en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally no one here

literally everyone here

yeah but I tell people I do it for myself and to be healthy

This

>yeah but I tell people I do it for myself and to be healthy
Aren't you doing it for yourself when you're trying to get a gf?

Seening her face always makes me happy.

maybe

How do I get a woman like that?

be good looking

>*CAN'T WAKE UP*

I started lifting because I was insecure about being a skelly (179cm, 59kg). I'm still dyel mode, but at least I'm not underweight any more.

As far as getting a GF goes, I suppose lifting would technically help with that. But it's lower on the list of things I'd need to fix before getting a GF would be possible.

I have a long term gf. I just enjoy the random mirin and it gives me a healthy regimen to follow. Honestly it's the most fun when little kids look at you like you're a superhero.

Why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter

M-me, but don't tell my gym-buddy

Yeah, in a way. I just want to find someone who I can love and respect and tolerate in the long run. What kind of woman could I expect to want to give and expect the same from me if I don't take care of myself? So yeah, I lift to improve myself because the kind of woman I want is the kind who'd love such a man.

Beautiful little thing is probably annoying as all fuck

if i lifted to get a gf, i'd have one by now
I lift because i have nothing else in my life, it passes the time

I lift to feel good about myself so I can have a gf so I can be more happy and confident so I can feel good about myself.

In all honestly, lifting probably does not get you a gf. It gets you women. Women who are like "damn,you are hot". Had a couple of them. One literally couldn't stop complimenting me. I never returned the compliment. Lifting makes it easier to bang girls. But getting a gf, a woman that loves you and your flaws? That is a different story my extended family

>skinny fat 5'9 148lbs
>lift to get gf
>4 months later no gf and no progress
>still scrawny as fuck and cant bench past 115
h-help!

This pretty much. I’ve had many many women compliment me on my body but almost none of them will be my gf.

I used to do it just for me, but now part of me does it for the mires from my gf

>he has a gf

get out

No wonder she couldn't fit her hand around his arm.

No. Going to die alone. Lifting for me.

Protip: lifting doesn't cure autism, it actually will make it worse

I've come to the painful conclusion that getting big did not help me get a gf
Barring any extremes, i.e. >25% bf or chad-like aesthetics it follows as

FACE>>HEIGHT>>>>>>FRAME>>>>BODY

what the fuck, what happened in that thread

Who needs character,right?

It turned anime as fuark and everyone was rooting for emily

Jail for user?

thismy 15 year old sister has this friend who's stunning and is obviously really into me (i'm 18 its not too creepy or anything) but jesus fucking CHRIST she is an irritating little shit - the way she speaks, the music she blares, the stupid trivial shit she worries/cares about, the jokes she makes etc all make me wanna blow her brains right out of her gorgeous head

dude youre 18yo, you're even cringier cuz u believe you're so much more mature

Perfect, I just want the first part, not the >rrreeee u went out with the lads
>Reee you only snap chatted me 8 times today
>Rrreeee why don't you talk about your feelings

How many plates for grill to like me for my body?

im not saying
>hurr 3 more years makes me a worldly and wise sage
i'm saying that a lot of girls that age, especially ones that are good looking and "cool", are fucking vapid and unbearable to be around

She's so beautiful, jesus christ

You're actually no better to be honest.

Train her to think. Girls that age in general care about stupid shit. Dosn't mean they can't be persuaded to care about other shit.

...creepy as fuck

I'm first time now on Veeky Forums. It's a day since I broke up (I think we did) with my first love who I knew since we were kids. We were 7 years together and she refused to move in with me, she always sayed she hates kids, marriage etc. and I realised I probably want all that and we had to break up. I'm pretty much in a mess, don't fucking know what to do without her. I still love her to death.

tl:dr, is it time to join a gym? I'm in a ok shape but always wanted to be in real shape, and I think I have the time now and I think this will help me in my godforsaken position

pic not related

no he is doing fine

Most of us here starting lifting for girls. But once you get serious about it you realize that it's not worth it, why spend time on trying to get one girl when you could do it to improve yourself? When I started seeing the changes in my body I started to realize that it never was and never will be worth it to lift for someone else, no matter how special you think she is. Do it for yourself and yourself only, women will line up for you and the only barrier between them and you will be your autism

Nah cause it's kinda pointless if you have an ugly face.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

Go for it. When you get older, you realize 18 and 15 is nothing.

You also begin to realize that saying shit like "dude she's 3 years younger" is literally the most retarded excuse not to approach women.

Stop making excuses, and start slaying bitches.

>Encouraging a man to commit statuary rape
really makes you think

There's a 90% chance that she's legal in the state/country he's in.

Idk man. I think my stats are fucking horrible for the amount of time I have been training. Just get a decent body (even if it's just decent you will still look better than everyone who does not do any sports) and you should be ok

Do what I did, get lucky and get a fit girlfriend, then lift to impress her and fuck her harder

that was a good thread

Do it.

I was in the same position (gf of 5 years left me in July). I got mad and started lifting like I knew I should have years ago.

3 months in and I'm already feeling a difference; it's slight, but my situation is improving. I no longer feel like shit and I'm starting to actually see a difference in how people are treating me.

>lifting for girls
>making it

pick one

outside motivation only gets you so far. What happens when you get a girl? you gonna get lazy and fat again? what happens when you realize you're too socially awkward to get a girl? you gonna lose that motivation and get lazy and fat?

Discipline bruh. do it

While I won't discount your quest for pussy, the kind of women you just described aren't the kind that you want as your gf anyway. I think you've just been with cunts in the past.

i lift to maintain a healthy lifestyle in hopes of one day becoming a functioning human being, which could also lead to getting a gf. but it's definitely not my end goal

She is just perfect.