Veeky Forums feels

Eating alone edition
> still don’t know how to pick up chicks and can only hope one approaches me
Other than that doing well
Can do 10 chin-ups now

>> still don’t know how to pick up chicks
what do you not understand

I understand I need a reason to start a conversation but I don’t know how to do that when I’m just walking around in campus. If we were in the same class I’d have a reason like let’s study together but when I see a hot girl in the cafeteria between classes I’m helpless
> at least I’m getting bigger from skeleton

yeah unless youre an 11/10 chad dont just walk up to a girl and talk to her, especially in a public place because she and everybody around you will know that youre trying to pick her up. you should just write those girls off

why not talk to a girl from class?

They are all like 5/10 and I have high standards

There are plenty of books on learning and practicing basic social skills like having casual conversations. Go on Amazon and pick one that has good ratings. Maybe "How to Talk to Anyone."

unless its "Easy guide to picking up stuck up srat girls in front of the whole cafeteria" edition, i dont think itll help OP

Can I get a PDF
Already bought a pull-up bar so I’ll wait next month to buy something personal for myself again

Hey man, at least you are responsible with money

Thanks
> have so many books on my to read list

What part of "anyone" did you not understand?

>liked a girl at work for a few weeks we got along well
>asked her out and for her # on goybook because i wont see her for another 12 days
>get this as a response

fuck me this is basically rejection isnt it,i fucking hate my life

>get into gym there's a couple big guys deadlifting in the squat rack (???)
>they're diddling lmao1pl8 for a few reps
>ask if i can work in
>set up
>clean, press for 10 reps
>dem stares
that felt p good
shame soon after that i went back to my usual self loathing

Emojis are a good sign user
It means she’s being playful and comfortable with you

At least you’re not this guy
> not joking I found this

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT!
I DO 4 X 10 CHIN UPS AND 4 X 10 PULL UPS EVERY WORKOUT.

This is better than "I already have plans" (without saying anything else). They very well may have plans but if they don't put an effort to offer another day, then I stop contact.

I suggest you reply with "Sure, lemme know (:" and stop contact. If she doesn't engage in any way don't engage either.

Nice

I'm a cyber security engineer and I never get respect around the office

I'm a dick and have set a bad image of myself throughout my life by being anti social. Things seem to be getting harder around the office I'm just an unlikable guy even though I can hold my own and more so than any other engineer. I'm the dick in the office who people want to ignore and pretend doesn't exist

This is just fuel for me, I will always be a bit better than others but I'm the guy who is always alone due to autism and literally being a recluse tech engineer

Looks somewhat promising.
At least she didn't give you some lameass 1 word response.
quit being a faggot

Now I just feel awful.
Thank you, user.
Sorry for being rude. Progress is progress.

Basically how i responded, but does this mean she isnt interested, because senpai, if shes not i cant see the point in pursuing this as i have a lot of shit to do next week and dont wanna make time if she see's me as a backup plan or some shit

If u can still do 10 by the fourth set youre not going hard enough on the first 3

"Not going hard enough on the first three"
Nigga im already taking 2 - 3 seconds to lift and another 2 - 3 on the decline.

Like how is gravity even real, just lift yourself up

I like these emojis, how do I obtain them.

She might be genuinely busy, bit want to see you.

So decide if it's worth waiting around for her, or if you have something better to do at that time.

It means you could do more reps on the first sets if youre able to do the same amount on the last

>does this mean she isnt interested
Not at all. She really may have stupid plans like going to bra shopping with GFs etc. Either way she is definitely playing hard to catch.

>i cant see the point in pursuing
That is good attitude but still bit early to give up. If she gives an answer tomorrow, even if it's negative you are good. In that case still ask her out one more time, but other than that don't contact her.

pic is my approach in action, literally while I was typing these

Good suggestion. Honestly never considered increasing reps instead of sets. Will try 3x12 after work and see how I feel.
Thanks babe

she works an absolute fuck ton and goes to uni, holy shit i forgot about that. literally one of the first things i ever said to her is how the fuck is she not tired from working so much

>gf broke up with me
>going to fail one class this semester
>at gym doing squats
>one of the strong guys comes up to me and says "hey man, you have put on a lot of weight and making good progress. Keep it up!"
>doing back extensions another guy comes and up says "looking good man, how is your bulk going?"
>tfw people finally notice now

fucking lucky cunt, i would kill to smoke weed with a girl but shes one of those very religious moral types

Just a suggestion, but id keep it at 4 sets, but go to failure each time. That is if youre only using bodyweight

Damn user u hit the jackpot

>tfw have a shit ton of weed and no girls to smoke it with

The pain goes away when I realize I'm a faggot and I'm better off smoking it with my friends

If I had friends I wouldn't be chasing girls off tinder bro :/

This weekend
>approach two girls working on the street charity collections
>talk to one for ages
>I see her on the street, invite her to sit with me at the cafe I'm lunching at
>walk the same way home
>when we split paths, I ask for her Facebook
>face book
>spaghetti everywhere
>she gives it to me, hasn't once viewed the message I sent

Hold me Veeky Forums

Where do you guys go to meet girls? Ive made gains and have been getting mires(not just uggos anymore) for a couple of months now. Where do you guys suggest i capitalize on my gains?

I've tried coffee shops and bookstores, but I don't find many cuties.

More like they are chasing you, but I'll be your friend anyway

damn senpai

why not snap or her number at least?

facebook? what are you in your 30s??

>wanting a potential heroine addict as a girlfriend

Kek you’ll be fine

tfw you'll never be truly Veeky Forums because you had a total knee replacement and can't do a whole slur of exercises anymore

I've been thinking about killing myself.

When I was 20 I was about average attractiveness. I managed to score a GF out of my league and we dated for 5 years.

We broke up, but in those 4 years. Despite getting more fit my attractiveness has faded to below average. I'm 27 now, my hair is thinning, my skin isn't as tight as it once was and I have eye bags and laugh lines visible in my face.

I am ugly and I fucking hate myself.

I knowing that the odds of me getting a GF as attractive as my ex are slim to nill I have to live my life knowing whatever relationship i get into next will be a step down and I will always feel unfulfilled by it.

I just want to die. Fuck you genetics.

Go for a hot single mom
Shave your head

I thought about the single mom thing. Because damn are they desperate. But I can't do it. I'd end up getting attached to the kid and then fuck my life is basically over at that point.

I just hate it because I eat clean, work out and exercise and yet my friend who eats like shit, never works out, and lives off monster looks 25 while I look 32.

Just gonna roid and get big. At least then I'll be big.

> get attached to the kid
Nigga that’s the point, you just self insert yourself and be a stepdad
Also your friend will die before 40

This is the most difficult part. In highschool and uni if you dont have even 1 class with a qt your chances are so much lower

Not looking to be a dad, too many things I want to do. Dad mode means giving up most your life. Even as stepdad, assuming you actually give a fuck about the kid.

I just miss my ex. Fuck she was perfect. Well other than only wanting to have sex like maybe 2-4 times a month(I know that's shitty but in my head sex 2-4 times a month with a 9/10 in my eyes was better than tons of sex with a 5 or a 6/10). But hey I guess that's why she turned out to be a lesbian and is now dating her best friend. Worst part is I can't even be mad at the cunt. Wish I could just find some way to hate her.

Dude that’s not a hopeless response. Just wait and get a response tomorrow

Bitches be bitches man

Get off Veeky Forums, phil

Do your coworkers attempt to socialize with you at all? It can be hard to connect with people when you have nothing in common but small things like saying hello, or holding the door open for someone go a long way. You might not be able to get along with everyone but you don't have to be the office dick.
You'll be alright lad. You're on track to making it.
I smoke with my crush all the time but she doesnt share the same feelings for me and mostly uses me for weed. Smoke with girl coworkers too but they already have bfs. You're not missing out on much.

I felt like this too, but I got really attached to a coworker who only looked average to me at first and now I can't get her out of my head. Shes not has hot as my ex but shes a dorky cutie and all I want to do is cuddle and hold her.

>gf of 10 years left me 3 months ago, took both kids.
>moved back to home country, leaving me alone in shit country with house we bought to do up and sell for profit as an adventure.
>repeatedly messages saying she wants to move back, but needs to "fix herself".
>kids constantly telling m they want to move back, losing sleep, fighting about it etc.
>she has now paid a years rent upfront on a new place.
>Wont get to live with my kids for at least another year.
>Do not speak the language here well and don't want to.. just want to get out of house of memories.
>haven't left the house other than gym and food shopping in 3 months.
>life is fucking great.

>tfw you've only had two hours of sleep
>your joints feel rickety and your forearms feel tender
>you must complete the day on a third or fourth of what a regular human sleeps
I now understand a little about what Guts goes through.

don't add reps, add weight

>car broke down
>already missed a boatload of days in college
>have a test tomorrow
>no ride, will probably get dropped if I don't go tomorrow

What the fuck do I do guys, I emailed my teacher hours ago but he hasn't responded and I really need to take this car to the shop tomorrow morning

uber

I don't have a smartphone user, is there a way I can get an uber without one?

Im a poorfag. All I have is a boxing bag and wraps lel. I just use a support beam in my shed for pull ups, I cant afford weights.

call a taxi service an hour before you have to leave

get something heavy and put it between your thighs

Me and this girl used to talk a lot for like 2 months, got pretty close but then we stopped
Is it weird to hit her up like 9 months later and ask if she wants to go out for a coffee? She just randomly popped in my head the other day and now I want to see her

I responded to her snapchat last night on her story and we talked for a little and caught up about school and shit but that was it

You can pick up a weight belt with chain for about 20 dollars on Amazon. Shitty plates are cheap as fuck. I usually do basic weighted pull ups/chin ups one week, next week I work on more complex/harder movements.

might have to do that user but its been forever since I've had to use a taxi and I remember it being really pricey for places that are further away

Models : Attract women through honesty.
Hands down the best book about picking up women, their mentality and on how to get them.
Zero bullshit.
Find it somewhere on the web and download it.
Trust me, helps a lot even if its hard to read it all.

Probably yeah.
Fuck it, there will be others.
Never give up.

>girl joins gym
>11/10 face, cute petite body
>sneakily mire her for a couple weeks
>last monday, she's alone in the "small room" doing planks
>"this is it, get her boi"
>start walking towards her
>she turns to me and looks me right in the eye
>pussy out, discreetly turn and head to the locker room
>punch a locker in anger

Might have been a good thing, I was thinking of saying she's cute and asking for her fb but a girl friend of mine said that would be 'creepy'

Aight tell your fat fuck of a mum to be over at mine tomorrow twenty minutes earlier than usual so I can try that.

Ask for her number, fuck fb. What are you, fucking 12 ?

Fb has messenger my brother, texting costs money

>arrange to hang out with some chick last week
>we reschedule
>she doesn't respond

whatever

If you cant afford texting to a girl, you need to fix your brokeass not to look for a girl.

>Can pick up chicks just fine
>Don't know what to do to keep them around

Do i just invite them places until they move in? What do you actually do when you get a GF?

Ok, what would be better, asking for her digits or saying 'my number is xxx, text me if you want to chat'? Is the 2nd option too beta?

No its not

Never give digits. It never works unless she specifically asks for them.
Just talk to her, say something like " i would never forgive myself if i didnt ask for your number" et voila. Either she will give you or not but you at least will know.

well it's up to you to decide which is more expensive, failing that class or the taxi

Roger that, and should I text her quickly, or wait a couple of days?

What are you a fucking 12yo girl to play some retarded mind tricks ?
Text her later that day, stop with this playing hard to get shit..

Oh and better yet - call dont text.

FUCKING FINALLY broke through my plateau and deadlifted over 4pl8 (185kg)

Feels real good, 190kg soon.

The key is MINDSET and METAL and GOING FULL RETARD (thanks Eric).

And rack pulls.

Niice.
Im happy for you bro.

>tfw my best is 2pl8 and with such a shitty form i almost broke my back

Try assistance exercises - the emphasis on ot
her parts of the lift might help unfuck your form.

Squeeze the bar HARD
Proud chest
Belly full of air

Gf left me monday, one day before my birthday.
I feel so empty, don't want to go to gym oder uni.
What do anons?

Go to gym, don't skip uni.

Gym is what helped me get out of the breakup funk the most.

Get back to your routine as fast as possible and try to channel your anger into your workouts.

DON'T BE SAD, BE MAD

Yeah this should be the best way to get out of it. But it's so painful.
Right now I'm hoping she will text me and say it was an error. Despite I'm knowing it won't happen.

Listen to experience lil bro, block all contact on focus on yourself.

It's a REAL SHIT SANDWICH, a fucking KICK IN THE TEETH, hurts like a motherfucker and a half, but it's just pain. Move on.

I have a problem with keeping my back straight during deadlift.
All those years of being morbidly obese fucker sitting motionless in front of a computer left me practically hunchbacked..
I try tho but shit is fucked up.

Fuck her.
Lift and tbrive to spite her.

>having standards
>being forever alone
Have fun mate

t. skinny twink

I have to cut her out. Don't want to see her anymore. I hope I'm going to make it, bros.

your upper back is weak as shit
rack pulls and bent over rows baby

>Trying to figure out if GOMAD really is a meme or not

>very cute girl seems interested in me
>we talk and laugh, this repeats few times,for weeks
>considering asking her out, im scaredto act, shes just so perfect and im just average bloke
>one day someone wishes her "good date"
>tfw she got bored of me and went for someone else
>tfw shes dating one chad that wont even take care of her
welp, i fucked up
im sorry Zoë, my autism isnt easy to deal with.

i want to die, but on other hand it fuels my rage to lift weights

>Ohp in a Rack
Manlet

>being too chickenshit to act

Ahh the story of my life ...

You are probably right.
I had hell of a problem with bent over rows with 1pl8, same shit as with deadlifts - arched back.

>tfw shes dating one chad that wont even take care of her
sure buddy whatever makes you feel better for yourself :)

ITS A MEME BRO ITS A MEME

can you not fucking read?
>clean, press
>in a rack