So I am a fat black girl and I went to the gym for the first time and gymbros kept bothering me, asking if I need help...

So I am a fat black girl and I went to the gym for the first time and gymbros kept bothering me, asking if I need help, correcting my form. Wat do? I have social anxiety

Politely decline and reply that the gesture is appreciated, and that you will ask them if you need assistance.

They're only trying to help. The only way youre going to cure your anxiety is to actually look people in the eyes and talk to them.

"no"

Do you feel they were being genuine? I usually only see people offering assistance if someone is fucking up pretty badly. Maybe you have really bad form...better to learn the right way early on and not build bad habits

this so much. I've been doing wrong a lot of things before someone finally told me I'm fucking the exercises up. From then on I experienced a lot more improvement.

you decline their help and keep going, if you said no the first time they wont bother you again unless your form is complete garbage, in which case you need the help

>this so much
go back to tumblr

That's obnoxious. I'd either 1) go at a different time or 2) switch gyms.

Switching gyms is really drastic obviously but there ARE gyms out there with people that won't bother you and will just let you work out. One of my biggest pet peeve is people interrupting your workout for whatever reason. If I had people doing this to me at every gym session I'd probably switch gyms. It's just obnoxious.

Buy headphones. Ignore everyone. Research lifts on YouTube. DONT DO meme instagram workouts

There you go

Learn to reply to the right post first, newfag

Show your fat black flapjacks bitch

One set of a well-done exercise is worth a lot more than ten sets of doing it wrong. If you aren't fucking it up, noone is going to bat an eye and will leave you alone.

>heh, if i call him a newfag im sure to blend in and all the oldfags will think im cool

Fuck off niggress. Don’t breed

More like please breed so niggers will stop jumping at every other race

Kill yourself nigger roastie

What a great honor this would be

Op just learn to learn to look pissed off at all times like me and nobody will ever approach you

P...problem solved rr-ight?

they want to fuck your thick black ass

Okay, but you actually fucked up.

Why would fit guys want a black girl?

Anyway, I will try to wear headphones and see if that helps :)

fuck off whore

Not him, but fit black girls have way better bodies than fit white girls

Tell them to keep mansplaining and to check their privilege.

low test faggot

can you please record a vacaroo of you saying "AWW HELL NAW" ? Dont ask why I need it but you would make me very happy.

Im fit and i love black and mixed girls

show us your tits

"No thanks, I'm trying to figure it out myself"

Being too afraid and too polite is a deadly combination. I've since forego that personality since I started a customer service job. Be polite but never anxious and afraid. If you ever are afraid or feel bullied, cease to be polite.

>UH-UH THIS SISTA DONT NEED NO HELP FROM NO MAN TO MAKE THIS BOOTY TIGHT
also do that head snapping thing

Can you post ass pic plz?

besides that , people will try to get to corect your form wich only gonna help you in the long run, if you want t avoid that buy and mp3 player headphones and pic times that the gym is les crowded

Ask reddit. Really good, friendly welcoming and inclusive environment for people who are oppressed along different axis.

#SmashPatriarchy #IntersectionalityThuesday #MelaninLove #QueenSlay

why wouldnt they ? Id love me some black girl unless they are the ghetto stereotype bitch with the snapin head and all the other stupid shit

I don't have an attitude

Quality thread. I really should buy a Veeky Forums Pass.

>someone talked to me
>better switch gyms
The amount of autism on this board is astounding some time

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Post your body so I can "masturbate" to your pictures, if you catch my drift.

based racistposters

>correcting my form
So you dont waste your time and/hurt yourself.
Thank them and follow the advice they give you.

Could you explain further

>following the advice of an average gym-bro

enjoy your injuries

I know how you feel, OP. Buff people walking up and offering assistance is very intimidating.

The first time someone explained to me that bench presses were supposed to end when the bar hit my chest, instead of when my arms were at 90-degree angles, I about fell out of my smith machine.

>correcting my form
They were probably trying to stop you from snapping your shit up. I mean, whether it was good advice or not is impossible for us to judge, but they probably meant well.

If your hair is anything thing like that picture and you have 'social anxiety', you don't deserve to be happy.

Please don't.