Why does Nordick architecture look Asian?

Why does Nordick architecture look Asian?

Attached: 1200px-Stave_church_Fantoft.jpg (1200x1875, 765K)

Both are made of wood and use sloped roofs efficient at funneling off snow and generating stable height. These things are practical, so they can be developed independently by pragmatic architects.

Are there any other wooden structure like that, which survived? Trying to expand my reference folders.

It didn't survive tho
It was built by the french in 1907

So it survived from 1907?

similar climate and resources

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti terrorist organization.

I doubt that.

They're both smart at building tall with wood.

Anyone have Rus architecture pics? I wonder how similar they were.

Attached: 1521473570714.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

You were not supposed to see that. You are on to us now.

Obviously not that old of a building but the, uh, whatchamacallits on the corners of the roof are nice

Attached: some building.jpg (768x833, 202K)

it was first built in 1150, moved in the 1880s and burned down by varg
it wasnt built by frogs

reddit

Holy shit, of all churches it was one of THOSE he burned? What a cunt. Why couldn't he have burned something that was actually dumb, commodified and ugly?

Here in a America there are lots of McChurches and Church-Marts that literally detract from the glory of God. If you look inside this one, it's a fucking football stadium.

Attached: warehouse for storing tithes.jpg (750x403, 70K)

I find that the Churches are built to appeal to the congregation that visits them

Ain't that the truth.

Attached: lakewood.jpg (920x589, 117K)

he burned a few stave churches cause they're built atop the ruins of pagan temples. he also tried to blow up the nidaros cathedral

Well I would be very impressed if he had

Disappointed, too, but you know what I mean. That's a little more ambitious than arson.

Attached: nidaros-cathedral-trondheim.jpg (2200x1461, 466K)

yea he got caught with like 100kgs of dynamite. would have been quite the show to behold

lunatic conspiracy theo-

Kek

What a fucking barbarian, no wonder he married an autistic frog

the real question is, why is asian architecture a knock-off of finnic ikea empire

Because it's cute :3

Also because they're really easy to burn, I think. They're wood and need to be maintained by tar. Easy for some dumb teen to light on fire without much planning.

Why do buildings made from similar materials with similar limited level of technology look so similar? Geeze, that's a tough one.