Gyno

How do you guys deal with gyno? I feel like all my working out is worthless if i still have titties in the end. Poorfag so surgury is not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYF2mT-yy4o
instagram.com/p/BaHhCIPFNFy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only people who care about gyno are autists on Veeky Forums. just keep lifting

it's really killing my self esteem though

Let somebody suck on them 5 minutes a day
I had my gymbro do me in the showers, and now we share even a deeper bond than protein sharers

your selfesteem isnt real - you know what you want and you need to get it like nothing else matters. I hope youre browsing this on your phone between sets at the gym right now...

It's not gyno - you're still fat

problem is that you can't get rid of gyno through working out. The breast tissue will remain.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Going to the beach or wearing half tight shirts is a struggle because of man tits.
It hurts your confidence deeply, you can own being bald or short, but go find a guy that feels ok with breasts.
The good news is it's easily fixed with some money, so gotta work on those wallet gains.

Blue board.

my titties used to look like this, but I cut down to a lower bf% and now they don't look as bad. I think you just need to lose some weight, OP. Try intermittent fasting or something, try not eating until mid-afternoon, that way your fat ass can only eat so much in a day.

It's only noticable when my nips are puffy. Did yours tighten up as you got leaner?

i can relate to this thread
tfw will never take shirt off in front of girl and make her mire hard

OP lift for a long time and get lean and it will look a lot better. What you dont realize is a lot of guys have puffy nipples... almost every get will tell you their chest looks better when their nipples are hard. Being dead honest bro you have some glandular gyno but its not even bad at all and normies wont even notice it, get to around 12% bf and you will be much happier with how it looks. Nothing to worry about mate a lot of us have puffy nipples

people on the chan being actually supportive? wew, thanks lad.

not really, they're still kinda puffy, they just lay on the chest a little flatter, and still, they look better when hard too.

>waaah I look different :((((
>theres no WAY I can keep lifting

Okay fuck you dude I've cut down to literal african child mode with ribs sticking out and fake abs and still had actual a-cup tits I have to wear a compression shirt to leave the house and I'm in good shape. You are literally fine fit has poisoned your brain

and front pic with arms raised

i need to work shit out of my chest, it will stretch the skin and get slightly leaner and it should be fine

you dont even have gyno lol gtfo

This, put on some mass and get leaner. Puffy niples will probably stay, to be honest with you famalam, as did mine. I lost a lot of fat and started lifting few weeks ago

Pic is my nipples

Tch. Get on my level plebs. Let me show you what real A cups look like.

>I feel like all my working out is worthless
>all my working out
When do you plan to start?

>The tiddie monster got me
If it's from hormonal imbalance due to puberty, you will "grow out of it" eventually.
It it's from medicating to become hurly-burly-biggy, you need surgery if it didn't disappear after you stopped.

So how to deal with it? Think an A-cup would do for now.

And this is how they look when they are hard

Sometimes I contemplate whether I should put some band aid over them to finally know what it is to not feel like completely insecure

youtube.com/watch?v=PYF2mT-yy4o

but seriously you have to under the knife, no other way

i wear a chest binder undershirt, i have it worse than u

the media made you belive that you're not fat

you're fat

relaxed standing straight up

i think its just fat storing on my torso
so i need slightly more lean, and right now om doing that yohimbine thing, hoping it will cut my tits slightly.

in the meantime im doing dips and working my chest. Im lifting for 1 year and 6'2 height.

it will come with time

forgot pic
im looking like blaha lmao

pic related except i.have unilateral gyno ugh

ouch, u got it pretty bad bro.
Your nipples don't really seem that puffy though. How is the texture? Solid and rubbery or soft like fat?

Holy fucking shit that is the gayest photo imaginable

post more

i can literally feel the glands. i know my only option is surgery but hopefully in a year i'll have it saved up.

got it from combination of thinks. i think i had low test as i didnt get armpit hair till 19. also took some medication that i read could lead to gyno, plus i never lifted or worked out till late 20, (im 31) finally my high school football player brother wanted supplements from like gnc or something and i bought them for him, didnt know anything abt that stuff and sales person gave me one free. turns out it was a prohormone thing ugh

i wanted to show the difference from my flat one to my gyno one...

This is becoming one of those threads isn't it?

L O N D O N

will my gyno go away when i stop being such a fat fuck?

doesn't look like gyno.
unless you can feel actual solid tissue behind your nipples you're just a fat fuck.

pic?

yep! peope here have no idea what gyno really is baka

under the nipple is soft but if i push in further it gets harder

it feels like a rib though

Definitely some gyno going on there.

You've got more important things to worry about than fucking gyno when you look like that

then you're just a lardass

definetly

you need to lose a lot of weight

I know. I'm about 60 pounds down so far (302->244). It took me 8 months to lose that, so probably another 6-7 months for the last 50 pounds.

My preferred insults are fat fuck/fat as fatass, actually. Thanks.

how bad is it Veeky Forums?

It's from a couple of years ago and i'm fatter now because i'm bulking so it looks worse

Found this on another forum user, some were using it on their childhood gyno and saying it works
Anyways it might be work a shot

NO JOKE START TAKING NICOTINE

its a aromatase inhibitor

i use the gum

Yeah my gyno is pretty bad too

Just buy real AI nicotine is worthless as an AI.
Anyway treatment for gyno should be SERMS, nolva 20mg ED or ralox 60mg ED for 4-6 months will reduce like 60% of gyno

but wouldn't it return as you stop taking all that?

you are dumb

you take ai to lower your e2 while you are blasting test because high e2 might cause gyno. If you get gyno symptoms while on a blast you take shit like nolva. If you got gyno during puberty the only way out is surgery.

Why would you even think that eating some fucking pills will magically remove a solid fucking tissue that has grown in your body for years?

Got mine removed for free, just go to a doctor and if it is real gynocomastia the health insurance pays for it.

Because the tissue will be deprived of estrogen which will cause it to atrophy (to an extent). There are studies out there, user. Everyone should give it at least a try since it's not really expensive.

I have worse gyno than everyone in this thread.

Tamoxifen 10mg a day for a few months reduced it by maybe 20%. But when you stop taking it it comes back, probably worse cause tamoxifen harms the liver and hurts T levels in the long run.

Getting the surgery at and of the year. Medicare pays 1.5k, private health another 2k. And i am 6k out of pocket. But i convinced 2 docs to fill out a form letting me access superannuation on compassionate grounds to get the other 6k.

Doc told me surgery will go better if i lose as much fat as possible and build up pecs so layer of muscle on chest wall is thicker - so prepping by losing fat and doing various lifts for chest.

My advice:
Forget about miracles it aint gonna fix itself. Start losing fat and building up cheat now. Just go to a consult with best plastic surgeon in your area. And if youre a poorfag they can probably help you pay for it, if not start saving now.

oh my god whats wrong with your left arm?

how do you guys with gyno, talking about puffy nipples not developed boobs, hide it in tighter shirts?
I have a nice developed chest tainted by puffy nips, surgery is only next month but still I would love some temporary solutions
large shirts still fit my chest nice and unless I walk around with shoulders rounded forward it shows

Okay lads, I want you to explain something to me.

Are you all american? How on earth did you get so much estrogen in your body?

I'm a Frenchfag, and the only people with gyno I ever met were fat fucks who ate shitty food. Never seen a lean person with gyno.

1.how long off the gym

2. how long till you could wear shirts without the fuckers popping out

1. 4-6 weeks totally off, then starting slowly to come back it.
It seriously wasnt that bad, felt good after 2 weeks.

2. For 4 weeks I had to wear a pressure vest and after that it was kind of normal and flat

You’re just fat. Lose the fat and you’ll lose the tits.

nope, European here (in the geographical sense, at least), just the superior kind.

Never been fat, still had gyno since my early teens, if not earlier; granted it's self diagnosed, but large puffy nipples, not much extra tissue behind them though.

Every single time I've done blood tests, they've revealed normal T levels for my age. There are many under and normal-weight frogs with gyno too, it's just that they don't normally go out of their way to put it on display...

>4-6 weeks

fuck, m-muh gains

oh well, what about t shirts and the vest? would it be possible? Kinda worried since I study and have to attend classes
I'm having surgery next month, waiting for the hospital to say how much €.

It's not gay it's a reference picture. Fapping to traps has melted your brain brother

4-6 weeks isnt that bad in the general scheme.
You get back to your normal size and strength within a month or two afterwards.

Normally you wear the vest under every piece of clothing, its directly pressuring onto the wounds/scars.

How is breast tissue supposed to feel compared to fat? Fat feels like tapioca balls to me.

alright, thanks for the answers.

I can't tell. Under the nipple I feel soft fatty like but beneath that I feel firm.

I had exact the same thing when i was like 13. To make it all worse, I was in a swimming club at that time. Eventualy my parents paied for surgery. Now i have a big nipple and a small one

>Just get surgery bro
>You'll look fine after bro

thats my biggest fear

well, it's better than having fuking titts

I just wear a tanktop and keep my bf low. My brother has to too less than me. No one else really cares.

T. Guy with puffy nips who regularly bangs chicks off tinder and also has a gf

>tfw 0% gyno :^)

this is blue board, is this something I can open on fullscreen in work?

>male gyno breast cancer survivor
>1 out of 10000000
>not proud

how the fuck do you have gyno surgery and sleep on your sides? because i cant sleep facing the ceiling

I had gyno since I was a teenager, but I never had it checked by a doctor. How likely is it that it's dangerous, like breast cancer or something? Im 19 btw.

its both

cry to a psychiatrist about it so they cover it :)

did the same.

just roid to fill out

just like this guy : instagram.com/p/BaHhCIPFNFy

anybody else have gyno that looks ten times worse with a shirt on? I swear its barley visible when I'm naked.

Only if you all nicely.

>instagram.com/p/BaHhCIPFNFy
>from Berlin, Germany
>is arabic speaking shitskin
whoa, germany went downhill fast

How do you know if you have gyno or it's just fat?

Looks like a normal tit to me, but you Australians may think different

They're here to stay bro. Have some cash in a bank and when you travel to poorer EU country just get the surgery there

not gyno ur just hot and ur chest is flawless

all please

You are still a teenager.
Chances for tiddie cancer are pretty low broseph.