WHAT'S IN YOUR FRIDGE?

How's your diet /fit? Cutting or bulking, clean or dirty? Show the contents of your fridge AND BE JUDGED. Face it, you have fuck all better to do ya filthy gym rats.

Somewhat dirty bulking. In my fridge is 4 days of grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli, celery, garlic, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and milk. Still have to throw away this cheesecake my gains goblin gf made me.

cutting
chicken breast, salmon, ground turkey, ground beef, greek yogurt, milk, eggs, spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli and sipps.

You may as well shove the delicious cheesecake down your filthy pie hole or dump the missus. She is a feeder and will only hold you back... You have some harsh decisions to make. Choose wisely.

Bulking
Got a pound of found beef thawing, gonna mix with pasta sauce for dinner tonight. Hummus, chopped onions, about 54 eggs, 2 gallons of milk, 3 different cheeses at various points of expiration, cooking stuff like garlic and citrus juice, uhhhh muhhfuckin old quinoa, some carrots, and a bottle of high quality champagne for a special occasion that my dad gave to me like 5 months ago.

Insulin

Cutting, clean

Not pictured: oats in my pantry. I mix it in with yogurt.

Slowly cutting at roughly 2000 kcal.
Am currently 185cm, 76 kg. Goal is 72.
Most of the stuff is from my roommates.
Eating 500g of kwark every morning, for lunch I have another 500g of kwark and two double sandwiches with cheese. I made a lot of chilli con carne, so I'm eating that in a bit.

>Am currently 185cm, 76 kg. Goal is 72.
twink?

>oreo in fridge
>bread in fridge
>Heineken

Not really, not that muscular either though
Not mine, my roommates'

wow

What the fuck is happening with that hand?

Got ill when I was like 4. Bacterial infectie, nasty stuff, I even went into cardiac arrest. They had to amputate the top phalanxes and remove a lot of skin,so I got a bunch of pretty large scars.
Kinda insecure about my appearance because of it, so I try to work out a bit.

keep going lad we're all gonna make it

I have an eating disorder

Currently cutting on EC stack

Right now: usually about 4 kilos of FAGE nonfat, chicken breast, and diet soda. i don't eat anything else except whey and takeout. i do about 1500 kcal a day.

ephedrine is great at making you not want to eat

What's in the pan?

Some home made tomato soup with zucchini and bow tie pasta.

>diet soda
>takeout
I'd recommend water or coffee to drink,diet soda isn't that good for you. I think it causes insuline spikes or something.
Also, cook for yourself, not only do you get better control over what you eat, it's cheaper too. I've got enough chilli for the entire week in my fridge, took maybe one or two hours to make.

Lean bulk.
Chicken steak squid strawberries blackberries (bannan and apples not inside) 48 eggs orange juice apple juice milk mushrooms red peppers broccoli Brussels sprouts Greek yogurt garlic several cheeses and a few microwavable lean protein burritos

I"m against milk but it's always nice to see a lot of vegetables

im gay too you don't gotta go around telling everyone

Literally just ate protein + vegetables today. I'm craving carbs bad but I'm holding back.

Wish me luck brahs.

im so dirty right now

having just started a few weeks ago, at [spoiler]6'1" 140lbs[/spoiler], and never being above 155 in my life, I am now drinking a gallon of milk a day with too much whey, and eating myself to pain multiple times a day, putting butter on anything, and washing it all down with milk

I'm up to 160 with no noticeable bf gain. do I have a god body?