What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=187&v=jMC5F6ckwgw
youtube.com/watch?v=xDulY9AJc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=_kiui6LJH90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=187&v=jMC5F6ckwgw

I don't think so tbqh. She is the pinnacle for her stats.

No, she just worked hard as hell for years

Probably not, she's subject to out of contest testing. Also she's not very big.

Just shows how soft you pussi boi millennials are. Waah, genetics, waaah

>thinking IPF drug testing is anything but hot garbage that you have to be an absolute retard to fail

just look at that jaw

shes full of T

Shes so far ahead of everyone else even near her weight class, makes me think shes just some freak of nature.

>she's so far ahead of other drug users that she must be natural!

Look at that fucking jaw line and chin. Clearly some testosterone based development there. Whether natural or not, I would bet she has more testosterone than she should.

looks normal to me

I didn't claim that, only that she's such an outlier in general that your notion of what should and shouldn't be possible is out the window.

steroids and fake weights.

You can't out-compete drugged lifters. Period.

there are many examples of elite natural athetes outperforming guys on plenty of drugs, genetic talent + hard work always beats steroids + hard work, it's the guys with all three who become untouchable (larry wheels for instance might only be as good bryce lewis really)

jen thompson is tested all the time, I believe she's probably natural. by your logic some girl could just starty blasting gear and outbench her - we dont see any untested females coming close to her though

>jen thompson is tested all the time

come on bro

>tfw you realize she outbenches the guy in the pic

>genetic talent + hard work always beats steroids + hard work,

This is 100% feelgood bullshit.

>genetic talent + hard work always beats steroids + hard work

(You)

>by your logic some girl could just starty blasting gear and outbench her

nah because thompson is blasting gear and has elite numbers from genetics

>genetic talent + hard work always beats steroids + hard work

honestly how does this even work? wtf. i've seen huge dudes that can't even bench that much, why? what

Technique is a huge part of it. Knowing how to maximise everything can be the difference between benching 240 and benching 300.

The rest of it is basically genetics (mostly limb lengths and attachment points) and effort.

Irrelevant anyway; no one cares how much other people lift.
No one besides the insecure faggot that mentally go ''ha-HA!! I'm much stronger than him! Take THAT mister! :^) ''

no you haven't.

No decently big strong guy can't bench 3plate
unless he is fucked in some way

Jen has been lifting for over 20years. She may have gone up 5 pounds a year but thats why she lifts what she does. Slow and steady adapting.

Nuckols had an article somewhere about how Jen Thompson's bench somewhere around 6.4 standard deviations above the average for her weight class, putting her at a percentile in the billions.

there are r9k copelets in every thread about her but the truth is that she one of the greatest genetic outliers in the history of strength sports for either gender.

>no one cares
Speak for yourself. Seeing the roided dude bro with "BEAST" on his shirt being out lifted by a WOMAN weighing half his weight is incredibly hilarious.

>i've seen big dudes
>no you haven't
get a load of this nimrod

youtube.com/watch?v=xDulY9AJc_c
try this faggots

She's juicing. Women cannot develop that type of upper chest muscularity natty.

Or it's a dude.

Of course she roids. If she didn't she'd still be stronger than us though. Hard work + roids + genetics = god mode.

As I understand it, her other lifts are competitive but not exceptional, unlike her bench. Time is also a huge factor, she's been training since before the average Veeky Forumsizen was born. I'm gonna say natty

medium kek

retard

that's just wide bumper plates making it look more impressive than it is. e.g. in thumbnail she's just under 1pl8 weight-wise. said it herself

to add: same woman doing only 70 kg clean and jerks: youtube.com/watch?v=_kiui6LJH90
she does sub 1pl8 actual weight in the vid, it's what happens when you use 10 lbs bumpers and stack them. Lol at the retards in the comment section thinking it's 45 lbs plates

FYI even chicks on steroids dont bench that much, shes a freak

Even if we say that she roids, it would not be much and shed probally outbench you either way

Is there anything uglier than max legal grip bench presses?

totally right

you just haven't realized the power of genetics yet

there's a trip in plg who squats 600 at 18yo and 188lbs, outsquatting guys like boardshorts and garagebro who are 220lb roiders who have been lifting for years longer