First sip of the day General

oh-ohhh, first sip of the day thread boiiis
get in!

Also,
>watcha workin out tonite?
>watcha listenin while working out tonite?
>whatsya fav muscle group and y?

lol sips

Fuck it boys, it's can no. 2 this evening.

Also, is my piss really gonna turn green after some time?

>read the type on the white can the other day out of boredom
>realize they are made/marketed specifically for girls

So should I expect the gyno in a week or a month or what?

Wild, people still try to renew this. I helped back when it started. Sipped daily. I'll have you know I went through rapid weight loss,

girls flocking to me, listening to any command I gave them. Every can I

*tsk*. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Made me stronger. I couldn't help but get involved with a multiple women of different ethnic backgrounds. All buying me more sips, a quicker recovery, I plowed throughout the night. The only breaks were

*pmp*... *sllllluuurrrrrrhhp"

pic, me w a thick black sip.

>mfw I just finished my first /sip/ of the day before seeing this thread

Don't let anybody tell you what you can or cannot drink!

Yea, that's what happens when you be sippin' on that sip. ;>

Then do your second sip and post how it is. I myself am going for the third sip in about an hour when my heart stops racing.

>legs
>yung lean
>delts
We have huge /sip/ generals over on Veeky Forums, by the way. We’ve hit the bump limit like 20 times in a row since August. Tons of new OC you never see on Veeky Forums. Check it out.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Fuck yes

noice. but do you guys even 4pl8?

S I P B O Y S

Do you?

Its hot over here in SoCal so imma just do swim strokes

Good morning fellow sippers

y-yeah

nice S I P brah ;>

The rockstar S I P has more caffeine if you are looking for max sip / sip

Heretic begone

S I P B O Y S

Has anyone here had monster muscle?

Awful, just awful

S I P B O Y S

is this a monster marketing scheme or something? wtf gtfo

Sage goes in every field for another shitty bot thread.

2/10 youre not forcing the meme correctly. C'mon man are you even trying? Are you just using analytics or have you tried reading popular threads?

i don't get this is this yet another meme or does monster actually work as a efficent booster?

i mean that shit is nothing but sugar isn't it?

Zero ultra has no sugar. Only 2 carbs.

Oh, and it also doesn't taste like ass.

>Vitamin B12 100%
Are the vegans behind this shilling?

Some little faggot walked past me today while I was drinking one of these and said sips really quietly. It caught me off guard and I tried to remember what to say to Veeky Forumsizens in public, I tried to say 'im just a lucky guy' but fucked it up and said 'youre lucky im a big guy' who was in the wrong here?

that feel when you found a rare sip that took you to a new level and now can't find it again
rockstar zero guava... where are you

>tfw no gf (male) to S I P with

I S I P before every workout and then I start lifting the machines S I O dat shit (y) also, nice trips, brah ;>

you done good

Jesus christ lurk more

Synthetic sweeteners are just fine goy...

yeah lmao and then there is this "new" guy (like ) asking what this is and gets a couple of (you's) from himself explaining how "healthy" it is and calling himself(!) a newfag, kek

>goy...
Wow very very edgy. Clearly you have taken ““the red pill.””

>samefagging this hard

no one on Veeky Forums actually talks like that. stop shilling idiots

see

Whoa! You are clearly “red-pilled” as well. This is a thread of enlightened gentlemen. A tip of the fedora to you good sir. Please continue to notify us when you detect Jewish conspiracies cleverly disguised as memes.

For me it’s the mcchicken.

Sip boy here, who wants to buy stamps?

Commemorative sip stamps when?

Jan, along with stamps going up to 50 cents and priority going up by 5

Cool thanks.

Got into lifting again last week after a 3 year brake. It's hard as it is already to resist the urge to go to the gym everyday but with the S I P I am losing my mind. Veeky Forumsizens, tell me good reasons I shouldn't go to the gym today and rest. Pls.

circumcised sips can

Overtraining is as bad as undertraining. Doesn’t mean you can’t sip though.

S I P B O Y S

Got my first /sip/ of the day before lecture and now I'm all out. someone give be another can QUICK.

Package of sips is ready to go, where to?

Why do people drink energy drinks??? I'll never understand please explain.

For gains. Pic extremely related.

You gain what?
>artifical sweetener
>destroys your nervous system

What the hell is this sips deal? Am I being played like a damn fiddle or is there actually some benefit that I'm not seeing?

Worked out this morning.

Pull Day, New PR on Bench Press (37.7 on each side :D)

Getting sick newb gains. Upping progress as I go along.

Tomorrow I reach 1 plate squat for Leg Day. I'm excited.

Listend to Alvvays New album and Joyce Manor

I hate sips! Its been like this for a year ! stop!

>tfw no purple sips in canada

[citation needed]

k mom

D-42107

I take one S I P (Can) before workout and so far I've become more Chad everytime

German

>Posts pic - literal virgin who never took a S I P

>tfw putting sip in freezer for 30 minutes

This guy gets it

Glad to see this thread, it reminded to go get my sip from the store

Whoever at Monster started this Sip trend, get me a job there

This meme is also on Veeky Forums, but only on Veeky Forums do you see so many anons insisting that it’s a shill campaign. Why do lifting and borderline paraphrenia correlate?

thats a big sip

I will be boycotting monster for the next few years, it's not any better than redbull anyways. I advise every user who wishes there was less of this moronic shilling in this place, to do the same.

redbull costs more for smaller cans though my dude

Isnt there a /sipboy/ server?

That's alot of S I P

Redbully spotted

Also - do you guys only drink dat non-sugar S I P or do you even ruin your calories with the sugarwater?

more trump sips pls

No it's not breh where the fuck did you pick that up

absolute madman!

>0 calorie energy drink
>Fit people dont drink sugar
>Huge untapped market of #fitfam

It's not hard to see why they would market it here. Probably some 20-something autist got a job at Monster and had a genius idea

But you do see how the reasons you listed could lead to people here actually liking the S I P and simply expressing their luv towards it while not being paid those sweet shillbux?

Also, time for that sweep E V E N I N G S I P

>huge untapped market
But it’s not untapped. It’s a Veeky Forums meme because it was already a semi-popular preworkout. It has been for years. Veeky Forums only caught on last year. And beside that, no established company with a billion dollars in annual revenue is going to shill on exactly two boards on Veeky Forums, especially not when it would involve exposing themselves to copyright claims with all the stuff we shop sips into. Veeky Forums is a joke. Step outside once in a while.

serious question, is two sips in one day one too many?

No. That 280mg of caffeine over the course of one day. I mean unless you don't normally drink caffeine, that's really not much. That's about the same as one tall brewed coffee from Starbucks. The caffeine content, and thus the danger, of energy drinks is greatly overstated by mom science.