Who else here is involved in manlet conservation activism?

Who else here is involved in manlet conservation activism?

I'm 5'11 point 75 or something, and while I'm not very tall or short, I do consider it our duty to make sure that short people don't die out. After having read many sorrowful expressions from shorter men here and elsewhere, as well as all the bullshit that the modern female is exposed to, it is my opinion that they falsely believe height is paramount for a man to be attractive. It is my belief that height is higher on the traits scale than it has any right to be.

Outside of Veeky Forums, many times I have witnessed manlet friends get passed over by average looking whores. Most of these females are of the SAME HEIGHT as my friends, with below average looks. This is a common phenomena, and I can imagine that it is terribly damaging to the guys mental health.

As such, recently I have put my heart on my sleeve and when hit on by females that are more than an inch or so shorter than me, I suggest they date 'within their height range'. I have experimented with different expressions, emotions, and generally speaking the delivery method of this rejection. It is hilarious to see the looks on their faces as they realize how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Some dumb bitches even tell me I'm 'so tall' despite me being just short of 6 foot. I take great delight in telling them flatly that I am not attracted to short women.

So far through these practices I have gotten one manlet friend laid, and several manlet friends opportunities. The way I see it, if you throw a small fish back in the pond, there is a good chance that fish will find another fishlet and the future of the fishlet race will continue.

Am I being reasonable? I don't go out of my way to hurt the feelings of women, but I do think that giving them a taste of the double standard may improve their matchmaking senses and perhaps they will find a shorter man. Reading this back to myself it seems kind of crazy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Grow-Taller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One female called me an asshole for refusing her advances. Interestingly enough this female was of above average female height, probably about 5'9 or so. She wasn't particularly good looking, but seemed to believe that she was entitled to a man taller than her. I encouraged a friend of mine who was not yet at the social event to come, and told him she was single. He is very handsome but also slightly short. 5'8 or so. When he went to speak to her she sharply rebuked him and chastised him, telling him she had a boyfriend. Of course I did not tell him that this was false, that she had hit on me. Instead I told him I had made an error and that she was in fact a different girl from the one I had though. I didn't want to break his tiny heart.

I shall bump this once again before letting it slide off. Am I the only one engaged in such activities? I always really liked the idea of bros before hoes, and I don't have any problems getting girls to sleep with, although its been a while since I had a real relationship. Even those girls who were more wholesome were a bit weird about height, but I have met a few who didn't care at all.

I also notice that short men seem to go to extremes in regard to their personalities. The most pleasant and outgoing men I know also happen to be short, its like in having to overcome the obstacle that is small physical stature, they become very attractive personalitywise.

I also know a couple of shorter men who are incredibly sour and bitter, often trying to socially dominate and bully others.

Strangely enough I know no men who are short who don't fit into these categories.

wikihow.com/Grow-Taller

I like what's happening in this thread. Might just stick around here.

Is there anything that can be done on a macro level to influence what females are attracted to?

Common physical traits are coveted by the reptile brain, but what if we ran a campaign to suggest to females that manlets were on average more intelligent than lankets? Just throwing ideas out there, no idea if this is realistically feasible. Anyone familiar with marketing or advertising or media here?

this thread is cancer

no one cares about your height.
source: am 5'9 and fucked a 7.5/10 5'9 girl 3 days ago

this is a patrician therad, I like it mang

Good for you man, that's great. I'm happy for you. But have you considered those less fortunate than you? For every man above 5'9 there is a man below.

I guess I'm suggesting we take some easy actions to reduce the height/female distribution inequality. How tall was the girl you got intimate with?

Did you know that the average height has risen by FOUR inches in the last hundred years? At some point this will cease to be practical.

There is such a thing as a Chadlet.
A Chadlet is a man below 6’0” that doesn’t take shit and slays bitches of every height on every night. He is smarter and more witty than lankiest and tall Chads because Darwinism demanded that he strengthen his banter abilities in order to succeed and surpass taller men. Making more money than tall Chad might be a Chadlet’s way of compensating for his lack of height, but making more money requires intelligence and money pulls more pussy quicker and for a longer amount of time than being tall.

become a movie producer or writer and insist all of your work have shorter male leads

>Short men make more money
>Tall men have a freebie attractive feature

Hmm. I'm thinking that if we have an unequal distribution of height and money, perhaps some kind of trade agreement can be made. A fund where shorter more wealthy people sponsor taller people to tell girls about all the great things about the short men they know.

I've been doing this for free but it seems I'm the only one. Maybe other guys 5'10 and taller could make some money on the side while engaging in a psychological warfare campaign on the more ignorant females of the world?

Maybe even an opt in fund for a one time large payout for men willing to have some vertebrae removed to make them closer to the mean for a fairer world. Not sure about the medical science behind that one but all of this needs more research.

I make a point of hiring shorter men and attractive women at my small business. Currently I have two guys one is about 5'8 and one 5'6 or thereabouts. The four females are betwen 5'6 and 5'9.

I routinely pair them up. Recently I've been subtly suggesting they hook up, telling them how great Grant is and all the charity work Jordan has done. So far they haven't taken, I think one of the females thinks I'm weird but its a matter of time.

I'm not super wealthy but I do have money, maybe I should sponsor a short film or something.

No respectable man would have sex with a woman less than an 8.01/10. Stop defending your lack of height by bragging about having coitus with the leftover scraps from the tall boys’ dating pool. It’s time to stand up and fight against the people that laugh at us whenever we are standing.

>t. 5’7” leader of manlets

I don't believe that continuing the conflict with lanklets is a smart or constructive strategy. We may not be tall or domineering physically, but intellectually we have no match.

I suggest we create an organized campaign for unity between the heights. With both Opt in programs and individuals working to change the world, we are going to achieve more than if we sit here and argue, brother against brother.

It's time we got armed, organized and ruthless. A lanklet from every lightpost by morning.

Sometimes I cry from laughing from these threads.

I dunno, maybe there's something wrong with me. I'm like a height communist or something.

>Whats that user?
>You have feelings for me?
>Sheesh I'm sorry user, I just don't feel the same. I see you as a friend, my best friend!
>I could never date a guy taller than me, its just something I'm not attracted too
>Manly makes so much more money than you and hes very affectionate and charming!
>I hope we can stay friends Lanky!

HEAH
>Health
>At
>Every
>Height

Or

SHIT
>Short
>Height
>Is
>Tremendous

“Being height deficient isn’t a curse, accept the S.H.I.T. life because Health At Every Height is a movement for short men standing up even if you look down on it!”

this is some weird ass sperg LARPing, but I'm enjoying it.

It's not larping. Everything I have posted in this thread is true.

OP, the height difference between men and women is basic sexual dimorphism. Being tall is just like being muscular. Men have more muscle mass than women, so it's manly to be muscular. Men are taller than women, so it's manly to be tall. This isn't an arbitrary sexual preference, it's one you should just accept. And I'm not just saying this because I am tall, I'm only 5'10".

Manlet genes will always be passed through the mother's side. There will always be manlets. You can keep trolling whores if you want though.

Maybe it is an inherently manly trait, but I don't want them dying out. It doesn't seem right.

This is not true. In the last century the European man has grown an average of 4 inches! Just think about that. We need to do something before its too late.

You can't suppress natural sexual selection unless you want to practice eugenics

Hmm how tall was my boy?

5'8

The way I see it we only started getting these big spurts of growth when we conquered nature and lived in houses with a good supply of food etc.

Does this mean being a manlet is better and more sustainable in the wild?

At some point the rate of increase will slow down.

I don't think so LIDF. When we take over, you're losing two inches. Either from the chins or the vertebrae. Take your pick.

Nigga I'm 5'9

That's an inch over regulation equity height. Take your pick. Vertebrae or shins.

You can take my inches from my cold, dead hands commie scum

Here's a SHORT story for you.

>Be hanging out with gf and another couple
>having some drinks everything is going smooth
>Other girl is decently tall maybe 5'8-5'9
>she makes a comment about being lucky they're both dating tall guys
>her bf is maybe an inch taller than her
>my gf asks how tall he is
>like lightning he responds 6'1
>his gf smiles looks at me, you must be like 6'4 user!
>I'm 6'1 barefoot
>tell her this, his fucking look on his face, pic related
>less than a month they break up, where together for two years
>always give me that look now

Girls are stupid when it comes to judging height but manlets its a rough world.

I could be wrong but doesn't it have to do with nutrition? I also think we're pretty close to the upper limit.

I'm not sure how you should've played it. You clearly fucked over the manlet when you could've just said 'I dunno I'm not sure.'

But that enforces the heightism culture. It would've been better if you'd said to him in front of them 'Man we're so lucky we're dating girls who aren't totally flat chested! What's your tit size, slut?'

> 'Man we're so lucky we're dating girls who aren't totally flat chested! What's your tit size, slut?'

Angry Manlet detected, Project more hate you little fucker.

I am not angry. If you can't see the parallels between these two examples then you are a simpleton.

Yea I suppose, I'm just not a fan of lying being a realist. To be fair if he had not being lying about his height it might not have been a problem and saved himself two years. Just blows my mind how most women are unable to judge height. I don't even consider myself tall and women compliment me on it constantly.

out of all the greentexts that did not happen, this wasnt even creative or funny mate

I'm 5'11 and I get the same, its very strange. Most women are womanlets.

I wish it didn't user, truly.

If her bf was like an inch taller that isn't noticeable at all, there is no way she thought he is 6'1.

Remember that next time you lie about your height. Every Inch counts.

I've never been asked about my height in 24 years

I believe you.

I think that means you're short

I'm like 180 cm but asked my taller friends (around 190cm) and the only guy that get asked is above 2m. Its probably an american thing

Yeah I guess so.

My mom's 5'2
My dad's 5'6
>I'm 6'5

How tall is the milk man?