggs.

Yeah, American eggs are somehow different from European eggs, right?

Thank mr skeletal

From what I know they are. You don't have the same food safety standards so U.S. eggs are literally covered in shit from diseased animals. Even our non-free range eggs here are good quality. Or will be until Brexit at least in Britain. Then we get all the shit chemically enhanced food the U.S. has.

They treat them differently because of retarded american safety laws. Putting eggs in the fridge in america gives you salmonella.

No, but the fact that your country can stick a heart tick on a McBurger but aren't allowed to say eggs are nutritious is hilarious.

>Everyone who eats meat has unhealthy lifestyles and diets

I guess all those Olympic athletes are made in a test tube

make me you little KEK

>implying your 0,001% Olympic roiders are relevant when 70% of the meat eating country is overweight

>America considers pizza a vegetable
>can't say eggs are nutritious
Really activates the almonds

Damn

conveniently no answer

You already know the answer. It goes in one ear and out the other to you dishonest subhumans. At this point "insects though" "b12 though" "protein though" "money though" etc shouldn't come up.

take the test

logical proposition for meatcucks

P1: It would be wrong to treat dogs the way we do farm animals
P2: There is no morally relevant difference between dogs and farm animals
P3: A morally relevant difference is a difference that justifies different standards of treatment
C: It is wrong to treat farm animals the way we do

>It would be wrong to treat dogs the way we do farm animals

Nah

My cholesterol was 180 or 190 and the doctor said that's good.

I find it astounding that this tripe isn't satire.

>You are lying
>You are lying
>You are edgy
>Watch this documentary that agrees with my views
Absolute state of you
The idea is that you don't use animal products (or so you claim). However, your life would be literally impossible without animal products, so your ideology is inherently false unless you revert to anarcho primitivism

>le angery retard
:)

Very actually are lmao, look at EU Food standards vs yank ones

is it cool to eat dog doo? i'm vegan so i stay away from all animal products including eggs and dairy, but what about dog doo? i like to pick it up and snack on it when i'm walking around but i'm starting to rethink the ethics of doing so.
also when i succ delicious dog dick i usually let the dog cum in my mouth and i swallow it. is that kosher? any vegan rabbis here?

>>You are lying
>>You are lying
Yes, you are. Nobody wants to die and be eaten.
>>You are edgy
Nobody serious wants to eat human meat.
>>Watch this documentary that agrees with my views
Earthlings doesn't "agree with someone's views" because it does not contain opinions. It contains footage.

>>You are lying
>Yes you are
>No don't have views that disagree with mine nobody could possibly have views that aren't my views
Consider suicide

>needless raping and murdering of billions of cows, sheep, pigs, etc. is equal to inevitable death of insects

Wow, meatcucks sure know how to use strawman arguments.

What are you even quoting

He already is LOL

free range eggs are unethical

i agree with this, but it's why i don't give a shit about dogs and laugh at all the dogfuckers and catfuckers being like "IF U HURT DOG OR CAT I KILL U, DOG OR CAT LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY, HUMANS HATE ME SO I GET LOVE FROM DOG OR CAT" fucking fags, whether it's pets or farm animals, doesn't matter. animals are here to eat or be eaten. and since some of them ate us for a while before we had guns, maybe it's not a big deal that we torture ours before we eat them now. send a message to those fags.
if you have a dog or cat, whether or not you're a vegan, you're a pathetic weak pussy faggot.

get help bro

you get help for trying to have human relationships with dirty animals instead of killing and eating them like we're supposed to you dumb psycho

an animal is just like a woman or young boy, nothing more than a butt to use as a warming sleeve for my boner

LEGALIZE ANIMAL RAPE

already is legal and is standard practice for the meat industry

i'm talking about nutting in the animals, sweetie.

easy on the autism bro

Soy boys on suicide watch

aminals

fuck animals
like i give a shit about fucking ANIMALS
like i'm a FAGGOT or something and love fucking ANIMALS
FUCK ANIMALS

>90% wheat and tomatoes
>not a vegetable

still no answer

baths?

I don't get why nonvegans are trying to provoke vegans. It's no better than vegans who try to turn you vegan. Why would you care if someone else decides not to eat animal products? If you think that's stupid, unhealthy or whatever it should still not bother you this much.
>inb4 triggered vegan
Nope, not even vegetarian.

op here. i only posted it because i find it irritating how rampant the veganposting on here has been recently.