youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same

25 and i think dating life is over
finding someone to maybe build a future with is over
getting fit is over

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you have missed out on teenage love

Did you guys know that Blake Lively used to look like this back in the day? Age really took her....

Don't give up, my partner is four years older than me and we are great lovers. Someone young and fun is out there waiting for you :)

dunno man

Watch your diet and protect your skin

>tfw late bloomer and ecto
>will be "young" untill 30+

be positive. Im 26, just finished my relationship with my 25yo gf last week and Im already dating a fit 22yo cutie pie.

doesn't seem like your past relationship was worth anything to you then?

Not that user, but if its over, why would it? Live in the now. Enjoy the time with people while you have it. But when it's over, no point holding on.

if you're not thinking about what you had, was the relationship really worth it?

>dating life is over at 25
Are you retarded? 25-35 is prime years

No, that's why it ended. Duh.

explain

Under 25 people are basically still teens mentally, and men get more attractive the older they get, so it generally works out that as long as you aren't a fat gargoyle dating just seems to be easier in that range. I'd even extend it to 45 for men.

Protif: only people under 25 somehow come to the conclusion that life basically ends at 25, and the other 85% of the human population have just given on things like happiness.

i see. where do you meet the other sex at 25 and upwards without having to deal with a train wreck

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Anyone else think that a lot, a whole lot, of girls/woman 18-mid twenties have a twisted view on how woman should be?

you fuckers forget woman age with us

>Tfw actually had this but will never have it again
>Love will never be as pure, and everything I have from now on will be further and further down hill
>Desperately want children, but don't know how I could afford them and am terrified of having to send them for mandatory state social programming
>Desperately want a good woman, but don't trust a single one out there due to being old and jaded myself
>Getting older and older, watching the decline of the great civilization of my ancestors
>Only desire left is to go down fighting in some war I believe in, like the warriors of old
>No military in the world is currently fighting for anything worth dying for, will never be in the military
>I have given up hope of having a loving family in a great civilization, and I can't even go down in a blaze of glory in hope of creating a better world for my people

All I want is a meaningful life, this day to day meaningless consumerist grind makes me feel dead already. I'll never kms, but I don't want to shamble along until old age watching my people and civilization die as my ancestors roll in their grave

i dont know if it makes you feel better but this lifestyle died a long time ago, along with any girl that would do this shit with you so you didnt exactly miss out

grow up thegoldenone/varg jerkoff

...are you serious? Pubs, clubs, hobby spots, work, ect.

It's one of the reasons dating gets easier after that age. After they climb off the cock carousel they realize, oh fuck I'm not happy, and either become cat ladies or chill the fuck out a bit.

>Pubs, clubs, hobby spots, work, ect.
>pubs clubs
not once
>hoppy spots
nah
>work
don't shit where you eat

>and either become cat ladies or chill the fuck out a bit.
And get uglier, tits fall, ass falls, fat everywhere

Fuck me i will never get another Veeky Forums gf with whom i can lift until we both die

>and user never kissed a lady again.

Cool story bro.

>Wanting children in a healthy society, or fighting to create one is so rare that shitposters actually attack you for it
>This is the state of current year

So what exactly do you want to do with your life user? Don't you have any desire to do something actually meaningful with your life?

i want someone for my heart, user, not someone to only make my dick wet

who /a girl gives you your drive to better yourself/ here
also
/no aim in life being single/ here

At 25? For fucks sake user. A fit and naturally good looking woman can took good into her forties. Not that you want to be aiming for that age. I'm just pointing out that if you catch a woman at 25, and she cares even slightly about her weight and looks, you have probably another two decades of rumpy pumpy while she looks good/nice/decent/tolerable in that order.

At least she's still............. lively

No, it's just a certain group of people who push the idea that heteronormativity, having children, being a settled adult is bad.
Mainly because it's bad for business.

Yes.
The media, scumbags in academia, government programs, and heavy use and exposure too BC has done a damned good job in turning most women into raving lunatics who don't know what the fuck is going on because they're unbelievably dependent on internal and social homeostasis.

It's okay. That passes at about 27 and still single.

>t. ex-hopeless-romantic guy turning 30 in March.

At this point I'm tempted to import.

It's not too bad, I'm 29 and people say I look great for my age. Cocoa butter, excercise, and eating right does wonders. Weirdly enough though all the girls I've hooked up with lately are single moms and I don't want to deal with that shit. Did bang an 18 yr old awhile ago that was pretty cash.

This and too much or make up in general, wearing bras, "lifting will make me too huge", not being able to say what's on their mind rather going "you did something wrong, figure it out yourself"

Emotionally stunted too

man... i don't want to end like you, but then again.. hopelessly romantic too

It happens to all of us bro. Sorry. You either get happily married before that point and divorced before 40 or turn into a bitter husk of a man who realizes that getting his dick wet and settling for a roastie one day is probably the height of marital bliss in modern western society.

The thought of death is cruel
One day you’re deadlifting 6 pl8s then another you’re trapped in bed

ITT: Muricans have Peter Pan Syndrome

Grow up you alienated faggots, its not because the media is all focused on the fucking 20s that life ends there. For a man life only begins to get interesting with 30 when you have the freedom and the resources to do whatever the fuck you want with your life, while still having a body that supports it (considering you taken care of yourself of course), hell you can pretty much fuck around until 50 if you're not an idiot who fell for the marriage meme.

I swear to god you people are fucking pathetic, I remember growing up looking up to older men and how cool their life stories were and thinking to myself that I wish I could get to their age with some stories to tell people about myself. Nowadays all you see is little twats freaking out they are turning 25 and can't look like the fuccbois in their favorite netflix show. I'm 32 btw, I'm fucking glad to be out of college and debt, having an actual job not some wageslavery shit. Thinking I may buy a boat one day and get some friends to go fish on the sea, like my old man and his friends

>This and too much or make up in general,
Yeah, most people have no idea what a normal attracive real woman looks like without make up
Not even the women. And that's good for business.
Get em young with media manipulation and completely ruin their skin so they need make up to cover up how unhealthy they are.
>wearing bras,
Yeah. The whole "bras protect from sagging" was the greatest lie ever told to women. An entire generation of girls were talked into ruining their breats from a young age. Even today women don't know any better.

>"lifting will make me too huge"
When you have women like DLB telling women that they got that way from working out then yeah.
Besides, normal women will do their basic bitch cardio bunny thing with those little weights and calisthenics and can be perfectly fine. Problem is that women, and people who have gym memberships supplements and weights to sell, will make women feel guilty about it and then muddy the waters when it comes to what it takes to get fit.
>not being able to say what's on their mind rather going "you did something wrong, figure it out yourself"
They don't know what's on their minds half the time. They expect us to read their minds and moods. It's easy because they're essentially spoiled brats, but when they want specifics and you dont' take them to task for feeling a certain way and not even trying to examine it, then you're in for a bad ride my friend.

>Get em young with media manipulation and completely ruin their skin so they need make up to cover up how unhealthy they are.
Really sad

The media has a boner for eternal youth. It's a horrible thing that's seeped into the very soul of normal society.

>The thought of death is cruel
I think it's quite liberating. Not that I'm depressed, but I'm not one to vegetate forever, trying to fend off death.

>The whole "bras protect from sagging" was the greatest lie ever told to women
so many woman think because its holding their breasts it has to have a postivie effect

fuck no it does not

>They expect us to read their minds and moods
Had that sort of girl before my most recent and have to say, being with someone with whom you can truly talk and who tells you what's on her mind without lolly gagging around is a blessing

Woman should lift heavy ass weights too

Fuck the media for telling them they'll look like female zyzz

>and men get more attractive the older they get,

grow a pair senpai and check out RSD

This. Men aren't women.

t. 29 y/o who was pseudo-incel as a teenager but now gets attention from jailbaits to grannies

Ps. I'm only talking about sex, not monogamous relationships

Pps. I'm 6'1 and I look mean so YMMV

>Woman should lift heavy ass weights too

Not the media that's telling them that.|
It's the gay chicks and fitness industry that is.

Besides, the very idea of lifting heavy weights is foreign to them and honestly isn't really needed.
Some form of resistance training that keeps them relatively strong, the weight down, and "toned" is what is needed.
Telling them to "Butch up" and lift weights like the boys will lead to them doing the exact opposite and even distancing themselves from all forms of fitness altogether.

Lol I'm 33, in the best shape of my life with more money and freedom than I know what to do with.

You couldn't pay me enough money to go back in time 10 years. Being young is overrated as fuck.

It was fun, yes, but being poor and degenerate is boring after a while. Not to mention the women. Young chicks are the worst and are only good for their holes.... And half of them suck at that too.

OLY training will give them so much more self confidence user, like, really more than enough that they'd stop with the silly "am i too fat do you still like me" questions

>32
>Own house and car
>Easy job with nice perks
>PhD
>Can go places on holiday and have cash to spend on whatever
>Waifu material gf

Im alot happier now than I was in my youth. I peaked later though.

All my friends are getting married, have kids or are stuck in shit relationships. I just go traveling or learn weird skills like baking. With the latter all the single mums at my course keep asking me out for drinks. But I don't drink and all of them are fucking scary, I hear them plotting about trapping men into marriage and raising their bastards.

One even goes to the local dogging spot and rides bareback. She's trying to get knocked up by a local.

How do I go back in time to college? I just want to touch co-eds asses like nobody's business.

I went back to my alma mater last weekend and I blew a fucking gasket looking at all of these insane chicks in their leggings. There was one girl at the pregame I was at that legitimately caused an existential crisis.

user...
Self confidence won't stop them from being fat as fuck and unattractive.
As a matter of fact it will make them less attractive.
You see, self confidence for women who'll get into lifting to change how they look has to come from external cues.
There is not a single positive external cue for fat or bearmode or swole or strong women in society.
You'll get a lot of gays, and creeps who'll give her the big thumbs up but not much else.

>weird skills like baking
wat

doesn't she still looks exactly the same

>Self confidence won't stop them from being fat as fuck and unattractive.
no, OLY will

no...no it won't

it will my dude, they'll get fit, get confident, stop with the whineing and ultimately will be so full of themsleves that no guy is enough for them

28-35* 25 is still baby

t 31

Where do you guys meet GFs after college? I've heard 25-30 is prime time for a man, but I have yet to find that out.

I moved to a new city for work and I've heard nothing but terrible things about Tinder.

on Veeky Forums (no joke)

Youth Group - Forever Young
youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y

undisputedly the best version

Age isn’t as big of a deal anymore as it used to be. Because of breakthroughs in medical science, physiology, pharmacology, exercise science, etc. when they say 30 is the new 20 and 40 is the new 30, they aren’t meming.

There’s a reason you see more 30 and 40 somethings in the Olympics and Pro Sports. Muscle deterioration between 20’and 40’s is minuscule... it really doesn’t start till around the mid 50’s.

The problem is people are inherently lazy as fuck and use every excuse in the world to be fat lazy fucks.

>muh career
>muh kids
>muh busy schedule
>I’m too old for that

No. They’re just lazy fat fucks who don’t want to better themselves physically and would rather feast on pulled pork and watch TV then be active and fit.

user, you seem to live in a fantasy world that the rest of us can't fully understand.

The only way they'll be all confident and full of themselves is if they hop on gear. And at that point..they simply stop being women altogether and hop on the bullet train to dykesburg with the next stop being transman junction.

>The only way they'll be all confident and full of themselves is if they hop on gear.
user......

>32
>Have my own business, cash and car but no friends and no gf ever

I fixed my fucked up teeth, fixed my fucked up eyes, and got Veeky Forums, but my self-confidence is still TRASH. I still feel weak no matter what I accomplish.

Okay, show me these confident happy attractive natural oly training women.

I'll wait.

>black eye and bruise on half her face
of course she will look fucking bad like that, on all other situations she still looks amazing

i've met one user, she wasn't on gear

same... 19 atm and i already hate myself for wasting last year and i get so much anxiety when i think about turning old(er) :/

My personal/social/sexual life improved greatly after 25-26. Will be 30 in February.
>You make money
>You look good
>You don't take bullshit
>You don't fall for stupid mindtricks
>You have a social status.

Rest just comes

>Rest just comes
gf who doesn't leave after 1,2

you're an idiot

>fixed my fucked up eyes

Elaborate my man, my eyes have been fucked for months.

you're a bait taker

AYO MY MAN, MY NIGGA, CHECK DIS SHIT OUT HOMIE
MY EYES BE FUCKED YO

I had myopia since I was a kid, I got lasik to fix them

Felt like that during my early twenties. Everything felt meaningless and I gave up a lot of fun things I enjoyed just because I thought they were the reason behind my lack of pussy.
>be 27
>starred summer night, all by myself
>suddenly realized time was passing me by
>almost 30
>decided I wanted to live my last two years of youth fucking 20yo pussy
>start dating, at first was unbelievably hard, but then it just started snowballing
>getting more pussy than ever
>I turn 30
>no changes in regular pussy
As I approach 35 now I realize it was just a matter of trying and failing and that I wasn’t that depressed back in the day. I just regret spending most of my twenties trying to figure something out instead of partying and having sex.
Be strong user. Your time is now, tomorrow you are going to be older than today, so be younger now.

ayyyyyyy

>watch movies about college kids
>realize I will never experienced that (I'm 25)

I was a dateless kissless virgin until I was 25. I didn't even start lifting until recently (I'm 27).

College kids didn't experience what the college kids in those movies and tv shows did you idiot.

It's a scam to shill college to people. It's been that fucking way since animal house was pushed heavily to build up the lagging college systems in america.

Now that colleges are just pushy dykes, daterape accusations, and useless degrees men are dropping out and women are choosing not to go.

>start dating, at first was unbelievably hard, but then it just started snowballing

Elaborate please, how did you get started

>inb4 just be yourself and put yourself out there

As a nu-male SJW, you must really be thriving on campus.

user.
I was a college football player. I turned down more pussy then you've seen in your entire life.
It's not like that.
That's what the college associations are using to lure in fucking retards like you and other potential students.
But they're being drowned out by ACTUAL college life and how toxic and unfun it is.

>turned down more pussy
As a nu-male SJW faggot, you must really be thriving on campus.

Didn’t meet my wife till I was 30 nigga and now I’m dropping loads in her like a dump truck.

not cool

Well, I started by going to bars and simply chatting, about 80% of the girls would not show interest at all and that was my cue to leave. You have to be self aware and when a girl does not dig you, just leave, don't try to force yourself upon her, that's just beta and cringey.
When they actually do talk to you, you will start noticing certain things about the way they behave, just keep the motion until you get more intimate, it is ridiculously easy, but you have to be a little bold to start with.

I said was you simple cunt.

I'm scared of getting married and having kids in my 30s. I don't want to repeat my dad's mistake and raise a kid with assburgers.

Don't worry, no woman will have kids with you

Odds are pretty small of that happening. Just love your kid and make sure they know that beyond everything else and you’ll be fine.

>Mid 20s
>don’t take bullshit

Top fucking kek. My sides.

Don’t worry. Assburgers can be cured with a little laxatives and avoiding fast food.

>23
>turning 24 in a month
>feel like I’m already dead
Life sucks, I want to be 21 forever