How do I learn to be happy alone?

How do I learn to be happy alone?

Also what compound lift did you do or are going to do today? I’m squatting.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/lrwootsnaz1o59x/The_Art_of_the_Feel.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

squat

you can't be human on your own, user.
you need to learn how to be less alone, not coping mechanisms for loneliness.

If you're alone OP and you wish you weren't, go and change that, it's a difficult but easy answer. You never know when an opportunity will present itself and you might just find someone you care about deeply who also cares about you, basically buck the fuck up OP.
I'm also squatting, favorite compound by far

>How do I learn to be happy alone?
>you can't be human on your own, user.

leave humanity behind user.

>How do I learn to be happy alone?
you tell me

i definitely am the type of guy who needs someone else to hang out, make memories with i.e. gf
when that's gone, i feel empy, no drive, no aim in life

try meditation the headspace app is a good start

on my lower power day (PHUL)

so squats and deadlifts

looking forward to my workout, recently I have been breaking my PRs like crazy.

Does life get better after college? like you have more disposable income for things you enjoy once you get a job right?

how do i make someone care about me?

not op but whats the point?
can you buy friends with that money? if you are a millionaire sure but what about a normal wage cuck job?

Chins and rows followed by various isolations

>Also what compound lift did you do or are going to do today?
Feeling.

After college, people have less time, party less and their spark gradually leaves them. It's unfortunate. They see friends less and make less friends. When they have a family you can multiply this by 100

Just keep liftin

god fucking damn it Veeky Forums what is wrong with me for every step forward i take 5 steps back because of stupid fucking mistakes or decisions. Why the fuck am i like this why do I do this shit sometimes i feel like ill never make progress and be stuck leeching off everybody in my life. I dont want to make myself a burden to them but this shit just happens and i fucking hate it because its always my fault i just sabotage myself

Life has no smooth road for any of us. As we go down it, we need to remember that happiness is a talent we develop, not an object we seek. It is the ability to bounce back from lifes inevitable setbacks. some people are crushed by misfortune. Others grow because of it.

Being alone is alright, you just need to realize what you're doing to yourself by constantly being alone... wall of text incoming for awareness

Feel like sharing a part of my life again and want to send a message to all about friendships and being lonely

I've had friends through out my life and I have seen them come and go, I was always the type of guy who could be social but would prefer to stay inside. The problem is I did have friends and large amount of various groups of people who I knew and could call up anytime at night to go out and party/chill or go shooting/outdoor fun.

Here's where it gets bad, I never realized that these people were my real friends and I kept coming online to talk to people on Veeky Forums, I'm now over 30 but here's the rough news to take

I moved for work half way across the country and I stopped taking to my friends. The problem has always been me and there is technology out there that can help you connect with your friends but I kept staying plugged in to the internet rahter than talk to people who know me. Thesse past two years of being alone has been hell on me and I have realized that when I left across the country I left a piece of me somewhere else, you never do this. If you have friends today no matter your agem make sure you cheerish them and understand that these are real friends in your lfie. Don't go through life without a care and a plan to one day wake up and remember what you used to be

That's a big part of being human and maturing. You're going to fuck up. And every fuck up has consequences. Some are bigger than others unfortunately. You can learn from those mistakes and mature or you can rehash them over and over again for no other purpose than to make yourself feel like shit, but that isn't going to make you better. Think about the consequences of the decisions you make and think long term, not just for the moment.

Full on alone, nihilistic Buddhist here.

You will not apreciate how nice it is to be FREE, not alone, but just free from tie downs until you have been tied down.

I'm 34.
Been engaged.
Been on the verge of having three kids (I'm a good smooth talker, so three abortions)
Lived with three different women
Lived with flatmates

I currently have a fuckbuddy
I currently on my way up in my job
Losing weight and starting lifting again
Have two cars and should be buying my own house by this time next year
Alone, or free.

So you learn to be happy by looking at all the things that will make you miserable, you may have to try them to understand, but trust me.
Get a freind with benefits, make fuckin' sure they understand it will never go any further and, live life.

>I used to be connected to car racing clubs
>I used to be connected to fitness/powerlifting clubs
>I used to be connected to UFC/MMA gyms and hung out with these guys from high school
>I left everything about my life and moved on to find myself lonely as fuck and struggling to move on
>I keep coming to Veeky Forums and other parts of the internet but I have realized that I once had a real life and people who would be more than happy to hang out with me
>Loneliness is a bitch, yes I dropped my friends and pursed a life outside the state for business oppurinites but i have ended up alone and miserable
>Maybe one day I'll start climbing back into society and join a gym but for now I'm starting to wake up and remember I used to be a human being with friends, family and people close to me

Guys I'm reaching out to you from the deepest parts of my mind

I am a former chad and I remember what it was like to have friends, I remember what it meant to go out and enjoy spending time with the lads and go bar hopping to hit on the roasties
Trust me guys, treat your friends like they matter because once you turn 30 and you remember their faces, you remember the good times you've had you will realize they were just memories to you but those people kept moving on with life and formed new relationships and their bond only grew stronger because you moved on,. Guys remember this, your real life matters more than what you say or do on Veeky Forums

This is a trap, and I've been on Veeky Forums since 2008. I always had friends in my life but I threw them away like they meant nothing to me until one day I learned the true value of having friends. Guys call the this week and talk to them, ask them if they want to do something

Never give up on yourself and never give up on yourself

>Over and out, its time me for to crawl back in my hole

You seem rather attached to life for a "nihilistic" "Buddhist." You should kill yourself.

I squatted, did barbell rows and bench pressed.

Fuck all else to do, gota live what you have.

Been there three times, came inches away.

Buddhist is a wide word, my moto is "what's wrong with just being a nice person".
I could spend house explaing the fine points of my thoughts but it aint worth it, each to their own.

But my point was, you learn to be happy by finding and going through shit that makes you sad and depressed.

I'm in pain 24/7, only pain free when I'm asleep, hence the three times, mental hospitals and so on, meds, clinics, injections (free steroids!) and nothings worked over 9 years.

But i do have money and freedom.
Fuck you world.

You're a social animal. You don't get to be happy alone unless you're mentally ill.

Fuck you Jimmy, and we are not sociable animals, look it up.

Also just because I pointed out the "good things" happening in my life doesnt mean I'm grateful, happy or have any emotion attached to them. They are words for you cunts to make life more convenient for you.

What am I if I have no problem being alone?

I lift and have hobbies (gunpla, SCCA, vidya gaems, kickboxing, shootan guns, bows and arrows and such) but I value my alone time so, so much. I do go on dates but only to get pusy, although I would like a nice steady gf, I'm not sure how to reconcile that with the fact that I LIKE being alone most of the time.

Not OP. I don't want friends I want a gf. Is that normal? Does that mean I probably don't want a gf if I feel friendships are mostly hollow? Drinking playing games hiking etc with friends feels kinda like pointless filler when I've never had a gf hehe

>unmarried renting chubster faking nihilism to cope with no gf, no house, no assets, no kids and no friends at age 34
taking advice from this user - why?

build little ecospheres and gardens in glass bottles
it's what keeps me sane next to lifting

>Also just because I pointed out the "good things" happening in my life doesnt mean I'm grateful, happy or have any emotion attached to them. They are words for you cunts to make life more convenient for you.

Stop pursuiting happiness, and avoid running away from sadness. Remember that the feelings are all in your head, that nothing really exists/matters and that the only universe that exists for you is the one you make up in your mind.

Putting autismness aside (tho this is still autistic), keep in mind that people come and go and the only one that will be a constant in your life is yourself. Use all your time to improve yourself, and, as long as you don't sabotage yourself socially (if you do, stop, because there is no other way but stopping), people will come naturally.

Currently I'm studying a programming/app development degree and using all my free time lifting (and playing tf2, pyros fly since the last update, it's awesome dude)

mediafire.com/file/lrwootsnaz1o59x/The_Art_of_the_Feel.pdf

Remember this Veeky Forums ?

Y-you too.

But user, I can't be myself. I am a clingy broken motherfucker whose whole perspective on the world is one of misery and darkness. I need to be what I think and not what I feel because if not I would end up being alone forever. I need my mind to consciously act as if I didn't care and to act as if I was actually a decent human begin that doesn't deserve to be run over by darwin.

tfw was on the pursuit of happiness

If I live alone as a buddhist monk, how can I have somone record my late night ice cream eats and buffalo wild wings bites?

I work on something thats far bigger than me. Currently doing a PhD making new medicines for neurodegenerative diseases. I know that since she left i have become better in every aspect of my life and the world is benefiting too.
Once back in shape and free from my 60-80 hour workweek im gonna get back in the game .
Plus this album