Veganism

I know veganism is a massive meme here but can we just discuss the health benefits of a vegan diet?
currently I am not a vegan but I've had eczema and hay fever all my life, from what I've read eating less inflammatory foods like meats will reduce my symptoms dramatically? anyone experience this?

I only eat because I have to and I don't really care about taste, typically I eat 500g (about 1 lb) of meat a day with spinach, shake and peanuts, and milk in my coffee
swapping out meat with oats and milk with soy milk would allow me to eat less food and hit more micronutrients, here's an example of my current to an idea of a new diet

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here are godtier vegan foods
>oats and green veggies for carbs
>walnuts and coconut oil(not too much though) for fat
>pea protein (add some cocopowder to get rid of dirt taste)
>pineapple juice for quick carbs, good during workout

try out pic related. Its been said to death but stay away from soy and make sure to take your b12

Pea protein is shit fuck vegan

What's wrong with soy?

I haven't heard of anyone saying soy gives them bitch tits it seems like broscience

maybe youre just retarded

whether or not it is actually estrogenic pea protein is better

soy only gives you bitch tits if it's 90% of your calories

t. rat trials

Well done making a mature thread. I would say try a vegan a diet and see how it goes, you have nothing to lose. Milk is known to cause acne, however idk about meat.

Milk & Acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

was on keto for a good 5 months with lots of leafy greens and meats. Switched to vegetarianism, cut out all meat, kept hard cheeses(no lactose) along with tons of veggies and healthy fat sources. All my acne had cleared up within a few days, although keep in mind i was eating close to 2 pounds of meat a day on my previous diet.

I was going to get true proteins pea and brown rice 85 protein, any powder you recommend? I have a massive bag of wpi to get through before I'd be full vegan I'm hoping the great reduction in animal products would greatly reduce my problems first

/pol thread

I really don't give a shit about the political side of it, I'm just doing it for my own health
If your reason is political then I think you should get into politics and influence the world that way, you're making 0 difference on Veeky Forums

God is against veganism.

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

veganism is dominating Veeky Forums atm

Also not doing it for religious reasons fuckhead
Judaism is the true religion anyway, Christianity and Islam are just sequels by separate directors

whey powder isn't vegan

>85% fiber
>55% fiber
you eat like an absolute piece of shit. learn to cook

Every living thing, eh? Including you?

Thou Shall not kill.
I'm not even christian cmon lad.

Because of shills/shitposters.

>Vegan
>Posts on /pol/
but hey it's all a boogeyman that is pol is shitting up this board.

how do you get the meat then?

>expecting accurate advise about veganism on Veeky Forums

between the vegan brigades and the angry meat eaters I would say you're better off using google and looking at multiple sources.

What is that website btw? Been looking for it

>hey guys this meme diet is totally healthier than your meat eating one

>comparing fitizens diets to basic bitch normies inhaling fast foods, ready meals, sugars, man made unnatural fats

>implying the omnivorous diet our paleolithic ancestors evolved into is more unhealthy than some meme one only recently invented

Honestly i could understand if you said to only eat meat once a week, or limit your meat to seafood except for one day where you allow yourself a slab of red. That's more akin to a paleo diet, where meat was often opportunistic or ate at once in a single sitting.

Also, paleolithic man WASN'T LIFTING HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY AND STRENGTH

The context of that applies only to man.

>implying the sticks and stones that our ancestors used aren't as good as the recently invented computers
stop appealing to ancestors, retard. they were just as dumb as you

That's a big part though, 2-3 of the shitposters here with veganism have sub 2pl8 squats. So clearly they don't lift heavy weights. I doubt they do impressive 5ks either.
They're just here to shit up the board because that's what pol fags do.

THIS IS NOW A SPIDER-MAN THREAD

Did someone say spiderman thread?

You can still hit your macronutrients if you hit your fibre.
Meat does not cause inflammation.

This thread needs more me!

FUCK YEAH SPIDEY

>Hurr you're taking it out of context!!!
Literally as bad as Muslims

ALL FUCKING VEGANS SHOULD FUCKING HANG

>Physically unable to read.
>Pretends god and all religions don't consider animals his creations for humans to consume as they see fit.
Again not even christian but you seem like an idiot.

I've been following a vegan diet but have a hard time gaining muscle, any tips? Pic related, me shopping for soy

good discussion guys, can someone please link that website in OP's image, I cannot find that shit anywhere

Cronometer

then why did the previous quote apply to all but man? so I can kill anything that's not human? what about niggers?

fucking legend, thanks

Vegans post bodies, I'm trying to transition but I'm scared I'll get smol.
My friends who are the most ardent vegan proponents used to be pretty bigguys4u but are now visibly smaller and when asked the other day said he doesn't want to be big anymore and is now training for athleticism. It's sounds like a massive cope to me tbqh

>Every moving things shall be yours (Addressing you man thus excluding you considering genesis)
Unfortunately god considers niggers people.

This was me pre vegan diet

This is after After 4-6 months 3 of which I was fucking around in the gym doing meme brosplits.

At least go vegetarian if you're that worried

>I'm trying to transition
Why ?

impressive progress! Would never have thought for this to be possible, veganism truly is a wonder drug. And healthy at that!