How does Veeky Forums feel about the fact that African civilization has become more and more of a prevalent topic in...

How does Veeky Forums feel about the fact that African civilization has become more and more of a prevalent topic in academia and the colonial myths of "africans having no civilization" are dying out and ultimately demonstrated to be false?

It feels like these race realists lately have begun clinging on IQ to make a distinction between then and now, it's funny because the IQ attempts are also failing.

Well Veeky Forums? Tell us more about africa

Attached: Khosian Man.png (500x332, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
bbc.com/news/science-environment-34479905
google.com/search?safe=strict&client=ms-android-sprint-us&ei=o3OyWor3AquN0wLQ8qPADw&q=indigenous african institutions&oq=indigenous african i&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0l3j0i22i30l2.655.7780..8926...0....694.2735.0j1j3j5-3..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......0i71j0i67j0i131i67j0i131.ERoy4jNoROU=
listverse.com/2016/12/20/10-horrors-of-aztec-ritual-human-sacrifice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, the race isn't a problem. Religion is what makes IQ lower. I hope rich African countries will embrace atheism and turn Wakanda into reality.

Attached: Religion IQ Chart.jpg (850x557, 130K)

But how else am I supposed to feel special without actually doing anything with my life??

What part of Africa?

>How does Veeky Forums feel about the fact that African civilization has become more and more of a prevalent topic in academia and the colonial myths of "africans having no civilization" are dying out and ultimately demonstrated to be false?

[citation neeeded]

>African
>civilization

Thanks for the laugh. What did they have before contacts with non-Africans? Not agriulture, not architecture, all African livestock are of Eurasian origin, best example being the Zebu. Not surprisingly, the spread of the Zebu from eurasia into Africa coincides with any kind of social organisation in the region.

lel, in my country they started teaching a course on "African civilisations" in school, but then they stopped when it became clear that all it was doing was highlighting how completely dismal the sum total of African achievement is compared to actual civilisations all over the rest of the world.

Any course on Africa that isn't a complete lie is considered insulting and racist.

They had all of those. The Mali Empire had advanced metal working and aqueducts but the gooses fucked it all up and destroyed all evidence

> not architecture

Attached: benin gran zimbabue.jpg (1600x1249, 396K)

Race realist is just a PC term the right uses to not call themselves racist. Lately the far right has been getting quite politically correct in order to appeal to a more mainstream audience.

Also OP people who feel the need to denigrate other people for their race seems to indicate more unresolved psychological issues on part of the individual.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa

Iron working farming building etc

Both spread from outside of Africa into Africa. Sorry, the independent invention hypothesis has been debunked.

The Mali empire started doing anything only after contacts with middle easteners after the domestication of the camel. Come on, people have lived in the area for 100,000 years and the best you can come up with is the middle ages?

That's not what i asked for retards, what proof is there that African civilization has become more and more of a prevalent topic in academia?
>Phone poster
I knew it

Attached: Civilisation.jpg (800x600, 80K)

All gathered from non africans

Where do you think the bantu pastorals got their Zebus from? They sure as hell didnt domesticate them themselves.

Attached: fa1fa957c83ac9a64e0500710ef5609f (1).jpg (597x367, 24K)

> The Mali empire started doing anything only after contacts with middle easteners
Well, so was Europe.

Ah no that's not were metal working came from yo west

You Mali was the first settlements in west began around 3000 to 2000 B.C. the djenne began around 1000 along with nok

Iron appeared around 1200 B.C.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

The difference is that the Anatolian farmers that introduced farming in Europe were closer to modern south Europeans than modern middle easteners. The people that introduced civilization and cattle to the Africans are closer to Tierra del Fuego natives than to the Africans. All that time, all that fauna, and no domesticated animal before the early middle ages. Good god what a waste.

>Bos indicus is believed to have first appeared in sub-Saharan Africa between 700 and 1500 and was introduced to the Horn of Africa around 1000

African methods of cultivating rice, introduced by enslaved Africans, may have been used in North Carolina. This may have been a factor in the prosperity of the North Carolina colony.[74]

Yams were domesticated 8000 BCE in West Africa. Between 7000 and 5000 BCE, pearl millet, gourds, watermelons, and beans also spread westward across the southern Sahara.

Between 6500 and 3500 BCE knowledge of domesticated sorghum, castor beans, and two species of gourd spread from Africa to Asia. Pearl millet, black-eyed peas, watermelon, and okra later spread to the rest of the world.[75]

>the independent invention hypothesis has been debunked
by whom

Calm down, Satan. African people lived in harmony with nature and consciously avoided barbarism of domestication.

You civilizations and empires aren't the same right?

How do you know it isn't already?

African methods of cultivating rice, introduced by enslaved Africans, may have been used in North Carolina. This may have been a factor in the prosperity of the North Carolina colony.[74]

Yams were domesticated 8000 BCE in West Africa. Between 7000 and 5000 BCE, pearl millet, gourds, watermelons, and beans also spread westward across the southern Sahara.

Between 6500 and 3500 BCE knowledge of domesticated sorghum, castor beans, and two species of gourd spread from Africa to Asia. Pearl millet, black-eyed peas, watermelon, and okra later spread to the rest of the world.[75]

So yeah independent

Well of course Africans had civilizations, it's just that they were complete shit compared to almost every other racial grouping

Really Mali was one of the wealthest in the world dominating gold salt and other transaharan trade

All evidence for it has been shown to be false. This leaves the only logical conclusion, it spread to Africa from where it was originally invented.

Source?

Iron working appeared in west africa around 1200 B.C before contacting the Mediterranean

The Mali empire was comparable to modern Gulf Arab states. They just happened to live in an area of Africa where gold was so abundant in the soil they didnt even have to mine for it. You could literally pick up gold from river banks.

And what did they do with that money? Very much like the Gulf Arabs too. He went flaunting his wealth in Mecca, giving away so much that he literally had to take a loan just to return home. Also a lot like the Gulf Arabs, he brought foreign architects to build the mud hut mosques they are known for.

Oh and of course, they sold a lot of African slaves to the Arabs.

>Two major reviews of the evidence were published in the mid-2000s. Both authors concluded that there were major technical flaws in each of the studies claiming independent invention.

is this not a troll thread? are there people out there who unironically think africa had/has 'civilization', that they don't have lower IQs, or that it's not currently a seething hell hole? you'd have to be ignoring just about all evidence you see, as well as all of the interactions you've ever had with descendants of people who came from africa. seems unlikely that someone would be able to do that without deep down knowing they were wrong

Why is Russia a hell hole why are many non african countries her holes?

Ghana was before mali

Anywhere in Russia is better than black Africa to be honest.

OP here, yeah it's a troll thread desu

Barely, from 700-1200. Plenty of time for trans-saharan contacts with middle eastern traders.

They did have civilizations

>are there people out there who unironically think America had/has 'civilization', that they don't have lower IQs, or that it's not currently a seething hell hole? you'd have to be ignoring just about all evidence you see, as well as all of the interactions you've ever had with descendants of people who came from america. seems unlikely that someone would be able to do that without deep down knowing they were wrong

There was tichitt city states that formed from the neolithic era

all the proof you need.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (545x464, 650K)

Nah you're retarded.

Nah you're retarded.

true, amerindians are pretty shitty, but it's not fair to put them on the same level as africans, they almost had a functioning civilization in the midwest right?

I wish EU4 wasn't complete shit.

>america
lol holy shit the state of amerimutt libtards

Wow a wall with 16 mud huts in it. That's like the most architectural thing I've ever seen

>iq
Not science, sorry. Iq is pseudoscience.

Tichit is from 2000 BC, just within the timeframe of the back-into-Africa agriculturalist migration.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34479905

Africans did have functioning civilization
google.com/search?safe=strict&client=ms-android-sprint-us&ei=o3OyWor3AquN0wLQ8qPADw&q=indigenous african institutions&oq=indigenous african i&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0l3j0i22i30l2.655.7780..8926...0....694.2735.0j1j3j5-3..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......0i71j0i67j0i131i67j0i131.ERoy4jNoROU=

Ah no west africa didn't have out side contact with the Mediterranean until 400 b.c.e.

i didnt say that africa is a seething hell hole because they are less intelligent, though that wouldn't be a huge leap—i'm not sure about russia, but i'm not sure why it's relevant

just ignore that it says iq, and replace with intelligence. it's self evident that the people from that continent have less intelligence, no matter how it is measured, and that this is a genetic characteristic of their people

When you're too dumb to invent a hinge so you reinvent cell structure. If it can be created by random fluctuations in biology, I suppose niggers will also get around to it, eventually.

Attached: 420-rough-and-smooth-endoplasmic-reticulum.jpg (420x305, 63K)

Then why has it been rising

>"But it goes further than that, because if you go to the corners of Africa, all the way to West Africa or South Africa, even populations that we really thought were purely African have 5-6% of their genome that dates back to these western Eurasian farmers."

Case closed.

why has what been rising? worldwide iq scores? it's a complicated phenomena, but again, just ignore 'iq.' you're getting hung up on a bit i can see, and replace it with the world, as it is generally understood, 'intelligence.'

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Attached: b2e6d7e03b9f20b7b7159ae7540344c3.jpg (640x427, 109K)

The post includes false premises. How do I know if the poster didn't argue with bad faith now that I know he lied?

another pedantic poster hung up on particulars?

>hahaha blacks are subhuman niggers lmao

this is the problem—you've said they're subhuman because they're less intelligent. that doesn't follow. they're dumber, that's it.

The IQ attempts?
Listen buddy i know youre trying to troll pol or something but you cant come here onto the fucking history board, tell lies, and not expect any backlash.
On average the IQ of a native African is between 85 and 70.

This isnt a fascist rascist notion you twat its fact, now go back to pol where you belong.

Daily reminder that the highest achievement of West African "civilization" was a town of mud huts near a stream, where their "emperor" lived in a wooden hut.
And all of this was mixed with hundreds of decomposed corpses from human sacrifice victims.

Attached: Benin Photo 1.jpg (544x405, 34K)

Would you argue with well known liars?

Why are you calling me names?

Dont bite the marxist thread lad

It's self evident that /pol/ has lower intelligence. How else to explain their clinging to outdated debunked ideas

im not from /pol/, but if they are dumb too, i don't see how that would make a difference in a discussion about africa

did you forget to take your meds

listverse.com/2016/12/20/10-horrors-of-aztec-ritual-human-sacrifice/

Attached: 1bca26a9f4d66b4767f10c4700263353.jpg (703x484, 72K)

Id rather have running water and food plus shelter than live in west africa you mongoloid.
Wtf kind of argument was that?!

Attached: download (6).jpg (281x180, 9K)

Attached: 87d6dbc6668643d1f17813771c29b83e.jpg (597x367, 19K)

Now claiming more baseless stuff...

Are you that liar poster?

>agriulture
You need to go to your library.

>African methods of cultivating rice, introduced by enslaved Africans, may have been used in North Carolina. This may have been a factor in the prosperity of the North Carolina colony.[74]

>Yams were domesticated 8000 BCE in West Africa. Between 7000 and 5000 BCE, pearl millet, gourds, watermelons, and beans also spread westward across the southern Sahara.

>Between 6500 and 3500 BCE knowledge of domesticated sorghum, castor beans, and two species of gourd spread from Africa to Asia. Pearl millet, black-eyed peas, watermelon, and okra later spread to the rest of the world.[75]

How many yam-based dishes in the middle east? They eat atcheke and jollof rice in the middle east?

Not him but
>French colonial officials, notably Maurice Delafosse, concluded that Ghana had been founded by the Berbers, a nomadic group originating from the Benu River, from Middle Africa, and linked them to North African and Middle Eastern origins. While Delafosse produced a convoluted theory of an invasion by "Judeo-Syrians", which he linked to the Fulbe, others took the tradition at face value and simply accepted that nomads had ruled first.[14] Raymond Mauny, synthesizing early archaeology, various traditions, and the Arabic materials in 1961 concluded that foreign trade was vital to the empire's foundation.[15] More recent work, for example by Nehemiah Levtzion, in his classic work published in 1973, sought to harmonize archaeology, descriptive geographical sources written between 830 and 1400, the older traditions of the Tarikhs, from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and finally the traditions collected by French administrators. Levtzion concluded that local developments, stimulated by trade from North Africa were crucial in the development of the state, and tended to favor the more recently collected traditions over the other traditions in compiling his work.[16] While there has not been much further study of either traditions or documents, archaeologists have added considerable nuance to the ultimate play of forces.

>Characterizing genetic diversity in Africa is a crucial step for most analyses reconstructing the evolutionary history of anatomically modern humans. However, historic migrations from Eurasia into Africa have affected many contemporary populations, confounding inferences. Here, we present a 12.5× coverage ancient genome of an Ethiopian male (“Mota”) who lived approximately 4500 years ago. We use this genome to demonstrate that the Eurasian backflow into Africa came from a population closely related to Early Neolithic farmers, who had colonized Europe 4000 years earlier.

Guess who they are closest to from modern populations?

Attached: Figure_1_Population_relationships_of_samples.png (1172x1084, 155K)

WE STACKED ROCKZ N SHEEIT

It's self evident that the average African is much more intelligent than the average European

I mean Africans do make up a sixth of the worlds population
They deserve at least a moderate share of historical scholarship

>I don't know anything about the topic so I just dismiss it with /pol/ memes

>Tracing the migrations of anatomically modern humans has been complicated by human movements both out of and into Africa, especially in relatively recent history. Gallego Llorente et al. sequenced an Ethiopian individual, “Mota,” who lived approximately 4500 years ago, predating one such wave of individuals into Africa from Eurasia. The genetic information from Mota suggests that present-day Sardinians were the likely source of the Eurasian backflow. Furthermore, 4 to 7% of most African genomes, including Yoruba and Mbuti Pygmies, originated from this Eurasian gene flow.

Attached: 254px-Flag_of_the_Italian_region_Sardinia.svg.png (254x170, 12K)

East and horn of Africa always had contact with the outside

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176K)

Not always as demonstrated by the 4,500 year old Ethiopian without this Eurasian ancestry.

i think you're trying to say something like, "look, i can say the opposite since there's no scientific evidence for what you're saying", but in this case what you've said is, to each and every individual reader, untrue. every poster and read who reads your post will think back on all of the experiences they've had in life and know that you are wrong. you don't need metrics and data to back up the existence of such widely experienced phenomena

>an entire continent has never had any civilisation whatsoever
>syria is a hellhole now, it's never had a civilisation
>iraq is a hellhole now, it's never had a civilisation
>etc

>Civilisation.jpg

Stonehenge has nothing to do with civilization, this is just a bunch of rocks.

pic related is Senegambian stone circle.

Attached: senegambiastonecircles11.jpg (900x674, 145K)

>what is an iron age hillfort

They had no Berber emperors
Also that's just a theory that hasn't been confirmed

You might as well be awe-struck by the intelligence involved with creating the structure of bee hives. The Africans were so impressed with their ability to make rectangular rocks, that they named an entire country after their shitty pile of stacked rocks.

i didn't conflate modern hellhole with never having a civilization. in terms of them having a civilization though, it's clear they made some buildings, but what the term 'civilization' is generally understood to mean amongst standard english speakers involves much more than that

So racists are racist and justify their racism to themselves. Tell me something I don't know

Except is not science, sorry. Iq is pseudodcience.

>it's clear
Nobody has experienced such buildings except the media brainwashing we get from (((them))).

Iran is a shithole, so it's expected they didn't have a civilization.

>Stonehenge has nothing to do with civilization

Attached: Buster Keaton perturbed.png (672x439, 279K)

it's hard to teach people who are willfully ignoring their own lived experiences