Genetics

how do you guys know so much about haplogroups and all that?

Attached: 1521645706311.png (1172x1084, 155K)

Because it's the only way to be sure about athropological archaeology.

Reading two books on pop genetics atm in between studying.

Learning, but wish I had more time for reading.

The Apricity and Eupedia mainly

Anthrogenica has way less tardoids than Apepedia

Curiosity to demonstrate Amerindian superiority.

>Apricity and Eupedia

Undoubtedly two biggest retard infested forums when it comes to genetics. No wonder Veeky Forums is shit when it to comes to genetics.

A haplogroup tells you as much about your genetic make up as your last name does. So not much.

>hating on the based intellectual Maciamo
Uncultured swine

This to be honest. Most of them are shit because they still cling to physical anthropology in many ways, especially when it comes to races.

Davidski > Maciamo

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti terrorist organization.

>race
No such thing.

And by physical I mean things like craniometry as opposed to genetic anthropology, not the field of physical anthropology.

Obviously, but he is still biased and sometimes annoying.

Does Davidski make cool haplogroup maps? I thought not.

Eupedia is full of shit with their maps. Many of their articles aren't based on anything except their own theories.

A lot of them are literally debunked now but he hasn't got around to updating them

If they're so bad, why do people post them everywhere?

I think you're just unenlightened :)

>It has been hypothetised that R1b people (perhaps alongside neighbouring J2 tribes) were the first to domesticate cattle in northern Mesopotamia some 10,500 years ago.
>The early R1b cattle herders would have split in at least three groups. One branch (M335) remained in Anatolia, but judging from its extreme rarity today wasn't very successful, perhaps due to the heavy competition with other Neolithic populations in Anatolia, or to the scarcity of pastures in this mountainous environment. A second branch migrated south to the Levant, where it became the V88 branch. Some of them searched for new lands south in Africa, first in Egypt, then colonising most of northern Africa, from the Mediterranean coast to the Sahel. The third branch (P297), crossed the Caucasus into the vast Pontic-Caspian Steppe, which provided ideal grazing grounds for cattle. They split into two factions: R1b1a1 (M73), which went east along the Caspian Sea to Central Asia, and R1b1a2 (M269), which at first remained in the North Caucasus and the Pontic Steppe between the Dnieper and the Volga. It is not yet clear whether M73 actually migrated across the Caucasus and reached Central Asia via Kazakhstan, or if it went south through Iran and Turkmenistan. In any case, M73 would be a pre-Indo-European branch of R1b, just like V88 and M335.
All wrong. He made all of this up with no sources used.

Eurogenes is still the best, even if he's a biased Pole. The Apricity and Eupedia is full of retards, Noricists and all kind of weirdos (fucking Serbs calling themselves descendants of the Vinca culture, South Italian nationalists, Indians).

There is also Genetiker, but I don't know how trustworthy is his shit because he's a batshit insane.

I love how all their avatars are some Greek/Roman statues or ancient symbols.

Genetiker is mostly allright, he pulls Y-SNP-calls on studies early and gets haplogroups and their clades earliest and pigmentation of samples, but whatever else he says is irrelevant and shouldn't be considered.

I've read Davidskis posts on ForumBiodiversity before his blog was a thing and he used to be way more Poland-centric. He claimed that Indo-Europeans originate in Poland back in the day.
He also shitposted about German women being tanks and things like that.

Do people still read Dienekes? He seems to have lost all relevance in the past year.

They are still useful to find new articles.

He's always been biased, it's funny how he tries to act super partes now while it's obvious he's got an agenda

Eupedia is pretty based. Angela is the best, the apricity is shit

No sources. Therefore it's shit.

I'm sowwy.

Apricity is the biggest den of brainlets I've ever seen and half the posters there are complete circus freaks, incels and clinical retards.

This. Based Angela puts retarded Indo-European wewuzzers in their place.

I mean if hes not making those claims anymore, whats the problem? A lot of people originally get interested in these things through a hope for some great history, but I'm sure Davidski has been proven wrong enough times that he's had to change his views.