How much can height, frame, etc. be stunted...

How much can height, frame, etc. be stunted? I was very stressed and sleep deprived during puberty because of rigorous school, would I have been Chad if I had had healthier habits?

Or is it all just genetic?

Like 0-30% depending on how extreme the condition is. The Korean peninsula is a great example.

Isn't that mostly from extreme malnutrition? Like I'm mostly just talking about sleeping 5 hours a night and skipping vegetables every now and then, not eating dirt and working in labor camps.

no

Everything from your height, to your muscle mass, standing test levels, dick size, emotional and mental development...
All of those things are affected by early childhood diet, activities, social exposure MEDIA EXPOSURE, and living environment.

I don't think that would make a big difference. It really boils down to genetics outside the extremes as lack of food, systematic lack of sleep, etc.

Doesn't really affect it that much. I've seen lanklets grow to 6'6+ without eating that much, playing WoW all day and night, and drinking the dew, thanks to their genetics. Your body prioritizes growth during your first hours of REM sleep as a teenager. If all those old wives tales of jerking off all the time and not sleeping were true, we'd all be 5'2" dicklets at 18.

Bottom line is; be careful who you breed with.

Its genetic.
I went out at least 3 nights a week in high school, paid barely any attention to my diet, slept weird hours, yet still grew to 6'1

No. It's 99.9 percent genetic. Unless you suffer severe malnutrition.

Height is genetic, as is your face.

Frame is a meme, or an excuse used by people who are lazy in the gym. Unless you're deformed, poor shoulders are due to not training your shoulders properly.

Personality is exposure and practice. If you're a sheltered autist who never goes out and has no friends, then shit ain't going to improve.

The "Chad" body (in terms of muscle) is achievable by anyone, from a total skelly to an enormous fatass.

How do you know you/they wouldn't have been another 3 inches taller if you'd slept better?

Maybe you'd have to look at twins raised differently to know for sure

>Frame is a meme

It's not a meme. The bone structure you've been given plays a huge role in your final appearance. A 6'0 guy with wide clavicles and thick bones will gain strength and mass at a far easier rate than a 5'9" birdchested dude with 6 inch wrists. That's just an objective reality.

But you're right in the sense that too many people use it as an excuse to give up

>Unless you're deformed, poor shoulders are due to not training your shoulders properly.

The guy on the left is legitimately deformed, though.

Depends on your definition of deformed

Plenty of people have genetically narrow shoulders, biacromial width is just as much genetic as height is. Although I will agree that the normal range is quite small

Because my predicted height from a doctor was 6'0 (my dad was 5'11 and the tallest on his side of the family, and my mother was 5'7, tallest person from my moms side was my uncle who was 6'2), yet I grew to 6'1 despite my poor nutrition and sleep habits.

So no, I don't believe I would have been any taller than I am now had I slept and ate better. I have friends who have wound up shorter than their fathers who did sports and had perfect nutrition and sleep

tfw 6.5" wrists but 6'1

The guy on the left is a genetic outlier and the guy on the right is photoshopped.

Biacromial width plays a factor, but there are VERY few males that are so narrow to the point that even after lifting they would look narrow.

Because she's qt.

I remember that I graduated high school at 5'7" 115 pounds. Went through puberty literally in like the summer between junior and senior year of high school. My mother had always basically not let me eat a lot, and preferred to have leftovers for dinner instead of me eating until I wasn't hungry

2 months into college with an all you can eat cafeteria for meals, I grew to 5'9" 130

They don't know that. They're talking shit.

>I have friends who have wound up shorter than their fathers who did sports and had perfect nutrition and sleep

You have a comprehensive knowledge of your friends' diets while they were growing up, AND their fathers' heights? And you just so happen to have this information to drop into a thread such as this. A* post my friend, excellent ruse.

>implying narrow clavicles doesnt exist or isnt in any way genetically inferior to a naturally wider frame

>photoshop
found the narrow clavicle coping autist. I've seen many guys with narrow clavicles. It doesnt matter if the guy is tall or has good craniofacial development. I have narrow clavices, unattractive face and I am short desu I will always be a virgin

>tfw 5'2" dicklet

You're stronger then i for dealing with that

Don't think it would matter too much. I smoked from 15 - 18 and played wow and drank and lived off soda and chocolate. Then lifted from 18-now (23)

When I was 18 I looked about 15, and by the time I was 21 I looked about 25. Aged quick as fuck but was just late.
Now the most common age I get is 32. Jawline has come out and have an "aged" face from years of lifting, welding, labour work and reading FPH threads

In addition to that. It's bad when I go clubbing because girls instantly assume I'm like 10 years older and creepy as fuck, but outside of one night stands the older appearance has done nothing but helped me in life. Feels good man

Looking that old so young isn't a good thing dude...

Don't get to mad at yourself OP, I think its mostly genetic. I only got around 4 hours of sleep freshman year high school, 6 hours for the other three years, and I still got to 6'1.
[spoiler] also height doesn't matter. the only thing preventing you from being a chad is the fact that you secretly hate everyone, even if you lie to yourself that you're just "awkward." Even alcohol won't cure that. Just go your own way in life and be better than normie shits [/spoiler]

If I had the choice I would look my age but appearing older definitely has its perks.