Make Austro-Hungary Great Again

Post your thoughts

Attached: austro.png (1920x1578, 1M)

why would austria want a piss poor region with eastern characteristics while they are doing very well on their own

because
theres really no good reason besides larping

they always hated each other even when they were united

Thats because hungarians are steppeniggers.

>mfw even churchill wanted it back

Attached: IMG_7119.png (998x896, 171K)

Just imagine the other allies when absolute madman churchill comes in and says "Guys, hear me out! What if we give Hungary to Germany?!"

Let me fix that for you, sweetie

Attached: 1521632013302.png (1920x1578, 988K)

>tfw no germany without slavic influences, east of schleswig-holstein is east of germany

he got USSR to fuck out of greece to re-instate the monarchy so ...

Samefagging polack making shit up again randomly

P*lacks have always been incredibly jelly of the close historical, cultural and genetic relationship between austro-germanics and their magyar brethrens. The hungarians don't call their germanic brothers and sisters in-laws for nothing.

Only reason polacks didn't chimp out against hungarians too during the Pilsudski era was the fact they didn't share a common border with them

Attached: magyars are centralo-eastern germanic.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

Why not Bohemia? It was unironically the best part of the empire.

Germany without Slavic influences is called the Netherlands. A degenerate shithole full of cucks and pussies.

>polack
>shitting on hungarians
No such thing

Attached: IMG_7134.jpg (1024x512, 110K)

no that's frisia, incestous franks who took no celtic wives

there was a way to make it great
by exterminating hungarians

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1521289022807.png (520x352, 139K)

you are like a little baby
watch this

Attached: Croatia-Austr(al)ia-Hungary-Latvia-Argentina-Sweden-Somalia.png (2545x432, 116K)

Just give the House of Habsburg all their rightful lands

Attached: 11111.png (1837x1655, 130K)

Add Poland, Lithuania and greece

this

Attached: THE ONE.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Is this Austro-Magyar friendship thing a modern meme cause by nostalgia? I always got the impression that before the mid 19th century Austrians saw Hungarians the same way Prussians saw Poles, an "inferior" people only good for plowing the fields and being used as cannon fodder in wars.
Before the 1860s it wasn't really an alliance and especially in the 18th century Hungary was simply a colony for the HRE despite officially being a Kingdom in personal union. German and Latin were the official languages and many German were colonized in many parts of Hungary. It seemed more like a German state that happened to tolerated the non-Germans in it as long as they obeyed orders.

They used to hate eachother but due to the friendship being memed in school most Hungarians like Austrians and vice versa. T Hungarian

you don't know what you have until it's gone

Butthurt hungarian sand nigger detected

Fixed that for you

Attached: A-H.png (1920x1578, 1013K)

S T O C K H O L M S Y N D R O M E

>Hoi4

If Franz Ferdinand got his filthy way this wouldn't be a meme. Getting shot was what he deserved for wanting to include slaves in the monarchy.

Not with those unaesthetic borders. Peak AH or bust

Ever been to any of the "slaves" countries you moron?

Does this mean that Austrians aren't Germans?

Anti-EU and anti-austerity alliance in europe when?

Attached: blank_europe_map.gif (1280x1024, 138K)

>Is this Austro-Magyar friendship thing a modern meme cause by nostalgia?

I don't think it is a thing even now

>I always got the impression that before the mid 19th century Austrians saw Hungarians the same way Prussians saw Poles, an "inferior" people only good for plowing the fields and being used as cannon fodder in wars.

It's quite different, the Hungarians almost always had a pretty large degree of autonomy; the Austrian leadership disliked them because they were seen as renitent folks refusing centralization; the anti-Habsburg Kuruc rebels also laid waste to parts of Eastern Austria; kruzitürken (Kuruc and Turks) is still a swear word there. After the compromise of 1867, the Hungarians were often seen as an uncooperative partner by the Austrians. The magarisation policies, which also affected the German Hungarians, were also disapproved by some.

>German and Latin were the official languages

German was only und Joseph II the official language for some years; that measure was cancelled after Hungarian protests.

>including Bosnia
>but not Bohemia
Are you joking
I like how those first two lines lined up at the end

Oh bb, you're getting me hard

>Is this Austro-Magyar friendship thing a modern meme cause by nostalgia?
Yes.

:)

;)

:D

Alright boys, that's enough