ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798
examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls respond

Bump

Not OP, but, bump this

ashwagandha

Either don't get stressed or have self control. You always knew the answer, you just made a thread to justify your lack of control.

Binge on chewing/bubble gum
For me its the act of chewing that helps me through it.

You don't know shit.

Besides the obvious "willpower" meme.
>less calorie dense foods
>caffeine/other stimulants
>occupy yourself more

>wahh I'm stressed give me tendies

What if I'm a workaholic and this is why I end up binge eating?

camel crushes

ashwagandha

Checked.
What is this meme?

Make all/most of your own food.
Don't buy any snacks, only food you have to prepare.
Drink a lot of water and tea.
Set a time at night when you stop eating.

Make sure your food isn't so calorie dense. You will still be able to binge and hit your caloric goal. Also, do the old scooby method: If it tastes goof, spit it out. Only buy yourself bland/boring foods. You'll eat them when you're truly hungry, but won't binge.

Stress reduction tactics. In opposition to what others have said, I would reccomend you don’t have stimulants. Try and eat more clean, and work on mindful living and mindful meditation.

I have a book that I manually write down any stresses I have if I can’t sleep. Getting my worries down on paper seems to help me hold them off for a while, and makes sleeping easier.

Distraction tactics (binging on food or netflix) are useful in the actual panic zone, but apart from that, focusing on small, achiveable things that you can feel proud of is superior. Stuff like washing the dishes or weeding the garden.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798
examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

So far this is what we have on what it does, though it has been used in traditional medicine for milennia. What it does is effectively lowers serum cortisol levels, which has all sorts of positive effects like eliminating stress and raising your testosterone. It is honest to god really helping me with my general anxiety and mood, everyday I wake up a little more optimistic than the last.

Honestly, no meme, I reccomend it to anyone dealing with stress and anxiety.

I just eat the food and ramp up the cardio a lot. I feel like if I'm going to eat even though I"m stressed it kind of makes me think of how long I"ll have to run for this snack. The fact that having to do even more cardio do balance it would make it more stressful to eat it I just shift the stress over I guess?

I also take counting really seriously and always work against myself. If I think the calories burned from exersice are wrong I round down a lot if I"m not sure of the food I round up a lot.

this, cardio is the secret weapon of all would-be fatasses

You stop being weak and actually demonstrate a little bit of willpower. If you address a problem that can be easily fixed but you keep doing it anyway because you're "stressed" then you're just a perpetual child that never learned how to make sacrifices. You'll be uncomfortable for a little while, get over it.

> Have High Protein and High Fat foods
> Don't consume Carbohydrates and
> Definitely NO SUGARS (in any form, including the corn starch in processed foods. Cook your own meal
mate)

Try to eat lower calorie food with more protein, and make sure you work out every day. Or develop some semblance of self control.

What has been working for me is smoking pot every couple days. Makes me feel right as rain.

And to those fags that say have willpower. They don't know shit. Everyone has vices, for instance, most people here deal with stress by sitting on their pc all day shit posting on Veeky Forums. so i suggest you pick something least harmful and do that

>smokes weed
>has no willpower
>thinks he has any idea what he's talking about
>thinks people that exercise willpower don't know what they're talking about

Go for a run, lift, do pushups do anything thats a healthier outlet for your stress.

I highly endorse running you'll feel good after.

Either embrace it and work out more/harder or get on the DMAA train to nohungerville.

eat fat foods, satiates you faster, but don't mix fat and carbs, you'll stay hungry forever

Just use google

u have to fix the underlying issue or just accept this may happen

Step 1: Stop being a faggot
Step 2: Oh wait..there's no step 2. Just stop being a fucking faggot, faggot.

>le willpower meme

awww sweetie, tell us about your feelings

Green tea whenever you're hungry . find something to do. If you're a NEET read a book, watch a movie,or vidya.

If you are a workaholic, and yet, at the same time, this work is causing you alot of stress, then there is something wrong. If you actually like the work you do, because it is a passion of you, then it shouldnt cause significant amounts of stress. The fact that it does indicates that you being a 'workaholic' problem has an indirect reason, like a lack of true purpose, or perhaps an unhealthy drive to want to be rich, etc.
I'd say, before worrying at the indirect effects like eating too much, start by getting your life in order. You are literally spending your entire life (im assuming you work alot of hours a day, since you describe yourself as a workaholic) on something that isnt making you happy.

>tfw I only binge when I'm bursting with the anger of a thousand suns

Is shitposting a good way to let off some steam?

w2c

I have the exact opposite problem

I can't even force myself to eat junk food without putting it down after a couple bites

plz help

this

Meditate. Reduces stress levels and gives you more control over your emotions. 5-10 min per day is fine

I don't know if its just me, but chewing gum actually makes me want to eat more
I feel like Im teasing my stomach all day with the gum in my mouth and
when I finally eat real food, I end up binging

>N-NO! YOURE NOT ME!