>as I run past the chad pulls out his fingers and shouts 'BANG BANG' in my ear
>then shouts something like 'I POPPED THE BALLOON I WIN'
>don't want to be intimidated
>stop running
>pull my hood down
>turn and walk assertively in chads direction
>ask him what he thinks he is doing
>he ignores me completely
>laughs and says to his girlfriend 'I think this game is rigged, I popped the balloon and it reinflated'
>try to be alpha
>push the side of the bus stop and ask him what he thinks he is doing
>he says to fuck off
>apologise and leave

How the fuck do I deal wit this? The gym is going to be even worse. I assumed in public at least nobody would see me for more than a few seconds

>apologize and leave

Alpha as fuck.

you're a fucking idiot. first off, changing your diet is way more important than exercise. second, you should have ignored him. third, after confronting him there is no turning back. you should have punched him. lastly, nobody in the gym gives a fuck about you. everyone in the gym is in there for the same reason and they're way too focused on their own workout to care about balloons.

>Don't want to eat less

There's the first problem

>Stopped running cause some asshole saw through your paperthin skin

There's the second problem

>Walk assertively toward chad

There's the third problem

>Push side of bus stop

Mate what the fuck are you doing

>Apologize and leave.

Christ dude... People are assholes. You're a fat fuck. People recognize you're a fat fuck. You're not fooling anyone including yourself. People are going to treat you like shit because you've treated yourself like shit for years, that's how you got fat. Wanna know how to stand up to assholes? Stand up to your urges. Wanna be assertive? Assert your control over your diet and exercise. Want to avoid being intimidated? Become intimidating.

People are going to make fun of how you look because you've given them the right too by making yourself look like jabba the hut. Don't feel bad about that. Fucking change that. You're obviously doing the right shit, eating less and working out more. Now stick too that shit so when you see the fucker in a year he gives you a subtle nod of respect instead. You got this bro. We all gonna make it

>lastly, nobody in the gym gives a fuck about you
Ayo bro, what gym do you go to that has bus stops?

Unless you were telling op to join a gym

>apologize and leave
You seem like a pretty chill brah, kid

>apologize and leave
Next time stand your ground OP, you're not in the wrong and you have nothing to apologize for.

Don't let them bully you ever again.

>>push the side of the bus stop
what in the fuck

Should have laughed at him for using public transport.

reread the end of the op

You should have raped Chad and came all over his tiny little boipucci. That woulf have been alpha as FUCK.

idiot

He was probably pissed off as he thought you were the bus until you got closer.

>Hitting / physically attacking the environment rather than direct your frustration to either hitting Chad or running faster.
OP that is called a tantrum. You're a child, learn to not be so affected by the faggots around you

lel

Lad he had no follow through and backed down.

You could've said "yeah, thought so" or something as you walked off and won the exchange.

Literally go serial killer mode and get away with murdering him. Then the next time you run by do the whole "bang bang" thing at the Stacie he was with.

Whoever says you should solve things like this non-violently is retarded. Kill him.

>>push the side of the bus stop

>he says to fuck off
>apologise and leave
Wow what a brute you are

There's gonna be assholes mate, just ignore them

Jogging is the first step to losing weight but check your diet as well as to make it efficient

>Apologize and leave
Absolutely stupid of you OP. You had nothing to apologize for, don't be a pussy.
Combining exercise with lesser calorie intake for faster results, you should be able to do it.

>apologise and leave
Ouch!

Where the fuck do you live???
Where I'm at I have never seen that shit happen or even heard of it occurring. Where do all the fat fucks live where people make fun of you for trying to not be so fucking fat anymore? At this point I don't believe these stories anymore.

I would have spit on him tbqfhwymgl

I think the way to get to a Chad like that is to tell him that you could make fun of the fact that he has to take the bus or the fact that he settled for a sub-par girlfriend, but bring up that you're not because you don't have to attack others to feel better.

>apologise and leave

aside from that just ignore and keep on jogging, he won't even remember you after 5 minutes

triggeered

the good thing is he probably wont remember you after some hours, dont be too hard on yourself but learn from those situations

Skelly but I had similar issues.
Honestly I just started exercising at 5-6am where barely anyone was up and didn't start doing it during normal hours until I actually started to perform well

>as I run past the chad pulls out his fingers and shouts 'BANG BANG' in my ear
>then shouts something like 'I POPPED THE BALLOON I WIN'
That doesn't sound like a chad, more like an obnoxious asshole. Real chads are cool.

I run at night or early in the morning when there aren't that many people outside. I can't stand running during the day, envious faggots always want to comment.

This

the best thing you can do is continue so they at least can't say that to you any longer

>don't want to eat much less
You're fat because you're taking in more than you need, and exercise likely won't account for all of the excess you're eating. Fix your habits, and start ignoring people.

Like Veeky Forums poetry. Well said m8

>>laughs and says to his girlfriend 'I think this game is rigged, I popped the balloon and it reinflated'
lol, that sounds like what a Chad would say

You are doing it. All you are responsible for is your own work, and being the best you can be.

The fact that they are piling on someone who is working on a solution says everything about them and nothing about you. Their attitude pretty much guarantees that their life will be its own punishment. You can safely ignore them.

>At least I'm not taking the bus
is all you needed to say

>fat
should've just jumped and landed on him

this

Lmao @ op
It was pretty fuckint alpha until the last line you did a complete 360 and become a fucking loser

So close

I'm a chubby white dude that goes to a gym full of buff niggas, you just have to be comfortable with who you are, confident in your actions and be an allgood guy, people really dont care that much theyre just having a giggle, and if you respond with some off the spectrum shit like

>push side of bus stop
>ask him what the fuck hes doing
>apologize and leave

even id make fun of you

Ask yourself what would a normal person do

This is why people make home gyms OP. You know people are dicks. Then work out at home. Then when your transformation is complete BECOME the Chad. OutChad the Chad. Yesterday you said tomorrow. JUST DO IT SHIA.