Smol titties

I'm trying to lose fat and gain muscle but I'm worried my boobs are gonna suffer. Right now I weigh around 115 and I'm roughly 5'0".

My boobs are 32A, about a handful if you need a reference, 3/4ths a handful if you have big hands.

I'm fine w their current size but as you can see I'm not working with much, I'd like to keep as much as possible. Does anyone know how losing 10lbs of fat and gaining the weight back in muscle is gonna affect my chest? Thx

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/296151-when-you-lose-weight-do-your-breasts-get-smaller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on your genetics, to be honest

livestrong.com/article/296151-when-you-lose-weight-do-your-breasts-get-smaller/

Lift and eat healthy.
115 is pushing it, even for a woman.

bulk up baby
do GOMAD

better to be skinny than disgusting jabba the hut blob on wheels. They probably can't distinguish your breasts from your fat rolls anyway.

My wife is 115ish at 5’1 and she has a B cup. I would personally say you probably shouldn’t drop weight just lift weights to try to tone up better. Also I doubt you will lose much tittymeat since you already have so little. Also small tits are superior to large tits.

Just go for it. You will never EVER be a milksow so get attention other ways.

how about posting a picture in bra for reference?

london

gibs pls

Just get bolt ons, they can be done well and if you don't get ridiculous ones they dont look that bad.

The Rog wasn't a horrible looking dude aside from his gross jaundice skin. How come he couldn't get a gf?

Discuss.

Fellow femanon here.

Truth be told, I'm afraid getting fit will shrink your breasts. I'm a C cup and gaining muscle + a little cardio on the side decreased their size to B; when I tried to get into running they even got down to A's, that's why I quit and keep a limit to cardio exercises (can't quit them altogether because they tone my legs quite nicely).

The only thing that helped me keep my C cup during my current training schedule was chewing down 2 peanutbutter-chocolate-sandwiches after training, so you could try that. But unfortunately, it might not work for you because genetically your body doesn't seem to store fat in your breasts. Good luck nonetheless!

Shit personality stemming from undiagnosed mental disorder.

He was a manlet and very autistic.

He literally never went up to women to talk to them. He expected them to walk up to him and throw themselves at his feet

>ywn have a skinny titfu gf

Why live

Similar thing here.

I'm 5'2 down from 115 to 109. The first reply is correct. It's all about genetics. My boobs have remained 32B so now they look bigger than they did, but I've known plenty of women that shrink cup sizes on their journey.

You'll never know until you try. If it's too much, either accept your tiny boobies for what they are and practice stuffing for certain outfits you want to pull off or keep the weight.

Good luck!

My ex had to wear a padded bra and was still an A cup.
If the choice was iddie biddie tiddies, or being a fat sow, only a degenerate will choose the fat.
Embrace the flatness, OP.
Or you could just get falsies.

OP here, thanks for the replies! Women were especially helpful.

Why do women care about breast size? I don't know a single person who would say no to seeing tiddies of ANY size, including the small ones.

Then again, half of Veeky Forums is worried about the size of the dick they'll never use on a woman.

OP, work out anyway, gain a little weight while you're at it too. Your sexier body will ALWAYS be a LOT more important than the size of your breasts.

You could try not being a retard and just google "how to grow your breasts" or something

It’s funny isn’t it. Their entire life is really based on how others perceive their breasts lol. I feel bad for women

>It’s funny isn’t it. Their entire life is really based on how others perceive their dicks lol. I feel bad for men

looks like a photoshopped tranny

Try getting pregnant
Maybe with my seed haha

VARY NAICE

Dude, she's only 5'. Surely not in the US, but over here, a general guideline for ideal weight for women is height in cm minus 110 (for guys minus 100).
Though of course it's also a difference if there's muscle or fat, pic related. She wants to merely transform her current weight, so don't get hysterical.

Maybe I'm retarded but I used her height in cm (152) and subtracted 110 and it's 42 lbs? What am I doing wrong by that method you mentioned?

Oops, at you

>thatoldbaitpicagain.tiff

fat is 0.9094 g/cm3
muscle is 1.0599 g/cm3

Breasts are gay bro, why do you want breasts?

>toning

It's in kg

In kgs

Flat chests are justice. Thicc asses are inherently superior to big tits.

Lady, stop shopping for excuses and lose the weight. You owe it to yourself to be the best, healthiest version of yourself.

Show me those tiny titties you roastie whore

Hop on the jooce and get a clit boner.

Went from 34E to 32C. tfw they will probably get smaller.

hidethepainharold.jpg

You went from obese to normal? Nice

i have small tits but going on this board made me feel better about myself because i had never knew that men are even more insecure about their height than girls are about boob size

>Why do women care about breast size? I don't know a single person who would say no to seeing tiddies of ANY size, including the small ones.
>Then again, half of Veeky Forums is worried about the size of the dick they'll never use on a woman.
>OP, work out anyway, gain a little weight while you're at it too. Your sexier body will ALWAYS be a LOT more important than the size of your breasts.

MOMMY! MILKY MILKY! I WANT TO SLURP SLURP SLURP

We aren't, that's just a meme. We like calling each other manlets, it's how we banter.

Btw, men care even less about your boob size. My gf has very small boobs too and it doesn't bother me at all. Don't let it get to you, it's a stupid thing to be insecure about.

The fuck are you talking about? C cup is the best. Anything bigger is too much and will sag like hell down the road.

i know it's silly, but i would like to have a perfect hourglass figure
if i ever get surgery, i'm tracking down dita von teese's surgeon, she has the perfect fake boobs

If she's 5ft she's 152.4cm, which means that you're suggesting she ought to weigh 42.4kg, or 93.5lbs... You do realize how tiny that is right?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

was craving White rich spoled Paris Hilton type girls. Saw his dad get popular with women bc he was Chad.
Breeding hapa children is a disaster. Pray it's a girl tbqhq

being skinny is much more important, just get implants or fat transfer later

My wife was self conscious about her boobs because she’s a competitive marathoner and super thin (100-105 lbs at 5’5). She was 34A and a barely A at that. Started taking fenugreek and ashwahganda on alternating days, and now her weight tends to stay closer to 105, almost all in her boobs. She’s a pretty full B now. She’s stopped taking them because we’re trying to start having kids, but they should get even bigger when I get her pregnant.

tldr-> take fenugreek and ashwahganda or get pregnant.

>My boobs are 32A, about a handful if you need a reference, 3/4ths a handful if you have big hands

T E L A V I V
E
L

A
V
I
V

The sexiest girl I've been with had really small boobs, I barely had anything to cup when I grabbed one. She had small pink nipples that went extremely hard when she got excited, I loved licking them.

What was I going to say, again? Ah, that's right - no matter what size they are, if you're shapely and have good proportions you will be sexy.

If you're not shapely and have bad proportions you will instead just find someone who would fuck you. In fact you could pretty much someone to fuck you no matter what you look like, so really you have nothing to worry about unless you care about looking better than other women.