Spend teen years chubby, shitty hair, bad clothes, overall painfully average looking

>spend teen years chubby, shitty hair, bad clothes, overall painfully average looking
>get to college 2015, be skinnyfat, shitty hair, shitty beard, overall painfully average looking
>2017 start lifting, make noticeable gains, get normie haircut, shave beard, wear fitting clothing, become decently attractive
>notice girls starting to check me out now on the regular
>makes me feel uncomfortable

Does anyone else experience these complex autistic feels?

Yeah I'm basically you but a senior in highschool sometimes girls would show interest, but I don't have the desire or the social skills to act on it. Luckily for me I have to bro's that I can hang out with, so it's not a too bad.

Oops forgot to delete the name thing.

Same. Like yeah I’d like to get pussy but most of the time I have to ask if it’s really worth the effort to talk to the girl, get to know her a bit, then hang out with her just to bang her and then be in an awkward position with her where I don’t know if I should keep banging, stay friends with her, or cut her off entirely?

Same. I'm just a beta in a chad's body. The only time I get laid is when I'm drunk

I'm in a similar position, had bowlcut haircut until recently, I have bad acne though, and so this summer apparently a couple girls thought I was pretty hot but my self depricating jokes ruined it. Without those jokes I can't hold a conversation.

YEs

I'm still a socially awkward manlet virgin in highschool. When girls first notice me they smile but then when they see how socially inept I am they treat me more like a nuisance if they have to talk to me.

Looks like everyone on Veeky Forums has this problem.

At least ur still in high school bro. Value your time now. Keep at your lifting and social skills and you will have a great advantage going into college/post-high school. I lifted inconsistently for like 5 months when I was a senior in high school and looking back now I should have stuck with it. Could have been approaching chad status by college, instead now I’m playing catch up. But you know what they say about planting a tree. I’m just glad i’m where I’m at now.

I plan on being a plumber and maybe starting my own business after a while, so no college experience for me.

As long as you got bros in college that you can visit you’ll be able to get a feel for the college experience without all the shit that comes with it (schoolwork, stress, shitty roommates, etc)

Nah, both my bro's are pursuing vocational school after highschool.

I'm sort of on the same boat user

>be me
>grow up in "artistic" family
>dad is a musician, mom does a bunch of esoteric artsy bullshit
>forced to learn the piano at a very young age, encouraged to pursue music and arts throughout childhood
>get really good at piano, pick up bass, guitar and harmonica
>deep down inside really wanted to play sports, parents wouldn't pay for shit when I told them I tried out for the baseball and soccer teams
>always money to go to far as shit recital or fix instruments
>slowly turn into a stereotypical skinnyfat musician loser
>enlist into Marines out of nowhere after graduating, end up in an archaic combat MOS since wanted to leave ASAP
>nonathletic as fuck, suffered greatly in Boot Camp, SOI and MOS school
>started lifting in the fleet but lost most of my gains during deployment
>descend into alcohol fueled depression, get out and drift for months
>finally settle down somewhere comfy and pick up lifting again, seriously this time
>start making some noticeable gains, start going to church for spiritual and social gains
>tfw probably could've avoided all of that if my fucking parents let me play sports as a kid

Could've been worse I guess, Church qts are spaghetti spilling messes around me and all the Church Chads want to be my friend. Still, I wish I played sports in High School...

i'd much rather be able to play music that have muscles.

grass is always greener.

Thing is, now I can do both

Like I said, could've been a whole lot worse

Yes it's especially awkward when you're a substitute teacher and you have high school girls miring your gains.

Need advice
>in college
>always been in long relationships where sex is pretty much a given regularly
>now single
>interested in qt 7/10 girl in class
>got digits
>took her out to get coffee
>we get along really well
>buddy of mine knows her
>tells me she doesn’t drink or smoke, never goes out on the weekends, probably a virgin

I don’t really have a problem with her not getting out much or poisoning her body, but I’ve never experienced anything with a virgin. How do I approach getting her in bed with me, or am I just wasting my time?

Fuck the shit of them, do it, you fucking pussy. I can;t think of any other reason you would want to b e a teacher

I got worse

>spend teen years chubby, shitty hair, bad clothes, overall painfully average looking
>get to college 2013, be skinnyfat, shitty hair, overall painfully average looking
>2015 start lifting, make noticeable gains, wear fitting clothing, become decently attractive
>notice men starting to check me out now on the regular

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M A LESBO, I LIFT FOR GIRLS AND I GET THIS.

Same. I was so used to flying under the radar. Now I'm attractive, and I notice somebody checking me out almost every day. It's not even enjoyable anymore. I just want to be left alone.

How did you enjoy your time in the corps? I'm an enlisted senior here looking forward to shipping after graduation.

>Does anyone else experience these complex autistic feels?

I do. It's a mix of feeling uncomfortable/irritated and feeling good.

>How do I approach getting her in bed with me

Invite her back to your place to see your Lego collection*, take her to the bedroom where the Lego collection is, make sure there aren't any chairs in the bedroom, then at some point sit on your bed. She'll feel weird standing when you are sitting and the only place she can sit is next to you. Now she's on your bed and from there it's easy. Just do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.

With women it's really important to create a situation where she can say that "it just happened". She didn't come to your place to get her cherry popped and to swallow your cum, she came to see your beautiful Lego collection and then one thing just lead to another.

*Lego collection is just an example, it could be anything you can think of

Marry her you fag

Girls look at me all the fucking time; I don't even feel good about it anymore. Just annoyed really. My standards are really high/strange so it's very unlikely that I'll find some street rando attractive enough to talk to. If they try to talk to me I keep it as brief as possible and be on my way.

>Men look at me all the fucking time; I don't even feel good about it anymore. Just annoyed really. My standards are really high/strange so it's very unlikely that I'll find some street rando attractive enough to talk to. If they try to talk to me I keep it as brief as possible and be on my way

Welcome to the life of a human female. You made it.

W2C that couch?

Lesbos are like 0.0000001% of the population, of course you're gonna get mired by boyos 99.999999% of the time thot

it's bs.
I'm only wearing baggy clothes now, just to avoid the m*les

I don’t like this, I want out.

ayy you wan some bwc bb