The cure for manlets

if you are still growing ( under 19 years old)
just take an aromastase inhibitor like arimidex.
stop drinking beer/ eat soy
Estrogen closes your growth plates, thats why girls are generally shorter.
Aromastase Inhibitors lowers the testosterone to estrogen conversion.
you should grow taller.
thank me in a few years.

you can still grow after 19 but only like 2 or 1 cm
>grew to 178 cm from 177 from age 19 to 21

maybe you would have grown to 180 cm

>implying I want to grow and become a lanklet

Lol, no ammount of dedication and artificials will make up for your genetics unless you take the growth hormone pill

Know a guy with a 5ft8 father, 5'9 mother who slept 3 hours a day through all school, ate junk, drank soda everyday, fat, didn't exercise
guess his height: 6ft3

Knew another one who did everything correctly, slept well, exercised, did diet. father 5'10, mother 5'5, his final height 5'7

Can't cope with that, these estrogen inhibitors will probably fuck you up in a hormonal level you can't even begin thiking of, since our testosterone and estrogen levels variate a lot untill we are 24

that's me. 21yo, but with 5'6 father and 5'3 mother

like said, you can't argue with genetics

How the fuck can i get a hold of some growth hormones. Any negative effects?

I'm 19 halfway to 20 and 180 cm, how can I get 3 cm and leave the manlet realm.

of couse it will fuck your hormones up.
On the right dose this shit will increase your testosterone level by up to 80%.
you wont feel better tho.
just giving some advice for desperate short guys.
Too much AI will fuck the joints up too, so the right dosage is key.

well ill do what you said, i just turn 21 yesterday so yeah maybe by a miracle i grow 1 cm or 2

pop some arimidex, read up the right dosage, get you estrogen levels checked, some guys grow till they are 22

No negative effects unless you have an ongoing cancer on your body

You'll get shredded, muscular, a bigger jawline/chin and thick fingers

can't go wrong with that

But to get it you must be willing to pay a lot, this shit isn't cheap and quality is essential when it comes to gh. Find a nice pharma guy to sell it to you

I already this when I was 16. It's why I'm 5'10 instead of 5'8 I think.

Average femanon height is 5'10 these days in Europa, taller than the average american male at 5'9.

America is in the middle btw.

>180cm

You’re already out of the manlet realm, unless you’re fucking Dutch or something. 95% of women on the planet are shorter than you. Fuck, 90% of Dutch women are shorter than you.

>unless you’re fucking Dutch or something
I"m 192cm and I'm below average at family functions. I got 15y/o cousins taller than me. It's not even a thing here.
>go to US for a month to hang with buddy
>US grills can't stop saying "oh user you're so tall"
>slay
>feltgoodman.jpg

Thanks for the blogpost

You didn't answer the question
>how so you get it?

Those herring faggots are 180 cm on average, I'm 182 and I was taller than the vast majority when I was down there .

have you even read any studies on this? I remember one where boys got put on HGH and an AI when they were CHILDREN and they ended up like ONE INCH over what they otherwise would've been

Not counting pajeets btw.

>tfw i turn 19 tomorrow and am only 145 cm
i literally want to die

get LL

THESE MEAN FUCKING BITCHES MAKE ME SICK

get HIV, don't take medicine and get AIDS, than you got a good shot at getting HGH from docs

pretend your a 5 year old child with that one problem where they have growing issues

find a guy with legit HGH and have to pay somewhere over a $1000 that might only last you a month or less and end up buying more

you might have to do g4p and do sex videos with a grape fruit

If you fix your posture,as a lot of young people have bad posture and tend to slouch or have awful pelvic tilts, you can improve your height by a tiny bit,and your appearance by a lot.
Only 6,3 and above can get away with bad posture

yes, there are studies and they're readily googleable.

Mom is 5ft 5, dad is 5ft 4, at 18 I was 5 ft 9, somewhere between 21-22 I gained two inches, last 3 times I was measured I was 71 inches. I still feel like a midget but I guess It could be worse.

175 cm isn't bad considering what you had to work with