Motivation thread

>laying in bed thinking of going to the gym
>come up with a million different excuses to put it off till tomorrow
>browse Veeky Forums for moto and find nothing
>text gf and ask her for a little nudge
>she sends this
>immediately bolted out of bed and sped to the gym and crushed my shoulders and traps

God fucking dammit brehs I have never felt such a rush of purpose. This pic is now saved as my phones background. I'll be goddamned if I stand idly by and let my gf think I'm weak. Post some motivation for our fellow anons to also get their asses out of bed and into the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

oldtimestrongman.com/articles/the-iron-by-henry-rollins/
youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAk_l71Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=rvPEn54PHsE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQh1ZPG5pc
napoleon-series.org/research/abstract/population/vital/c_heights1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>your dick is small

If you dont go to the gym it makes you no better than nigger lovers.

Your gf will cheat on you if you do not get big

I used to think I was pretty average physically. Then I looked seriously into the mirror and realized I was below average and got so pissed off at the lie I was telling myself everyday for years. I started waking up with the mindset, "fuck this shit, there's gotta be more to life than this". Getting fit won't fix all of life's problems but it's one aspect of self-improvement.

>JOI
WHEN DO I GET MINE PLEASE GOD

ultimate motivation

I wish I had the power to carry a full day's meal everywhere I go.

She seems completely right. Stop being a beta and get huge pussy.
Actually post pics so I can laugh.

The secret is having a bigger ass than her, if she sees you as an asslet she'll never respect you.

>tfw bigger butt than most girls unless they are lardasses
mixed feel lads

i think they like it ?

Most chicks don't workout, I shame them with my ass, they know where they should be and they are ashamed they have not reached my level.

This thread is lit af
>being weaker than your girl

My gf always squeezes mine when we fuck

>lifting for her and not yourself
she's cheating on you already anyways based on that response.

>TFW I have a better ass than your probably minority gf
I feel bad for you my guy, hope she makes you happy lmao.

The only motivation I need is that ever since I've started exercising my health and quality of life has improved.

There are days I don't want to go, but I always feel better after going so I drag myself there and I'm glad I do.

>reductionist baseless claim
:^) ??

I lift so I'm good enough for my fictional crushes. And because I'm addicted/can't stop or it'd be 5 years of my life wasted

i would suck those soles till i died of exhaustion.

desu you'd probably get bored after about five minutes when you realize it's not that enjoyable

Wow those assumptions, she's white and I'm half paki lmao

wow holy shit that is disgusting

>says the fat cuck

:c

>smaller than his gf
>saves a simple message as his background for motivation
>posts it on fucking Veeky Forums
Jesus Christ dude get your act together this is embarrassing.

Low Q bait

"motivation", start doing it right, fags.

The Greeks and Romans are my inspiration. It saddens me deeply that I'll never live like a citizen of Athens circa 400 B.C. or the Roman Empire circa 100 A.D. Grand civilisations entering their golden age of culture, science, stability, and prosperity.

Unlike the times towards their end, overflowing with decadence, corrupt and overreaching government, and moral degeneracy. Times like now.

Hard to say if a civilisational collapse like those ones are even possible anymore, and I'm not hoping for it.

so you are the minority girlfriend?

Oops, this is a motivation thread, forgive me lads.

THIIIIIS

Why can you not? Work out, learn, philosophize etc.

This "motivational" thread has sucked so far, so I'm going to be dumping some actually good stuff.

>asks gf for help
>makes it about herself in 2 messages

lmao

>psh kid, wanna buy some good physique?
>nah mang, I've inherited this kick ass frame

That's bullshit and you know it.

oldtimestrongman.com/articles/the-iron-by-henry-rollins/

lol, do you sell protein bars?

do you want to deny genetic factors or the effects of roids?

I want to deny that neither are an excuse not to look good.

I do, I do. It's more a matter of isolation from like minded people I suppose. Every gym bro I've ever had has ended up quitting on me and/or not given a crap about history, philosophy, or politics.

I've been in a kind of involuntary cocoon mode for a year. I just don't know where I could meet people like myself. I probably won't find them in Paris.

I L E
D E
F R A N C E

I don't have a problem motivating myself to go to the gym yet but
>fail squats +5kg PR after 2 sets (wanted to get 5 sets)
>fail to repeat OHP PR for even 2 sets
>down on life
>fucking crush those fucking legs in the leg press
>add pullups so at least my back gets bigger, if not my delts
>twice as exhausted after workout than normal
>can't even walk in a straight line without trailing hand along walls
And when I look in the bathroom mirror I notice the gains I've made and get happy again.
So basically a combination of "I hate you for failing me, body, now suffer!" and "these gains are working".

said no one

you can't into reading comprehension, or are you putting on an act?

Creatine, sleep more, drink at least 3L water a day, stop fapping every day and stay happy.

Paris is a ghetto, a shadow of what it once was. To hit the gym with others who want to improve is enough, the gym is not a place for talking the whole day.

>creatine
B-but I want to stay n-natty.
>sleep more
Already get 9-10 hours of good sleep a night.
>drink at least 3L
Right now I'm at 2L, should up that. Good call.
>stop fapping every day
>stay happy
Already done

Then why are you such a pussy?

>he needs motivation to go to the gym
beta detected

>No amount of motivation or lifting will fix my terrible teeth

Napoleon is on par

>I shame them with my ass
This is the best quote I've seen today holy shit

The gym is for training, no doubt. But outside of that I want companionship. I suppose I should move somewhere less urban.

And Paris isn't as bad as you imply. Certain districts are lost to unintegrated migrant communities, but most of it is fine. The architecture is still beautiful.

I lift for pic related. I lift for and because of all of you. I’m doing you a disservice if I’m willing to be on this board but not try to workout and to encourage you to work out. I lift because I want you to make it as much as I want to make it. I love you guys, no homo

that was a good read, his attitude comes off well in the context of the article haha.

j'suis dans le 91 si t'es chaud

youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAk_l71Vk

youtube.com/watch?v=rvPEn54PHsE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQh1ZPG5pc

fuck me that quote in the pic was heavy

I'd totally suck your cock no homo for that.

I can’t be mad ;.; fek off ya poof

Back the fuck off?!?!?!?! I said no homo!

75, c'est trop loin, non?

I’m not coming onto you I called you a faggot in Australian you shit

Why would you call me a homo when I specifically said no homo? Are you American, perchance?

>Napoleon

>implying no homo applies when you're unamerican

>Napoleon was short
Anglo propaganda.
Not very good looking, but not short.

Fuck off ya doooooooog I’m strayan. Pic related

My gf is 6ft and her ex was 5'10". She hated the fact he was so small. I'm 6'2" and big4u and she can't stop touching and oggling me.
Saw the little dude in the gym monday. I consider I did him a favour by fucking his girl. Atleast he's going to try to get big now.

Wtf are you talking about? Any evidence?

Why are u doing a whole day for just shoulders and traps? Dont tell me you're doing a brosplit.

>5'7
>not short
>muh propaganda

it’s obviously fucking sarcasm you faggot. Not OP, but I explained a few fit memes to my gf and after that she’d say shit like “looking kind of deflated...” “do you even lift?” when I asked her something like the OP.

Do you have a deload week, or do any stretches pre-workout?

Working out is one of the only thing that everyone can do
No matter how much we shitpost and make fun of each other’s gyno we all strive for the same goal, giving our board more of a bond between members

>that pic
source?

That was the average height, there weren't as many +6ft people back then.

Actually the average was 5'4
napoleon-series.org/research/abstract/population/vital/c_heights1.html

>dat pic

lmao

Is this Jason Blaha and his female gf?

This is shooped right?

No, last few weeks I've made +5 kg on squats each workout. Was struggling with OHP but made it to [spoiler]30 kg[/spoiler] the week before.
No stretches pre workout, but after.

Its gonna sound gay as fuck but I was rowing the other day and really starting to struggle but I closed my eyes and imagined I was in a longboat crossing the sea, trapped in the middle of a storm, only the strong men besides me and the strong oars to save us from capsize and a cold grave. It actually really helped, kept rowing really fuckin hard and didn't feel like stopping.

wow user, that did sound gay as fuck

Lmao. climate change is going to shatter civilisation like nothing seen before in the coming decades. If you think it's bad now, well...

arnold is only partly right, ideal physiques are inherited. it's not possible to become an easygainer, alter bone structure, height, muscular insertions, tendon lengths, etc.

>Whipping your ass with the same shit sponge as everyone else in public bathrooms.

Don't listen to him What were the men wearing? Surely they would be sweating from the physicality of their task? Were they topless and sweaty? More detail, no homo.

Fucking hell. Right pic is literally my worst nightmare of my future. I’d rather kill myself then let it go that far.

The world may never know

Yeah, but he still fucked her first and shot countless loads on her face and in her pussy and ass. So, technically you are getting his sloppy seconds

>lay down on bench
>almost fall asleep

>climate change
>Trusting a bunch of astrologers using a few select thermometers while ignoring all others.
>Refuting thermodynamics and all the physics that can be proved and replicated.
You also into broscience and holistic methods of exercise?

Thanks for the motivation. You remind me why I have to train.
The world are full of idiots and no reasoning can protect me from them, only brute strength.

Today is my rest day. Usually when I'm feeling down I like to exercise but I feel if I go and hit the weights hard today I'll feel even shittier because I can't get anything done and will fuck up my schedule. Do you reckon I should go rock climbing instead?

>come here to get motivated and go back to the gym
>tfw manlet (5'4) and see manlet memes

What's the point anons

>Trusting a bunch of astrologers using a few select thermometers while ignoring all others.

You meant

>Trusting the overwhelming majority scientific consensus (97%) around the world while ignoring the 3%

Coming up next: jew conspiracy

opps meant for

Fwiw I know this chick. Not going to give details though. Was surreal first time seeing her posted on Veeky Forums. Had to save the pic just for future reference if I ever see her again. I feel bad because while we're not blood related, she is extended family by marriage. She has massive tits lol. Also, I can see my uncle in the background.