Why did you decide to get Veeky Forums?

Why did you decide to get Veeky Forums?

Picture is kinda why i started- Niggers never think they will be put in place even when they skinny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw that fight happened in my town

I put a guy in a submission hold after his uncontrolled punch missed, the worst part about it was having to be so close to that smell black peoples skin has. So nasty

Shit man, the golden one fucked them up
Also I didn't realize there was another angle
youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w

i decided to get fit to improve my self-esteem, appearance and other's opinions of me. People who are upright, well postured and physically big tend to attract a lot of attention in social situations. I'd rather stop being a shrinking violet and decided to pursue a physique to complement my character and intelligence.

i didnt know there was such a good angle, thanks!!

Fucking niggers

I remember the golden one making a video denying that was him. Was that just for legal and political reasons or is it actually somebody else ? Long haired tall white guy smashing niggers in the street, who else could it be ?

fucking seconded, niggers smell like fucking disgusting soap or some shit, ESPECIALLY somali niggers, they ALL smell the same, it's fucking disgusting

p.s

I hate turks too

I wanted to be more confident and have a body that would mesh with my personality. I have a personality that would go well with a big body but is obnoxious as a dyel

what's your name

you guys are fucking retards

HahahahahahhahahhahAhh lmfao wow

browsing Veeky Forums actually convinced me. Not for gf, or that bullshit, but just to better myself. Came for the memes, but left wanting to improve myself. Only started a few days ago, so have a long journey ahead, but wish me luck.

>t. newfag, only browsed for a few weeks

pretty much this now that I think about it

... not them, but are you either black or a sensitive white kid? Blacks smell and so do Indians.

nigger detected

>who else could it be ?

Anyone else that looks like that?

But desu it's not a good idea to admit to a crime on youtube senpai.

Didn't it happen in Australia?

why are you so afraid of black people? :(

Fix you scoliosis bro

I'm not a racist, but somalis especially smell like shit. It's fact. Indians smell like shit too.

Just because I acknowledge people of a certain ethnicity smell like shit does not mean I'm scared of them.

>"I Love fighting"

No it really is because you are afraid of them, you just lack the moral fiber to realize it.

Pretty sure its just that pic, but back problems do run in the family

isn't that clay matthews in it

laid
fucking
out

Lol, one of my best friends in high school was black, you mong. He didn't smell though and was a cool photoshop nerd that did graphic art.

Somalis and niggers smell like shit, it's just the way it is my dude.

Keep thinking that buddy. See how it works out for you.

ok nigger i will, make sure you take those baths with white folk soap so you don't smell like a baboon ya hear now nigger? good

I'm Norwegian you daft kike

>commenting on a physical trait is fearing something
This is why Trump won.

im Swedish you cunt åäö

>traits and prejudice are the same thing

What's it like having baby brains?

seeing that my BMI was within a few pounds of obese

try it irl

Disgusting numale body

> t. my cultural sensitivity prof

So this is the power of manlets

>Wears layers and layers of clothing to try and appear big due to the manlet frame
>Has to go for the legs because he can't reach the torso or face even on his tippy toes
>When will they learn?

lol holy fuck
>one of my best friends was black

Lmao, lanklets BTFO

>swedish
>calling anyone niggers
You're not fooling anyone, cuck.

it's australia ya dickhead

its because they smear some special cream on their skin

Remind me again why I visit this fucking board.

eastern states?

>Look at me, look at me, I'm just TOO EDGY for you, using the n-word on an anonymous imageboard where there are no consequences for anything I say, AREN'T I SO FUCKING COOL?
You little twat, you'd SHIT yourself if an actual adult black man so much as SPOKE to you in real life, let alone getting in a fight with anyone of any ethnicity, and the likelihood of you even setting foot in a gym is miniscule, let alone you actually being 'fit' in any way shape or form. You're not fooling anyone.

Go back to Russia and tell Putin that you failed in your mission to foment chaos and sow divisiveness in America.

somalis use some kind of weird cream when they shower.

To be fair to the niggers that guy knocked one of them out who was trying to help his friend who had been punched to the ground.

Holy shit this. I don't know what it is about Somalis but they all fucking stink.

I had an operation (appendicitis) done by shitty surgeons and was barely able to move for 2 weeks afterwards. It scared the crap out of me to be weak like that, barely able to sit up in bed, unable to do much more than eat a soup per day.

So I began doing some leg exercises. Then added some core exercises. Then some cardio and finally lifting. Feels good.

Spot the nigger

I honestly would shit myself, cause you never know what these savages will do to you for some retarded reason.
>ay whitey whatchu lookin at ima beat yo ass
>i dont like yo face cracka, cmon homies lets get um

Jokes on you. I lived in nigger land my whole life and even married one

Svensker er ikke mennesker.

>Thinly veiled /pol/ threads.
>On Veeky Forums.
Every. Fucking. Day.

Kill em all.

You can't be for real.

Damn he's got a degree in hr handbook philosophy

Who wears two pairs of shorts?

Are you trolling? Niggers have a typical body odor you dumb shit.
Do you actually know more than 2 Africans?

100% niggers stink. Nigger shit smells the worst, you can always tell its a nig shitting in the bathroom cause of how rotten it smells.

>standing too close
>relaxed muscles
what fucking retard, everyone knows that manlets are dangerous if they get under your guard.

cringe

Goddamn! Never saw this angle before. Sick shit.

I got tired of fucking my Wife with a T-shirt on, I got tired of sweating profusely during sex. We had 2 daughters and I needed to get intimidating looking.

Lol at all these insecure whites ITT

When I was together with my first gf . She went to study abroad for 5 months and was out of my league so decided to lose some weight and buff up while she was gone to suprise her.
Joke was on me thou. She really liked it and we fucked alot more and better than before. 2 weeks after she came back she said she was planning to break up with me but really liked the new me and then follows up confessing she cheated on me with a big ass black dude while abroad. Ended it then and there. Not because he was black or that she cheated but because he was more swole than me.

I just recently decided to get back at it. I was in great shape for two years, was planning on joining the army as a WO, wanted to fly an apache. Long story short, day before physical binge eat a bunch of crap with my buddies, go to physical, and my blood sugar is 600, turns out im a type 1 diabetic. After that i feel into a really deep depression, dropped out of school, quit my job, ended up in the psych ward. But recently im back on my feet, and now im determined to get swole, plus i heard insulin helps with gains.

dont mess with manlets they have a lot of anger build inside them, like the hulk exept that they dont grow taller and green

DAS IT MANE

How do you guys like the new battlerites system?
Any new combo's for your mains?
I'm liking this new build for freya.

FIX YOUR GROSS BODY! FIX YOUR SHIT!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And you know because of all your extensive research smelling them and their shit.

All you /pol/ types are closet cases that will either end up killing some little kid or deep throating an ebony cock

Sophie

this was a great hit and takedown

he's got a future in something. Also he looks like a freshman so he'll only get bigger

Where do you think you are

>n-word