Mirin thread

Mirin thread

How was your week Veeky Forums? Has any qt mire on your physique?

it must suck to be black with no bbc

this is clearly a photoshop you dumb faggot

UHHHH Beautiful white women with BBC again? This is getting egsausting we need to add some white dic to the equation.

Can people not tell this is a shop? I mean the lighting are completely different for the 2 people

Plus her hair is warping like hell :)
On topic: gf mirin me lately a lot, got a lots of gainz in the last few months

she's got a tight lil body.

too bad this pic's photoshopped. lmao

>white

specially tiny roid dick

>at gym doing pull ups
>catch this dude staring at me a couple times
>final set struggling to finish last couple reps
>dude notices
>"cmon buddy dig deep you got it"
>finish it set
>he walks over "nice job man"
>slaps my ass and starts doing pull ups himself

Just once I'd like to be a fucking chick who does it
Not that I don't appreciate the gay mires

Negro is shooped into the picture

Can you faggot quit racebaiting and start lying about mires you got?

>white fatty wants to gobble black lanklet up
are all the stereotypes true?

You niggers are really gonna violate the sanctity of a mirin thread?

>same
>species

Exactly. Whites don't even look human, much less act like one. They should be classified as an alien species.

damn shes hot

What is up with those retarded hair cuts that negros use nowadays? I want afros back.

the white power "thinkers" are pushing to say they are more neanderthal

Honestly this must fuck up a lot of black dude's heads, considering there isn't a real difference between black and white.

No, most black men know that the whole BBC thing is just a meme. Ironically, /pol/tards are the only ones who genuinely believe it.

>that defensive posture she has
Kek

good on him, guys are allowed to have preferences

>found the niglet
gosh, that was easy

>Used a really hot girl for this vid
>used an ugly guy for the male asking females for sex vid
Why even bother

The girl in OP is NOT white. Everybody move along.

sure thing buddy

Is he Natty?

there are always more bbc threads on pol than on hm

I thought /pol/s thing was blaming the jews for perpetuating the stereotype, and that only stupid women believed it?

/pol/ blames jews for everything though?

>What is a grower

Yeah, when my mum was helping me put on my miconazole cream (sweat rash) she was all like 'omg what are these bits (starts touching lats) don't make these any bigger or you'll look like a meathead!'.

Hahah I guess that's what I get for doing all those weighted pullups. Man she went all red too, what a slut... No big deal, I guess I should start getting used to this kind of attention from women.

if you just look at the facts though.

black guy knew it was a setup.
probably assumed he would be robbed rather than just put on some faggy youtube video

hahaha fuck man

Yeah, plus some guys legit aren't into skinny chicks....not too much a stretch esp for a street looking black dude

Yeh keep goin' buddy

me on the right

In what situation would you just throw your sword at the enemy

>damn hes hot
fixed
no homo

t. underage

They were big in the 80s with black dudes. Blacks are going through the same 80s style revival that whites are.

Yeah, nignog obviously had street smarts at the very least.

>clean, pretty, young white girl
>coming up to him on the street
>initiating/asking for sex

Even if you weren't a pavement ape it should really set off 101 red flags if this happens to you, something is obviously not quite right about the situation. He *may* have actually had preferences for thicc, but it would be a rare nignog that turned down sex from white girl if he didn't think he was about to get his organs harvested.

Gotten several since I've come to study abroad in Tokyo. One from a 8/10 qt who's fluent in English and really bright. Was gonna ask her out but the second time I hung out with her she mentioned she had a boyfriend.

All the others had broken English and I have barely any Japanese so the mires didn't go anywhere

Eh, I have some maybes and one definite (no homo). I've been working on my arms, my gut has mostly gone, but I'm still unfit as fuck.

The definite was a bro who I haven't seen for a while complimenting me on my arms.

The next two were last night at the gym in a light session I really shouldn't have done (was a rest day, but I was bored, accomplished nothing and it might affect my performance today). Super fit woman, pretty face, bigger muscles than me, I had been 'mirin since I arrived, did the leg press, some weights on the rack, ect. She was super focused and pretty much ignoring everything and everyone in favor of her exercise. But as we crossed paths, me soaked in sweat and feeling like I was going to die, she smiled and said hi, slowing a little. I'm mostly putting it down to her just recognizing I was trying to better myself and being pleasant. But I'm also aware she didn't so much as glance at anyone else, let alone smile and greet them, the entire time I was there.

The second was on the way out, I'm fucking dead and my breathing hasn't normalized yet, and a pretty older woman who works on the counter made a point of noting how much she likes to see guys come out of the gym that you can tell put in some effort.

All good stuff. Helps with the self confidence and motivation to keep it up.

>underage
>80s were nearly 40 years ago

>Man she went all red too, what a slut...
Kek

>Wearing shirt from my uni even though I live across country from it now
>girl asks me if I’m from city where college is
>tell her I just went to school but ask her if she is
>says yes
>don’t know what else to say
>says “go Cougs” and walks away
>see her as I’m leaving, try to wave goodbye
>doesn’t notice me

This is what making it feels like lads take notes

>Man she went all red too, what a slut...
My sides what the fuck user

But did you fuck her?