/fraud/ - Neko edition and also not complete garbage OP edition

/fraud/ - Neko edition and also not complete garbage OP edition

I really like this picture

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on trying to get with Nano's little sister general:

8 weeks on deca and test e 200/500, have gained strength and gained some weight on the scale but look no different. I feel like 8 weeks is well beyond the point where I should see results but at this point I'll be onto my pct and not look like Iv ever touched gear.

Is there still time or if it hasn't happened now it's not gonna at all.

I like how need a new thread every 12-16 hours because your retarded drama takes up 60% of the posts. Will you fuck off already? You're worse than Alex and that guy was intolerable.

Well you're not going to see shit out of Deca @200 for less than 16w. Also fucking EAT you mong.

what wrong with you fucking losers posting anime?

Test is a meme cycle. You want results quick, you're going to have to take tren.

Crusader is the definition of a pathetic loser, even if he looks like a twink bottom.

>8 week cycle

wew

No.

Tomori, Elma and I don't know the third one.

I just like anime, does it hurt you?

Mm.

I was advised against tak tren for my first cycle
Iv been eating at a 500 surplus a day. Iv out on 8 kg and most of it is LBM I just don't look any different

Not an 8 week cycle. I'm 8 weeks into my cycle...

Why shouldn't you take tren on your first cycle?

I did tren EQ test my first cycle. Got big af.

Lol

Not sure man. It just seems to be the general consensus everywhere I read. I put a lot more weight into forums with users that have accounts as opposed to taking information on an anonymous image board roo seriously.

plus the guy that got it for me and all the other guys I know that do gear said that test to start with is always the way to go. Some of them even advised against deca but most of them said it would be fine

>caring about what people watch
>being this insecure

Wew lad.

Deca has shittier sides than tren imo. I literally have zero sexual desire on 500 Deca right now.

I think its just the fact that Tren can be harsh, especially running it the old way with high test.

Could be very overwhelming for first time users. Other then that I can't see the harm in it provided you keep health in check.

I just wanted to see what he was gonna say =P

I was told about deca dick before I started but was assured that as long as I ran it with test of be fine and sure enough my sex drive is actually higher than normal from the test
So what is the "new" was to rub tren? Because due to these disappointing results I will look into doing tren for my second cycle probably in February

Which is why you run 250t/400 tren. Perfect intro cycle. High test cycles are complete garbage anyways.
Deca dick isn't going to happen @200, that's low af.
"New" way is high tren low test.

Also time off = pct + time on. You shouldn't be running it in Feb.

Why 250 test?

I've heard that this is the correct thread to apply for 3d loli to caress.
Where do I sign up?

up your test user, im running 600teste/400deca a week and im fucking 3-4 times daily, libido through the roof. also helps that my gf is 9/10.

finally hit the 2/3/4/5 club too ;)

maybe try 2:1

jerry your friend is looking for you

Nano has a loli sister. Ask him.

>roiding before hitting 2/3/4/5
Wew lad.
Also no, I don't run test above 250, it's a waste.
Honestly I'd rather do 200/400 but a lot of people are like ew 200 is too low. 300/600 would be good tho too, but tren sides might happen which a new user would prolly not be able to handle well.

>Day three of PCT.
>I am one with the natties; the brood mother has taken me as her own.

Yeah your are right actually. Would be more like late March. I haven't really put into though into my second cycle yet so that was just a guess when I said feb.

.... Can't believe this year is almost over

CRUSADER LIFT NUMBERS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW

care to explain how test past 250 is a waste?

Well more like 300 actually. You don't get any more strength benefits after 300. Plus you get bloating, moon face, etc.
Personally I don't like above 200 because that's where you get impaired collagen and tendon repair.

Do you get bloodwork?
>care to explain how test past 250 is a waste?
Test is a base to maintain mass and should stay low and consistent to prevent sides. Always low test + high whatever other drugs.

Hey, just wanted to ask a few questions about the imouto you have to give away.
Does she smoke? Was she beaten? How much does she drink? How big her terrarium must be? What about her mileage? Does she require special care? Does she bite?
And most importantly:
Where and when can I pick her up?

>You don't get any more strength
>strength
what about fake mussles tho

pretty informative, appreciate it.

1 more question. Given test should be ran at low, for a second cycle, wouldn't sust/tren ace be god tier?

Sust is retarded. 150-200 test cyp or enth is ideal.
Tren ace is GOAT. Tren is a special thing though. Lots of unique benefits and also side effects. Definitely worth trying but it takes a lot of research to understand it's true potential and method of use.

Trt dose Test with Tren as high as you want it.
I've run 500test/600tren before, now I' at 150test/960Tren.
Notice less nasty sides and gym performance feels alot better.

Smokes weed from time to time. Never got beaten aside from 1 abusive ex. She will outdrink you no doubt. She fits in most regular suitcases and her hamsterball. Mileage idk. She requires a stable (!!!) person that gives her a good amount of attention. She bites.
As for picking up, you can have your shot once you get big.

I prefer Tren E for pinning and cost reasons alone.

I'm guessing weed use is a common thing in Netherlands?

>she bites
HNNNNGGG

You know very little about the netherlands.

I live on the opposite side of the world on a desert island that was once owned by sub-humans and is being overrun by chinks and poos.

The Netherlands is known for one thing and one thing only: legal weed.

Let's say you've got two people:

Person one permanently 'cruises' at 1500-1800ng/dl, but never adds any other compounds or blasts anything.

Person two blasts twice a year for 10-16 weeks using high doses and harsher compounds like tren, orals etc BUT between blasts they do a moderate cruise dose, ~800ng/dl.

Who would be healthier?

I would have thought it would have been your glorious colonial history and wooden clogs, but whatever.

>implying NL is known for anything other than masT

Not enough information to make an informed decision. You need to consider diet, genetics, stress factors and their exercise regimes.

Assuming the other important variables are constant then

Ok, thanks.
See you in 2019

Probably the former then is my best guess. But in reality when you're on blast your diet and regime should change to suit, so keeping the variables constant is disingenuous to the nature of blasting and favours the former and not the latter.

But I would still lean towards the former.

>masT so big he's crossing the borders of Germany as well

Hope he comes back soon.

>realise 2019 is pretty close now

Time goes by so quickly, good luck user.

Did masT say he was leaving?

Just go to his house.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Can't wait till we can start altering our own DNA

>HNNNNNNNNNGGGG
Indeed Sir!
Myostatin inhibition or increased folistatin lead to early death. Read the studies with the rats in your pic.

>Character in show starts crying
>I start making shushing sounds without noticing just out of instinct

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD

How should I do my pins with deca, EQ and test? The test will be e3.5d, deca and EQ can be done e7d afaik. But I guess I have to split it anyway given pinning 3ml of Deca and almost 5ml of EQ in one day is just going to be painful. Thanks /fraud/

No but banned for source talking.

No precise adress... yet.

Whats your total amount of injectables, hoe much mg/ml and how often are you willing to pin, I'll make you a schedule.

So it's a win win for someone who wants to die anyways?

I'm kinda done with doing ED injections after just 5 months of it. Especially now that my needles and vials are not nearly as organised as they were at exgf's place. It's much more of a hassle getting what I need.

I'd be willing to pin up to 3 times a week.
The test is 250mg/ml
Deca and EQ are at 200mg/ml. I would've thought EQ could be done at a higher mg/ml but what do I know about brewing?

The total would be 750/600/900 test/deca/EQ so 3ml/3ml/4.5ml respectively.

>So it's a win win for someone who wants to die anyways?
Just take heroin? It will be way more fun then steroids.

That'd be the only way to go I'm afraid.

You could split in the same day and go for different sides but then you might as well pin ED.

I think I'll pin at uneven but regular intervals. Stable hormones be damned. Probably Monday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday.

i think the people who don't like test are the people who aromatise heavily
test is what build mass, right

Monday: 1.5ml test
Tue: 1.5ml deca
Wed: 1.5ml eq
Thur: 1.5ml test
Fri: 1.5ml eq
Sat: 1.5ml deca
Sun: 1.5ml eq

This is honestly what I would go for you tripping tripper.

REEEEEEEE WHATS THE POINT OF LONG ESTERS! I WOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT NPP AND TEST P!

But you didn't.
Long esters are great, they don't kick in as heavily and slowly leave the system giving you the chance to skip if you have no other choice.

Ugh. Lucky I recently stocked up on syringes and needles then. Guess ED pins can't be avoided.

I have everything underneath my bed which sits against the floor. So I have to lift the entire bed frame with one arm and reach for my boxes of crap every time I want to pin.

You could just put them somewhere else

Just get a little tin with a key.
What you've got now sounds like a place where I would hide my stash.

Glad I keep my roids in the walk-in closet in a nice cabinet.

I'm not risking that.

The reason it's under my bed is because my Mum has a bad back and would never attempt to lift my bed up to clean or look for something.

How fucking old are you again

It would have to be a big tin desu.

I've got like 500 syringes, 300+ needles, 20+ vials, plus asin containers, caber, sdrol and now dbol. I've got all my syringes and needles in the cardboard box they came in and all the other stuff in a clear plastic container.

Old enough for you to want to fuck me. But I won't let you.

Plus my 3 bright fucking yellow sharps containers.

So prep, put 2 vials of each and the required amount needles in the tin, stash the rest.

I'm not gay crusader

If i was I'm not into twinks

Whew

That's similar to what I did at exgfs place. But it's harder to be organised here

What I suspect and what I've noticed is that some things in my room will be moved when I'm out. I'm guessing given my mental state that my Mum is checking my room for signs of suicide, selfharm or drug abuse. Which is fine, I can understand that she wants care for her son. But in the same vein I find it kind of insulting. I'm might be mentally fucked but I did graduate school in the 90th percentile and graduated uni in the 95th percentile, I'm not retarded enough to simply leave evidence to be found by a regular look. Like I hide the knife I use to cut my legs on top of the frame inside my wardrobe attached with blue tac to make sure it can't fall.

The woman thinks I'm dumb.

Don't be so coy babe.

Hide the roids in your daki.
Make her your waifu of gains.

I want big 4 lift numbers from all of you right now

Ohp, bench, squat diddly

That wouldn't be a bad idea. I would guess she'd be too weirded out by it to touch it in the first place.

70kg OHP for 5 reps, my shoulders are shit
130kg bench for 3
120kg squats for 10
I dont do diddly's anymore but stopped at the 4 plate mark a good amount of months ago.

No 1 rep maxes
>lonely lifting

Why no more diddy?

I prefer more isolatited excersises.
I don't care much for strenght despite posting numbers.

Damn EQ is smooth as fuck. So easy to draw, don't get any burning in my quad like I do with tren immediately after despite pinning double the amount.

What's the update on var grill btw?

try heroin

We're still good friends, I made it very clear I have no intentions of sharing my pins with her and our friendship clearly is supposed to be a friendship.

For all future references, use this image. Please.

Did she seem upset? Has she found love? How tall is she? Got pics?

Hate the way the whole steroid community (not particularly fraud, mainly forums) always tell people to wait, no matter what age or weight or body fat someone is someone is always telling them to wait longer and that they haven't reached there genetic potential. If you are reading this and considering it, just do it.

>Did she seem upset?
She cried pretty hard and said she felt lonely and connected to me.

>Has she found love?
Not yet, give it a couple of weeks.

>How tall is she?
Sh's a bit taller then me, around 5'8 I think.

>Got pics
Not to share. Long black hair always in ponytail, she's pretty muscular for a girl but also carries some fat.

The advice is ussually shared for good reasons and are there to prevent harm.
Steroids have a pretty bad rep outside of the community and any reckless use could lead to more damage.
Not that I'm a prime example.

I also feel like before you reach your max potential is better as well because your more likely to be able to keep the gains from the cycle. Assuming proper post cycle protocols are followed

Depending on age and knowledge its also great to have a way to skip "the grind".

Why lift natty for 5 years when you're set on hoppin on anyways.

Shot the last of tren ace a few minutes ago (150mg). Didn't get cough so I am happy :D

Gonna kill this /sip/ and then hit up a gnarly back sesh in an hour or so

Actually this makes a lot of sense.

There are a lot of teens or early 20's retards who will pin themselves in the first 3 months of lifting,

Hell, I am 30 and I've been lifitng on/off during my life for more than a decade now. And only now I guess I have the proper form, training and diet knowledge to squeeze out of roiding 100%. Also good friends who knows that shit (one is a olympic trainer) and who will guide me.

Every time I got back to this hobby during those years I looked back and thought how retarded I was, how stupid my previous attempts were and how THIS TIME I know everything I need to know.

Maybe I look at it a little too subjective, but I feel chill in my spine when I m thingking how stupid I was like 5 years ago and how severly I could have fucked myself up if I would roided back then.

Roiding is great, but foer the people who actually knows what they are doing.

yoloroiding will just enforce bad name for all of us.

Just my personnal 2 cents

you know what website you're on right?

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Fug, I met a 9/10 girl at Hooters of all places 4 years ago. I would come in for lunch every Friday and talk to her and she would flirt back obviously, because it was her job, but whatever. She always had a boyfriend but I had the biggest crush on her.

Found out she was single and started hanging out with the crowd of bar people I know but before I could swoop in a guy I know got her.

A year later, same thing... Became single, got picked up before I could make a move.

Well I just ran in to her last night and she's single and invited me to a Halloween party on Friday.

This is it boys. I'm going in for the kill.

PS: Please no more animu pics for /fraud/ generals

Lol going in for what kill? She's been through 4 guys and now you're actually excited to get a chance? Have some self respect dude

Need to figure out a last minute Halloween costume. Everyone keeps telling me to be Thor again but I dunno. I don't feel big enough this year plus I cut all my hair off

Ignore me just checking