I think I've reached peak ottermode

Peak ottermode trying to push to atheltic mode, Gimmie some pro tips.

Try lifting. You look like you can't even bench 2 pl8.

sorry, your body is literally perfect, why dont you give us some pro tips?
sorry about your face

My lifts are pretty solid for my weight.
155 pounds
Bench 215
Squat 315
Dead 365
OHP 135

Height?

you will never leave manlet pajeet mode

lmao if this isn't a meme, it was just a bad angle for face ;/ But body wise, the only thing I can say is keep at it. have an end goal, and try to focus on the little things that lag along the way. Also contact sports help more than you think

>Gimmie some pro tips
poo in loo

>solid lifts for my weight
You're never gonna get big with that attitude. Also those lifts are early intermediate at that weight at best. Typically for someone who has been lifting seriously for a year. You barely have a 300 wilks.

Try to get to 375-400 wilks+ lean then you'll probably be close to your "athletic mode" ideal.

t. ex-turbo skelly who now totals 1200 at 5'11 185

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Plz op, this!!

5'9
I started pooping in the toilet. Been doing wonders for my scent. I find the key is wiping after you poo!

What are wilks? explain more please

You're the best

Google it. It compares your 1RM squat/bench/deadlift to your bodyweight. 300 is an early intermediate score and you're right around there. I'm around 360 and finally starting to feel like I'm big. 400+ is end game for natties.

Why is your bench so god awful?

Wait you can OHP 60kg, deadlift 165kg and bench almost 100kg and look like this? What is happening?

290ish, yeah, so you think this is a good stat to go by? I just wanna be joocy

I guess cause I have a long wingspan, or maybe its cause I didn't learn how to activate my chest properly until recently. Never really focused on squeezing and started doing leg drive and other advance form shit at an early time

is this good or bad i can't tell? (also look bigger in person, I'm shit with pictures and camera angles and all the bull shit)

>acting like those numbers are a lot
Look how fucking skelly I am and I can rep 95 kg on bench easily. I also squat 4pl8 and deadlift almost 5pl8.

I'd say he looks about right for those lifts.

Can confirm wilks is a pretty good indicator of progress. Obviously at a peak bulk it'll be a bit lower and it'll be a little inflated at the end of a cut.

I was planning on starting to watch my diet, I currently eat whatever the fuck I wanna eat whenever I want to eat it. Only thing I control is drinking to stay at a lower bf%.
Should I put more thought into my meals, and my sleep patterns and shit like that?

I'm Also I'm right around 350 wilks and this is what I look like. I could probably use a short cut, but I want to keep bulking another 10 lbs or so, then cut in the spring.

Just eat a little bit more. Don't gain more than 1-2 lbs a month on average or you will get fat. If you slowly gain weight and do a lot of volume in the gym, you'll get bigger.

Routine? How many calories you eat a day?

height/weight?

5'11 85 kg or so. I've always been a benchlet though.

Yeah you're at 20% bf I'd say, a cut would do wonders for looks and your confidence other than that, this is encouraging, how long have you been in the gym. I think giving your shoulders some love will might help with your overall proportions.
I'll take your advice on the 1-2lbs a month tip, it makes sense to me

I'd say I'm eating 3kish calories a day, but I haven't really tracked. I just know I eat 1k+ breakfast and 1k+ dinner and snacks in between. Big fan of intermittent fasting if you wanna try that.
For routine, I like going heavy for first workout so 5x5's and then doing accessory for the rest of the day. Chest... Back... Shoulders/arms... Legs

>20% bf
If that's 20% then I'm fat as fuck

He was being sarcastic bro, you're not even ottermode

yeah I'm op here, i'd say I'm prolly like 12% at the lowest. Shredded bf.

>pic related me when I think I was above 15% bf aka my fattest

Yeah, I agree my shoulders could use more work. I'm just trying to get my bench and deadlift up right now though. I started from skelly 2.5 years ago.

Also I don't think I'm 20%, that pic was taken with frontal lighting instead of down lighting, which makes you look a little fatter. I'm probably more like 15% desu. Regardless I'll start cutting in April.

>Yeah you're at 20% bf I'd say

what the fuck did you just say you little twinkshit?? The only thing I have 20% of is 20% more money and pussy than you, but it's more like 20x yours

Kill yourself pathetic flyover state trash

15% when you barely have muscle looks a lot different than a muscular 15%

What bodyfat would you guess for me? I’m 5’11” and 145lbs. I’m 34 but am I’m built like a 15yr old kid. Always feel like a total pee wee.

that's pretty true

You're build isn't bad, body type I'd put you on otter mode pushing into atheltic in like 6 months, work on forearms traps and shoulders and hopefully you have a nice back to compliment that chest.

Sorry bro, you don't have the right genetics for ottermode

>mfw all these people are thinking they're ottermode
>mfw I was bigger than them when I was a turboskelly

>bigger than them
Otter mode doesn’t mean big dumbass
Think swimmers build: Broad shoulders. Narrow hips/waist. Lean.

>summercut
>cutting for this

that pic was taken when I had only been lifting like 4 months. n-no bully

Note the same underwear lmao

Neither do you if you have to twist your torso to take that pic.

yeah but you're a manlet and have gyno while having a low BF, you'll never be aesthetic.

That's not me, just save those pics from a thread, but this qt is ottermode

Behold, faggots

great choice in underwear, how u do dis, what r ur lifts whats ur height

heh, nice poop humor

#1 pajeet in the streets, and #1 pajeet in your heart

Beeing this big looks exhausting.

its not him lads

How do I into otter mode?

Lose weight

Poo in loo

Is this physique achievable naturally?

Maybe if your diet wasnt such trash

you look small as fuck. you look like what i looked like before i started lifting.

poos are always so delusional about their physiques, it's very sad. pic related

start lifting
>also
poo in loo pls go

are you Todd?

Nah man

That's what a Todd would say.

>pajeet manlet who looks like he's never lifted ever in his life
>ottermode

Pick neither

Oh fack. How do I delet post

Looking slightly above otter, what are your stats?

>slightly
top kek Veeky Forums delusion

Oh fuck is my dysmorphia that bad?

POO IN LOO

Are these your 1RM?

You've reached peak twinkmode

I weigh 10 more pounds than you, 5'10.

Squat 405
Bench 295
Dead 480
OHP 185

Tips besides gaing some fucking weight?

You look like someone I want to punch in the face

Eat more

My hips look wide becuase my waist is so skinny will that go away or am I doomed

Hips look fine. Just work on those lats. It's all an illusion

I could OHP 60kgx5 when I was struggling to bench 80kg for 1 rep and I hardly trained by shoulders or back

Sorry about your gyno bro.

You want a skinny waist. It's waist to shoulders that matters most for male attractiveness. At least 1.5:1, but the bigger the difference the better.

The Geralt poster finally did it.

pajeeeeeet

;_; I'm hoping Letrozole helps me out

It's not that bad user

Next step ottermode. Other than my twink tier neck and shoulders how am I doing anons?
No flex in this one btw

youve got twink everything. eat more faggot

>5'9
5'10 typically puts your head right in the middle of the top hinge of a door hinge like that, 6' puts your head at about the top of the hinge. The bottom of the hinge would be about 5'8. We can't tell how far you are from the door, but it doesn't look like you're hitting the bottom of that hinge - especially when you can see that the height of the doorknob is quite close to the height of your navel. The amount you're playing with the angles in this picture, there's no way you're not really self conscious about your height.

I'd be willing to bet you're closer to 5'6, maybe 5'7. Please show a more direct picture of you standing straight in that door frame if I'm wrong.

i was gonna call this pajeet out but you did it for me. apu is 5'8 at best

how the FUCK do I into ottermode from here?

Current 5RMs are 0.5/1/1.5/1.75

>this OP
I'm guessing... Brazil?

How do I otter mode?

idk i just checked and at 5'9 im level with the top of the hinge for my (2 hinge) door

nice wrist wraps fag