My thighs look a lot skinnier in a neutral position than when rotated. I've been lifting for a couple months now...

My thighs look a lot skinnier in a neutral position than when rotated. I've been lifting for a couple months now, and my quads and hamstrings have visually increased in size, but my thighs still look small when observed from the front in a neutral position. Is there any way to increase the size of the quads laterally? What exercises do this? Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

diogn.es/u/163
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your quads are made up of 4 muscles you idiot work the lateral one if you want bigger lateral size

Here's what they look from a more rotated position. They look sort of bigger.

How? That's what I'm asking. I've seen gains in the front and back but not the side.

L O N D O N

Please take those shorts off

Your legs turn me on.

Are you a grill or a really twinky guy? Those are some cute feet, no homo.

Why are Asian legs/ gait so distinct. I can spot an Asian from across a football field just off their walk

Bumping for answers, in same pickle as OP

What the fuck one of them toes is black

>that hair

how to achieve this body fat

captcha: KITCHENS CALLE

Legit just keep bulking and squatting, they will grow. They're just small.

T-thanks? I've always thought they looked masculine. I'm a guy.
Dropped a weight on my toe. It's about to fall off.
Not Asian.
I don't like this body fat. I could lose more. What's so desirable about it?
Yep, I have long hair. What wrong about that?
Nothing to like specifically increase mass laterally? I've had gains in my front and hamstrings but nothing laterally. Like zero.

Bet you get all the guys at the gym

Here you go. You can thank me later.
You wouldn't like what you'll see. But even if you did like penis, no.
I home gym. Too much of the 'tism to leave the house. Spend a lot of time outside though and no one's ever hit on me, guy or gal. Soo there's that.

if you were an athletic or adventurous young man you would realize that a black nail is a result of an injury, just like a bruise.

Tfw no bf

cut your hair faggot

Skrillex posting

show more p-pls

D-do you shave all of your body hair?
no homo

Nice digits.
I thought about it, but I'm somewhat of a recluse. I sort of like it now though, so I'm keeping it.
If it keeps the thread alive. I need an answer.
Nopes, I just will my body hair not to grow. Kidding aside, it just doesn't grow.

Why do you look so gay?

Do you seriously just not have leg hair? That's ridiculous, you look so feminine.

Stop beinf so cute, faggot. I'm jealous of your amount of body hair and hate you with every fibre of my hairy body

[spoiler]>Tfw I still can't groe a beard and started balding with 19[/spoiler]

SQUATZ, try

diogn.es/u/163 or 156

nigga you gay

you've been baited, this was posted before.

>tfw when the day of the rope can't come soon enough

My body just looks gay I guess.
T-thanks, I guess? I do grow some thick-ish hairs close to my ankles, but ever since I was a kid I'd pick on them with my fingers and they just come off. Never had to shave my legs.
Yeps, I was the one who posted them. Image in the OP is one I haven't posted before tho.
Thanks! I'll look into it.

You could try castor oil. No one my family's gone bald, so it's probably genetic that I haven't started balding yet at close to 30. But I've been using it to prevent it or maybe even lower my hairline (I have a big forehead). I've noticed baby hair growing on my hairline so I guess it's working.

DELET THIS
This is so gross, it's ruining the illusion REEEEEEEEE

Haha. What did you expect? I'm a dude. How to fix, you know, aside from kms?

kys tranny

But I'm not a tranny. And I have people who love me, so that's not an option.