You have COMPLETELY ruined my fucking life

you have COMPLETELY ruined my fucking life

i've been on SS for the last 9 months, starting from being a 172cm manlet

i just went to see my doctor for my annual checkup and guess FUCKING WHAT, IM 1.5CM SHORTER

THE FUCKING DOCTOR TOLD ME IT'S BECAUSE OF THE HEAVY COMPUND LIFTS THAT COMPRESS MY SPINE

fuck OFF forever

>ruined life
>effects will literally reverse if you stop lifting heavy

>poor form which is your real problem
>blames us
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT.

my form is good enough to allow me to squat 3pl8s with no discomfort at all, only had a minor pulled back muscle which hurt like hell and forced me to get serious about form

ITS FUCKING PERMANENT

Thanks op you made me smile today

That's why I don't squat or deadlift. I'd rather stay 187 cm master race. You can get big legs by doing other things instead. Don't fall for the 'le squat and deadlift are king' meme

>ss
Straight shota?

>Start with SS 9-10 months ago.
>177 on a good day,
>Look at OP's thread and decide to measure myself.
>177

A couple of months I measured myself at 178,5 in the morning after light stretching. OP it's your fault. I do dead hangs from a bar after every Squat/Dead/OHP session.

Should have done GOMAD too to strengthen the spine with calcium. Your fault for half-assing it.

>Didn't stretch afterwards.

where in the fucking BOOK does he mention this
i'm scared to even see the barbell again

just stay straight you fucking whiny bitchy manlet

>it didn't mention in the book I need to breath

Yeah, I'm sure you being 1.5cm shorter is what will keep you from getting laid, not your god awful personality and non-existant grooming habits. If this was true, which I doubt, you being willing to give up gains and genuine improvements in your body's performance because you're scared it will slightly affect your outward appearance is fucking disgusting.

It's a good thing you're too much of a faggot to reproduce and proliferate your faggot genes, you fucking nobody. I'm sure your manager at whatever retail outlet you work at would suddenly stop treating you like shit if you put lifts in your shoes because I guess that's what fucking matters, totally. Fuck athletic performance, fuck utility, fuck long-term health benefits, the internet told me manlets are gay and that's important.

Figure out your fucking priorities or kill yourself.

Not him, but you lose an inch (2.5cm) over the course of the day because gravity compresses your discs. The 3 minutes total that you squat hardy do any difference, measure yourself in the morning over a couple of days to confirm. It can happen but only if you aren't stretching at all and lift an absurd amount of weight for long periods.

PS: Possibly no fitness book/program ever states or cares about 1cm of height you MIGHT TEMPORARILY lose.

>I'm sure your manager at whatever retail outlet you work at would suddenly stop treating you like shit if you put lifts in your shoes
DELETE THIS

>grow... grow...

do weighted dips and pull ups, it will stretch your spine and make you taller, also count the reps like this: grow 1, grow 2, grow 3, grow 4

if you do heavy compound excercises you have to accompany them with routines before you go to bed, for example telling yourself
>grow grow grow
before you go to sleep will allow you to not only keep your height, but even gain some over long periods of time simply due to mental stimulation, your brain is very powerful user

Just do more deadlifts to snap your spine back

>172cm
>-2cm
Hey bro, this coming from someone that is 1,90m tall: if it makes you feel any better, any man from 1,50m to to 1,75m look just about the same to me. You might as well have grown 2cm and I (and any woman) wouldn't be able to tell.

Cheer up pal!

this is good advice too, you might also want to try the rack. Find a dominatrix that has it.

delet post

>mfw OP forgot the most vital part

Completely normal even with proper form.

so... this is the power..... of manlet rationalization....

You have to do chin ups between sets to decompress you spine

this but to optimize it you should use one of those fitness rubber bands: you tie it to the bar and around your neck and while contracting your neck muscles you let your weight do the work. the elastic prevents any kind of bone injury by dissipating the impact so the risk is zero. if you start to black out no worries, it's proof that the decompression is being effective, the blood flow gets slightly reduced and your retina - which is sensitive to reduced flow - will be autistic for a little bit. just bear with it, will be perfectly fine :^D

gonna spend the rest of the day stretching and kill myself if i'm not taller by tomorrow morning

>convert 1.5cm to inches because I'm an ignorant American
>only half an inch
>would gladly give a whole inch or even two if I could make noob gains again
>"172cm probably isn't even that short"
>only 5' 6"
>mfw

Sorry, user.