How do I kangaroo mode Veeky Forums?

How do I kangaroo mode Veeky Forums?

how do animals just get skrong. My pit sleeps all day and is fuckin shredded

How can australian ""men"" even compete?

Op is secretly a kangaroo trying to hype people in to thinking all kangaroos are jacked due to elite Aussie genetics.

Fuck off, curl rat, no one is falling for it.

My best guess is wrestle kangaroos, choke them to death and then eat them to absorb their test

lmao mouthbreathing jawlets

mirin hard

Jesus christ, is school out?

Have you jabronis never heard of Starting Roo?

For max results, SS>SL>SR

Workout A

3 warmup sets of pouch-hops, increase pouch load with each round

3x5 single leg box jumps

5x5 pause squats

4x5, 1x5+ tail smacks

Workout B

3x5 BB arm curls

3x5 hammer curls

3x5 concentration curls

3x10 fence-hoppers (with weighted vest)

5 rounds, Punch bag or Chinese guy for 3 mins

Don't forget diet. I had crazy success with SR when I ate a shitload of eucalyptus leaves and Hungry Jack burgers.

animals are very different from humans genetically mainly due to the way we evolved. Hominids started standing upright and as our brains developed, we relied more on intelligence and fine motor control to survive (inventing weapons and using them).

Most animals rely on strength or speed and rudimentary weapons like teeth and claws to survive and defend themselves.

basically humans aren't super strong because we don't need to be.

>implying it's entirely genetic

humans in the wild were extremely strong desu, the average stone age hominid was Olympian levels of fitness. Obviously a human will never be as strong as a elephant but very few people today ever even approach their genetic potential because we live more sedentary lives.

This. Extremely strong might be an overstatement. They wouldn't compare to the strength of any professional strength athlete or anyone who's been lifting weights and making progress for 5 years, but they were more physically fit and well conditioned than most people these days for sure. Average olympian fits really well, probably.

>browse Veeky Forums
>"how do I become a girl?"
>browse more
>"how do I become a cow?"
>browse more
>"how do I become a kangaroo?"

Depending on what you define as a early hominid they would. Australopiths sucked at running but they were basically chimps and were much stronger pound for pound than a modern person. They were sub 5 foot manlets but the average chimp is 8 times stronger than the average person.

How can we compete?
Have you not seen the video of an Aussie squaring up and giving a too the ol left right goodnight?
Australia is home to like 7 of the top 10 most dangerous animals in the world.
We are number one on that list.

I was referring to homo sapiens (sapiens) but stronger specimens of Neanderthals could've probably compared to today's strength athletes in lower weight classes.

Yeah and you fucking lost a war to them lmao

pls someone post the gift of that guy punching a kangaroo

Pretty sure humans are directly responsible for most deaths in almost any animal species, even fucking humans. We're fucking unstoppable man.

They just needed to outsource. Once they started handing out bounties for dead Emus, the situation was brought under control pretty quickly. I always knew making people do daily quests works in real life too.

We are, but not because we're more fit.

Nah bro that was emu's.
They are from a distant world...