QTDDTOT

Happy Shrimp edn.

Evening all.

I'll keep it short and sweet.
I don't deadlift.

Whats a better alternative for hitting those muscles?

1. Machines
2. Dumbbell Romanian deadlift and eventually progress to one handed version

Lifting to look good primarily. The strength aspect is a bonus.

>Inb4 why don't you deadlift m8

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/08/health/salt-health-effects.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5i-HWMVMAEuuqp.jpg
aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do deadlifts, you dyel faggot

Fucking this, why don't you OP?

Is bulking really a meme that just makes you fat?

No.
Surely you can get aesthetic without them. I'm pretty sure you can.

I just wanna know which of the above is my Better option to do so

How fucking retarded can one individual be

I don’t deadlift either. Just do some ab wheel roll outs and leg curls. Maybe some glute bridges but more as a stretch for hips.

For starters, there is no designated deadlift area in my gym. Non existent.
My gym is sorted for other equipment though and it's so damn close to my house I'd hate to switch gym just for the sake of getting to do one lift.

This. Bulk then cut. C'mon user.

I don’t know, I saw posts about bulking being a meme. Is just maintaining while lifting the ideal? Fuck, I know I’m stupid

>I'd hate to give up my shitty gym so I can actually get big
Never gonna make it bud

Also planks are great for core strength. Front, side, and reverse.

Shouldn't have snapped at you, sorry newfriend. Google and double check everything you see, the information you get on this forum needs to be taken with several grains of salt

Sure. But it's a) a fundamental basic functional movement, and b) something that activates most of the posterior chain. all in all, a great movement.

why do you not want to do it?

You can get away with just RDLSif uyour goal is pure hypertrophy for a while.
Once you Max out on the db rack Ya gotta start doing some barbell work.
Guess what user, my gym dosnt have a dl platform neither, and you know what I do? I make one myself.
Quit being a lil BITCH and stop making shitty excuses.

Is shrimp healthy?

You guys are right. I'm making excuses to be honest. Fuck it. I'll go in the dead of morning and do my deadlifts somehow.

Yeah it's good protein but watch out for the salt. Water retention etc. Other than that no problems

Hurt shoulder what do

how do you guys with gyno, talking about puffy nipples not developed boobs, hide it in tighter shirts?
I have a nice developed chest tainted by puffy nips, surgery is only next month but still I would love some temporary solutions
large shirts still fit my chest nice and unless I walk around with shoulders rounded forward it shows

Are peanuts actually healthy or not? I need to start eating more nuts but I don't know what nuts I can buy in bulk that won't be expensive as shit.

Rest then mobilize then stabilize then return to training.

Can I still do arms

Eh. They're fine, but most people overeat nuts. Peanuts are actually legumes (like peas), not nuts.

Costco has almonds for like $10 for 3 lbs

If it doesn't make your shoulders worse.

what's the best app/way to track your diet and keep it in order?

I'm in Europe, peanuts are basically the only thing I can buy more than 2 lbs in one pack of. I've heard that the salt is the main culprit when it comes to how unhealthy the peanuts are, can't you just rinse them in water or something like that to get rid of most of the salt?

MyFitnessPal seems to be the most popular one

>MyFitnessPal
going to try that, ty

Really doesn't matter. Spreadsheets are good for analyzing data, databases are good for storing them, paper notebooks are most convenient.

Salt is probably fine.
nytimes.com/2017/05/08/health/salt-health-effects.html

If you bulk, lift a lot and lift heavy; it's to build muscle mass. Once you feel like you have enough, cut your caloric intake but keep exercising. You'll gain muscle definition like this.

Plenty of guides online.

You don't. But nobody cares.

Funny enough in my gym I actually never see anyone do deadlifts except when personal trainers force the person to do them. But again everyone there has chicken legs. And yes I do them

respect

If you have to be off-gym/lifting for like a month, should you cease creatine intake or keep it anyways?

But I don't want to exactly calculate every calories every time by paper and pen...

You don't need to. If the scale is moving in the right direction at the right pace, you're fine.

Should I work out every day and rest on weekends or every other day? I've only been lifting seriously for a month, will my body need more rest? Because id like to work out every day

It's about the same amount of creatine. Do whatever.

Every other day. The less you rest, the less gains you'll get from your program.

Shit, ah well thanks for the advice user

I mean, it'll work for a while, but as the weight goes up, it gets harder to recover. Don't be in a hurry. It takes years of training to get where most people want to be.

Does pic related take long to get? Also is it naturally?
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5i-HWMVMAEuuqp.jpg

I can only lift regularly two days a week, sometimes three. I run three days a week. What's the best program for me?

I work out at 6AM Monday, Tuesday, Thurs & Friday. Do I need the rest day Wednesday. I am only a beginner lifter (about 2 months), my body does feel tired and sore for most of the week but I would enjoy going in on Wednesday and just doing light weights or mobility work.

Is it over-kill? will it actually hurt gains/recovery instead?

Probably at least two years of consistent training natty. Maybe six months on gear.

What is your goal?

The less you rest, the harder it will be to recover as the weight goes up.

Full body 2-3x a week.

You should get that less than a year honestly. That guy isn't big or impressive whatsoever besides his chest

True. It just feels difficult to stay out of the gym. Kind of sets up my whole day to not be shit.

Meditate.

what do i need to exercise all the muscle groups at home in terms of equipment?

say money is no issue

it's weird but my cholesterol level is just below the minimum average, no health issues tho
so eating 5-6 eggs a day shouldn't be a problem but for how long?

As long as your ldl stays between 50-70 it doesn't matter, eat as many eggs as you want.

barbell, plates, squat rack/cage, flat or incline/decline bench. weightlifting shoes, chalk, and a place to do pull ups would be helpful, too.

browse places like elitefts or rogue fitness for some ideas

thanks mate, what about legs?

ldl doesn't matter unless it's really low or really really high, but you would already know you're that sick

hdl and triglycerides might matter. higher hdl is better, lower triglycerides is better. reduce trigs by cutting fructose. raise hdl by upping saturated fat and heavy lifting.

Barbell and squat rack for deadlifts and squats and variations. Oly lifts if you get bumper plates and maybe a lifting platform (some rubber stall mats from a farm supply store and a bunch of 8x4 plywood, google "diy olympic lifting platform" for instructions).

You can get strange benches, like a glute/ham developer or nordic curl, or a machines like a calf raise or leg press, but they're not really necessary.

I'm currently curling 25lbs at 3 sets of 12.
I was able to complete all 3 sets with my right arm but was only able to get to the 10th rep on the last set with my left arm.

Is it okay to start lifting 30lbs now or should I wait until both arms are able to complete all sets? I'm feeling so frustrated.
Is it normal for your left arm to be that much weaker?

Yes, it's normal for your dominant arm to be a little stronger. It's also normal for single joint exercises like curls to progress very slowly. If you want more symmetric development, you can always try straight bar curls or work your weak side first and your strong side only as much as the weak side did.

To run 10km in 40 minutes and lose 8kg, and do 12 pull ups and 5x20 push ups. The running days I'm also doing a 100 push up program.

Thanks, mate! I'll wait till my left arm reaches the same rep and I guess work on what you mentioned.
Thanks again!

is mewing a meme

I'm cutting but I have absolutely no energy and I feel shit, should I be eating more carbs or fat, I currently eat 160g protein, 145g carbs, 70g fat, should I switch out carbs for fat or fat for carbs, is this what's making me tired and feel like shit?
Also how can I minimise strength loss on a cut?

You should be eating more and exercising less. In general. Sounds like you're putting your body under too much stress.

Full body beginner program like starting strength 2x a week is probably fine.

Nice, that's what I was planning.

>higher HDL

HDL:LDL ratio is far more important than HDL itself. And total cholesterol matters more than that. HDL itself is meaningless.

>eat saturated fat to raise HDL

Saturated fat also increases your LDL. And like I said HDL isn't that important, it's the ratio compared to a normal total cholesterol score that matters.

>nutritional science major btw

Can I just follow this image? Is there anything wrong with just doing compound lifts. I'm lifting for strength and not aesthetics.

aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/
Is this a good routine?

What's the optimal way to get as fit as possible in just 2 1/2 weeks?

Please help, I don't have much time.

What does Veeky Forums think of Muscle Milk? I dunno how accurate all the "milk protein" shit is but one bottle has 40g protein and 1g sugar. I can't really see anything terrible with the ingredients, only real downside is the taste is a little chalky and it's kind of expensive.

Does weightlifting deplete a good amount of energy despite not being able to feel it?

>Sunday
>Do nothing but HIIT on a heavy bag
>pretty happy with my performance

>Today
>done with leg day and start HIIT on the heavy bag
>feel sluggish and slow

romanian deadlift with a barbell

you can get aesthetic and strong without any single lift, be it bench press, squat, deadlift, literally anything can be replaced

conventional deadlifts would probably be the first thing on the chopping block for most purely aesthetics oriented routines, most of them don't even include conventional deadlifts because of how little volume you can handle on them relative to other deadlift variants, it's usually SLDL and RDL although i've also seen some 3dmj templates with sumo and hex bar (but never conventional, just too much back stress)

Probably going to involve a water fast at some point. These questions are difficult because you start seeing results after 2 months, not 2 weeks.

Not even with stamina? I'll take any improvement.

What's your body type? Skinny, fat, or somewhere inbetween?

Doing my third week of 5/3/1, but it's been so easy. On all my lifts I add at least 10lbs. So my sets that are supposed to be 85% are closer to 90% (of training max, of course). I even add an extra set most of the time.

Should I retest my maxes or what?

6'2 and 210lbs. I guess a little fat but it's not very noticeable.

if it's too easy add more weight. Not rocket science bub

That's what I'm doing.
>On all my lifts I add at least 10lbs

I'm asking if I should retest my maxes, so the next 5/3/1 cycle would be like starting again, instead of just adding 5lbs/10lbs to my training max.

rackpull, romanian deadlift.
most people do it inappropriately and just gain weight.
make sure it isnt just extra fat left over. cut a bit more, if you still have it then just deal with it dude or get surgery if you want.
peanuts are the least helpful legume. nuts such as hazelnuts, brazil nuts, and almonds all have good micronutrients like selenium.
you really shouldnt take cretaine anyway. will make you bald.
google the thousand different app trackers out there.
do a ppl, can go everyday.
add in another set of 12 if you want. really i moved up to 30s on 3x5 progression. 3x12 is prob more than enough to move on. alternatively there are benefits for high vol lower weight workouts too.
yea prob. if you make it to 2/3/4/5 you will be stronger than most normies ever will be.

What muscles make you look better at higher body fat? Im not cutting till I hit 1/2/3 Im very close. Im trying to put on a lot of mass too before I cut.

>maltodextrin, fructose, potassium citrate, and vitamin mineral blend
>cant see anything terrible with it.
its literally just another meme brand name product. the fast that they have more celebrities on their website and nutritional information is harder to find proves its a meme product like black mineral water.
adrenaline usually gets you through a workout. i often feel tired the next day.
sounds like you are going for /thicc/ mode. thats gonna be 2/3/4/5 at least and 4-5 years of lifting to have muscles so big bicep veins still show under 15% body fat.

Ah fuck that makes me a bit confused on what to do. I guess I should cut down while going for my goals. My back looks okay but the front portion of my body looks like shit and I know it would look better on cut

just keep lifting. its almost winter anyway so can bulk to 1/2/3/4 but accept the big solid look is gonna be 4-5 years of consistent lifting.

Today is chest day. I really want to hit my upper and inner chest hard because those areas severely lacking compared to the peripheral parts of my chest. What are some good exercises and weight/rep ranges to do and should I abandon flat bench allltogether?

Could someone lose weight through bloodloss?
Suppose I donate blood, they take 1 liter of blood. My body then has to expend nutritional resources to replace that blood, instead of putting those nutrients towards fat or muscle.
Would this work? Like if I just take 100mL of blood out of my body a week?

Basing this off all the skinny emo kids who cut themselves

I'm fucking a girl on thursday night. We've banged a couple of times but she likes me to take her to pound town and after a good bit of high-octane thrusting I get very winded. I can usually cum but sometimes get so tired that I slow down and my dick gets limp(pretend that I cum). Either way, afterwards I lay next to her and hyperventilate quickly and heavily and feel like a fucking retard. She is all calm and relaxed and we kiss or talk, but in between kisses and things I say I'm sucking in air like I'm about to pass out. What can I do to decrease my pulse rate and hyperventilation after sex?

>go to track
>do 10 x 100 meter sprints
>repeat 2-3 times a week

>tfw haven't been able to take a shit (apart from a few little nuggets when I push hard) for the last 3-4 days
I'm eating enough fiber and vegetables, what could be causing this?

How do I into battle monk/druid mode?

Similar aesthetic. I think it's possible for a natty. Otherwise I'd go full barbarian/viking meme.

Are these stretch marks?

yes.

where are they

Inner thigh. Im aware its gross

I used to have marks like those from my growth spurt. They turned into deep scars with time, so now it looks like my flesh has deep rotting gashes in it.

Great

dont fuck with my shrimp

do dumbbells for flat and barbell incline. also there isnt really an inner chest its a bone. its just mostly water weight change. nutrients will create new blood but idk why you would want to deny muscle nutrients too. you sound retarded.
you forgot to do cardio. dont fall for the cardio kills gains meme. also side note, hazelnuts in my diet has always increased my libido in a noticable amount. i think its the large amount of energy in them that powers me.
no fap, fasting, chanting, praying, pilgrimages, etc.
its not gross when the entire human race has them. if you are wealthy and really hate youtself you can get laser surgery that removes them.

Just messing with ya, they’re next to invisible

the mental gymnastics some fatties resort to are astounding

no seriously, somebody please tell me if this is stupid or not.