Be me

>be me
>be tall
>be fit
>everyone assumes i'm some kind of jock meathead normie
>i play dungeons and dragons and dota, do theater, make pottery, and can't name more than two players on my city's football/basketball/hockey/baseball teams

So this is prejudice.

if you're white, you can't be a victim of prejudice by definition.

you're an all around threat. you should have an awesome personality.. I hope

Lmao fucking dork

>Be me
>be Moroccan girl
>hit 27
>parents panic and find me a husband
>I’m engaged to a fat bald ugly 5’3 uneducated pathetic loser just because he’s a man

And you know what really hurts me? Is that I’ve worked so hard to even learn English, I was already working on learning German, I learned to play the piano, I read everyday they wouldn’t let me go to college so I educated myself using the internet, I am fit, I am not even ugly, I worked so hard on improving myself all these years just to end up with someone like this? I didn’t work on just my looks and education, I worked on my mental health and how to be stable even though my family never was, I didn’t want to be the victim. I must sound so self centered or delusional but I can’t even sleep and I can’t stop this burn I feel in my heart, it was all for nothing. Nothing.

I try to cry to comfort myself but I really can’t i guess I know that even crying is for nothing

HA HA

This is pasta right?

>being Forced to mary
Lmao what year you live? 1856? Fucking slot.

No

It is 1438 in the Islamic calendar

leve morocco and marry me i'll give you that bwc you crave and a nice home in downtown manhattan

sucks to be born shitskin huh

post pic

Jfc what a faggot

Yes but even If i had lighter skin I still wouldn’t want to be born

In a perfect world

Post tits

Just say talaq talaq talaq. Isn't that how it works or something.

Female words have no value in Islam,

this is fake right ?

Religion of peace and freedom. Please do not imply otherwise.

>be fat and look like shit
>guys in gym pay no attention
>lose weight, groom myself, etc, start getting a lot of female attention
>now fat and ugly guys look at me like "it's not fair" they look jealous as fuck and envious

If only they knew, I'd say I hate it, but I don't, I love it. I put in the work and my life is great, looks like you haven't, stop staring at me faggot.

D&D is dope as fuck, and if you arn't a sperg you'll have a good time with a group of friends just messing about.

Also I judge them for their physical iniquities when compared to their characters they play.But thats just me being petty.

Please be in London.

Tell them you don't want their grandchildren to be genetic failures.

Prove it faggot. Just because morecocko is gay as fuck and has there fockin kid diddling king of morcocks doesn't mean women can't divorce themselves.

Do you expect me to feel sorry for you?

No

There’s no escaping that my parents will be their grandparents no matter what

Women can’t divorce on the Quran, only girls with rich supportive parents get divorced (girls who were never forced into marriage)

>Hasn't even read the Quran

I had to read and learn the Quran since I was six, don’t act all mighty and allah is great when you’re posting from the United States where you’re free to do whatever you want

"Khansa bint Khidhan who had a previous marriage, related that when her father married her and she disapproved of that, she went to the Messenger of God and he revoked her marriage."(Bukhari, Ibn Majah)

Explain

So this messenger of god you speak of, is he on WhatsApp? Maybe he’ll help me too

pls be in pocatello idaho

Tell your parents to try again.

worst case scenario: Steal some money from your parents and fly one way to Europe and claim asylum, say he beat you or his other wives or someshit. Aren't countries like Sweden overly sympathetic to this kinda stuff?

You could always piss off your future husband and get him to beat you. Then you'll have a reason to get a divorce.

It’s legal to beat your wife, she’s under your custody

based dota chad

so pumped for November 1

??? Where are you guys making this shit up from

Feel bad for you, stories like yours hit me right in the feels.

Reality, also I’m not random posters. It’s me the same Moroccan answering questions

Look even if Islam is perfect (which it isn’t) we don’t follow the good sides of it, just the shitty ones and people are more worried about their culture and what’s wrong than what’s haram but that’s just me sugar coating it for you

Islam is shit

Post is fake and gay women can divorce

kek you have no idea about mudslimes, do you

women don't have rights in islamic countries even if the quan says they do

That was my favourite part of getting fit. Watching numales cry when I, the dumb meathead, bust out trained classical guitar after their rendition of 'wonderwall'. Glorious.

You’re delusional

>Morocco is shit

>be me
>be fit and attractive
>post in /soc/ assumptions thread
>someone says that the gym is probably all I have for a personality
>am studying engineering, play piano and like to travel

bad b8

Brah I wanna hang out. I need bros.

Bait it's not what it used to be

>yfw you will never drive up to her house and ride away into the sunset saving her from this life

Well the pic of you is in the gym so idk what you were expecting...

Just renounce Islamic beliefs, get stoned to death and won't have to marry : ^)

>by definition
You obviously don't know the definition you faggot

>43330682
>be me
>be tall
>be fit
>everyone assumes i'm some kind of roastie normie
>i play dungeons and dragons and dota, make sculptures, and can't name more than two popular normie singers
L-London?

>albinos are not victims of prejudice
>their bones are not MAGIC

Kek

Pic?

>like to travel
>personality

hehe good one man

Post pic of the fiance, and what is your height and weight?

But you have internet and browse Veeky Forums? Imagine how ironic and miscellaneous this moroccan’s humour is compared to those around, kek. How can we help you hapless victim?!

they're regular posters on /int/ dumb ass

you let your parents make your decisions for you, so you have nobody to blame but yourself. if you were an adult you would never have let anyone tell you to marry that guy lol.

Being a fi/tg/uy is suffering. Far too many envious neckbeards.

You realize arranged marriages were the norm for thousands of years?

The definition is made by jews.

>Try to protest
Get acid thrown in face or fall of balcony in a tragic accident
I don't think you pinkos understand how fucking backwards arab countries are...

>be 6'3
>always pick dwarf

Man fuck what people assume, just do what tickles your pickle.

The only lady who has ever licked my butthole was Moroccan. I still miss her. Good luck to you user. Also tits or GTFO.

When I was in the Marine Corps we would get shithoused and play D&D. Good times.

I remember a Moroccan girl posting here looking for a husband. Was it you?
عموماً لازم تهربي و تشوفي حياة جديدة في أي مكان بعيد قبل ما تتجوزي، لو اتجوزتي حياتك مش هتتحسن بعدها و هتفضلي واقعة في الحفرة دي عشرين سنة أو اكتر. لو بتعرفي ألماني فعلاً قدمي على ماجستير تبع أي جامعة صغيرة هناك أو على كورسات صغيرة أو قدمي على لجوء حتى، و اعملي أي حاجة عشان تأجلي جوازك. إنتي ما تستاهليش الخرا ده. إنقذي نفسك.
بالتوفيق.

أرجع أيجى يا خول.

One board is not enough to contain my kharaposting bruh
بس بجد: إنت عمرك ما شفت السيناريو ده بيحصل؟ دي حاجة بتحصل كتير نيك و بتحصل مع ناس نعرفهم و ما نعرفهمش و الموضوع بالنسبة لي محزن فشخ. أغلب الستات اللي بيتجوزوا كده بيبقوا هم أصلاً عايزين كده، فيستاهلوا قشطة، بس اما تشوف واحدة بتفكر تقريباً زيك و كان ممكن تبقى انت مكانها و مجبرة على كده، مش بتتكسر من جوا شوية؟
عموماً انا خول فعلاً عشان كتبت بلهجة أغلب المغاربة ميفهموهاش

لو خدت كل قطة صغير بتشوفها فى الشارع البيت عندك يا أنون مش هتعرف تعيش, مينفعش تزعل وتغير كل حاجة مش عاجباك.

ممكن نسافرلها المغرب نخطبها, ثرى مصرى يبحث عن عروس, كفاية أنها fit وبتدخل Veeky Forums.

>ثري مصري
>ثري
هنكدب من أولها؟
بس اهي فكرة. ممكن نشوف أثرياء مصريين على /egy/ يمكن يكون حد عنده فايض دخل و زهق من العشرة/نفسه يستقر

你好吗

تمام، انت عامل ايه؟
>yfw you can't accurately auto translate this because it's written in a dialect of Arabic, not Standard Arabic

:O

I only speak japanese and veeery little chinese kek

Fucking hell. Your family has some backward ass values.
I know It isn't simple or easy but I'd get out of there so fast If I were you, go to France, Beirut, Montreal wherever. But a life chosen FOR you is no life at all

I can relate. I'm also a poet so I'm even more confusing to women.

>tfw classical singer
It's like you can hear the floodgates opening.
I really need to find a short, catchy love song to practise though

>do theater, make pottery

i don't think you're actually Veeky Forums, need a pic

I haven't played dota in months but I think I'll start playimg again when the update hits do you guys want to group up or something? What are your mmrs?

I know a guy that is legit IBBF tier and he play lol all day.....

Iktf.
>normies bore the hell out of me

>nerds seem intimidated by me despite how nice I am

Get off my board mudshits

Not me

>le Deus Vult XDDDDD

>defy parent's commands
>get disowned, shamed and mutilated by your male relatives
Middle Eastern and south asian family institution are fucking cancer.

I know that feel OP. I played football (nose guard) and lacrosse (goalie) , but I would switch off between the football table and the hardcore nerds table. One day it'd be baseball and shit, and the next it'd be music theory and Never was really accepted 100% into either camp. Then again it was a hardcore preschool, so no one was really a meathead there.

>preschool
Prepschool kek.

(OP)
>Be me
>be Moroccan girl
>hit 27
>parents panic and find me a husband
>I’m engaged to a fat bald ugly 5’3 uneducated pathetic loser just because he’s a man

And you know what really hurts me? Is that I’ve worked so hard to even learn English, I was already working on learning German, I learned to play the piano, I read everyday they wouldn’t let me go to college so I educated myself using the internet, I am fit, I am not even ugly, I worked so hard on improving myself all these years just to end up with someone like this? I didn’t work on just my looks and education, I worked on my mental health and how to be stable even though my family never was, I didn’t want to be the victim. I must sound so self centered or delusional but I can’t even sleep and I can’t stop this burn I feel in my heart, it was all for nothing. Nothing.

I try to cry to comfort myself but I really can’t i guess I know that even crying is for nothing

Anyways what is this thread about?

if you worked on your mental health and stability, you should know the answer to your problem.

Forcing a marriage is a human rights violation and most likely a felony if you leave in a half decent country