Hair loss

It's me or our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1832108
youtube.com/watch?v=GTFoHva8Sbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>5'9 manlet
>but a full glorious head of hair with no signs of receding hairline

At least my genetics got something right.

WTF? Is she a white supremacist?

No it has been like this for centuries

You fool widow's peak is aesthetic as fuck.

agreed, it isn't too bad if you're handsome.
>pic related

Hair loss is just a sign of high test.

Men who don’t lose hair are low test beta males.

Im balding at the crown, just learned it recently but been happening for a couple of months Id guess, haidresser told me that it needs saving, its not completely bald on the top of my head, far from it, but you can definitely tell somethings up
should I try to save it or nah? I personally really dont give a fuck and couldnt be bothered with

Shave.

>citation needed

Baldness is observed in both high and low testosterone male, and overall balding and non balding men have similar level of testosterone.

Occurrence of high ESTROGEN is also common in balding men.

>Significant differences in serum levels of androstenedione, cortisol, 17 beta-estradiol [the estrogen] and luteinizing hormone were noted between hair loss patients and control subjects.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1832108

Add the fact that men today have overall lower T than generations ago, and what we should see is not an increase in the incidence of baldness but rather a overall decrease, which we're not seeing.

It used to be nearly every male was bald before 50. Baldness is actually LESS common now.

Are we sure?

>linking first article from your google search result
>not know what DHT is

>personally really dont give a fuck and couldnt be bothered with
Shave.. never take those nuclear hair drugs

>thinking that high level of DHT in the scalp means "high testosterone"

wew

I wouldn't harp on this bullshit "I'm a super macho man 'cause I'm balding" if it wasn't such an obvious coping mechanism. About as convincing as the "REAL women have curves" argument spewed by fatties.

She is. Fucking disgusting whore.

Had ARTAS FUE 3 months ago, already have regrown shit ton of hair look 5 years younger. Don't know why I even hesitated

youtube.com/watch?v=GTFoHva8Sbo

Corbin gives me da feels

most of them are

anyone been on minoxidil who got good results? I've been on it for about 2 weeks, obv it's too soon to tell if it's working on me or not

I quit being a homo and stopped using shampoo, after 2 months I am seeing hair gains and I have high hopes I'll get my old hairline back.

Don't fall for the shampoo jew

i'm not really sure about this "no shampoo" thing. Isn't it beyond disgusting? I mean when you work out you sweat and shit? You don't even wash it with baking soda and apple vinegar?

fin has given good results but I take very low dose

Got amazing results on it
Combined with Nizoral shampoo every 3 days and microneedling my scalp once a week (look it up)

My hair got worse before it got better after I started on Nizoral

I rinse it daily with cold water, my hair is only 1 cm long though so I don't have any issues with greasy hair (which I don't have btw)

did you experience temple regrowth?

Also I'm gonna try minox first to see if it works and if not I think I'm gonna jump on fin, although the side effects seem pretty bad although I hear they're relatively uncommon (ED occurs in about 2-3% I think I read). How have they been in your case?

the ARTAS transplant more or less handled the temple and front hair line. I have noticed the crown (which wasn't an area covered) has gone from tiny hairs to thicker and longer.
No ED or issues getting off.

we all know baldness is caused by being HIGH TEST and everyone who isn't valid are LOW TEST BABBYS

>have a shit ton of hair in every part of my body
>foot hairer than a hobbits
>hair all over the top of my entire hand
>ive had strings of hair bigger than my (average) penis
>no hair on top of head

>tfw I forgot about this meme

A shame, it was a good meme.

I've been on for about 8 days now, derma-rolled twice since I'm doing the derma-roll twice a week.

I must be crazy because I swear I already feel peachfuzz on parts of my temple I haven't had hair on since I was 13.

*doing the derma-roll once a week.

shave head, grow beard if you can.
"wahh my head shape"
"b-but im too young to be bald"
either youre attractive or youre not regardless of
hair. (exception of being in the process of balding and not shaving your head which actually looks like shit)
seriously all hair loss counter measures are temporary. youre fighting a losing battle and this shit will consume your thoughts and time, accept the inevitable and just go bruce willis mode

dont shit talk corbin

>shaved head
>beard
typical numale

It is an absolute meme. I have a great head of hair, better than 99% of women, and I condition and shampoo minimum once every day, very often twice a day. Don't use MENS shampoo though, they know men dgaf about their shampoo, so they throw shitty ingredients in it to make it cheaper. Buy non scented womens shampoo, your hair will be noticeably softer. Ever wonder why teen chicks with pixie cuts have such full hair compared to guys their age? It's the fucking shampoo bro.
t. boyfriend of a certified hair stylist.

>Ever wonder why teen chicks with pixie cuts have such full hair compared to guys their age?

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with biology and genetics you absolute fucking faggot.

is that spooky black

Women do not have more hair follicles on their head than men. It is genetics, and the hair care. If you are predisposed to MPB, you're fucked anyway, there's no helping you, just buzz it and stop whining like a faggot. But ingredients in mens shampoo are dogshit senpai, and they can make those with DHT resistant hairs shed. Quit being such an ignoramus.

>No shampoo is a meme
>Men's shampoo can make you shed hair

So it's not a meme then?