Newfag here - Scared of loose skin

So I'm a recovering fatass, starting weight ~270, about 6'2". I gave up soda and junk food and have started going for runs and walks and doing pushups and shit. Down about 15 pounds in the last two months, at 255 now. Feeling pretty good. I am scared of pic related though. Do I just need to lift more and build muscle? How do you avoid this ugly shit?

I'm gonna keep losing weight either way, but if there's a way I can minimize loose skin, I'll do it. I've heard taking it slower can help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/
stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/413772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're gonna have loose skin regardless, be brave

intermittent fasting

Is it going to be that bad? I'm not like, overly obese, I'm pretty tall, not a huge gut or anything, wide frame (inb4 "big boned"). will it be noticeable after like, 60 lbs or so? Even with lifting?

All the shit I see online is people losing like 150 lbs. None of the 'before' pics look like me

>recovering fatass
>at 255 now
>recovering

you're still a fatass.
stop looking for an excuse to give up.
fatass.

intermittent fast and it wont be as bad as calorie restriction

water fast
"jason fung loose skin" on google

enjoy.

I lost 200lb I have 0 loose skin 2 years later, without surgery.

>I'm gonna keep losing weight either way
I'm not giving up, I just want to know if there's anything I can do to minimize this. I came here for advice because I don't know shit about fitness

Thanks, I'll look into this.

Don't lose more than 2lbs a week. People go crazy with their diet, lose weight too fast and the skin can't keep up.
I mean - it says this in the sticky. I don't know how you missed it.

Welcome youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

Also don't listen to: I lost 6lb a week when I fasted and did keto diet, I went to the doctor each week to take blood tests, check muscle mass for over a year (free healthcare here) so yeah, it works.

also before anymore people give you shit advice, calorie counting / restriction does NOT work:

idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/

Get over it faggot

Just get surgery later

I've lost 200lb in a little over a year on keto + fasting with 0 loose skin.

What the fuck have you done? I thought so.

As far as I can see all you did was post some words on the internet

Exactly. So do your research before you make shit posts. Brainlet.

If you agree with what i said before doing the research you're an idiot and a brainlet.

Same if you disagree. Noob.

Loose skin is mainly a thing if:

a) You start out as morbidly obese
b) You do not lift and develop muscle at all as you lose weight
c) You lose weight far too quickly

If you lift and lose the weight at a reasonable speed like you would with a 3 day routine and 500 cal deficit, loose skin should be minimal.

I've helped two dozen fat fucks lose weight.

4 of them over 400 lbs. 8 of them over 350, most over 250.

My training involves fasting. In various schedules.

Not a single one of them had skin loose enough to be considered "bad" the only ones it was visible on were the 4buck club and a couple of the 350s. And as fat as they were Im actually surprised it wasnt worse.

>UR stupid if u agree but UR stupid if u disagree to

You're fucking retarded.

Being this much of a brainlet.

you are stupid if you believe what I say without doing the research.

you are equally stupid if you dismiss what i say without doing the research.

being this fucking stupid, cannot even comprehend something so simple, fucking hell it isn't even funny.

your research is kind of shit tho mate
your source is just this one guy
who is shilling his practice, shilling his book, and shilling his program
there are no pictures to back up the claims of hundreds of lost pounds with no loose skin from a single one of his patients
i don't buy it

brainlet thinks i'm going to spend hours giving him papers and journals, get fucked noob. do your own research you have the basics, now go find it, you pathetic, "spoon feed me or i wont believe it" cunt.

nah i'm good shill
i have no stake in this

you get called out for being a literal brainlet, too stupid to comprehend a simple sentence, calls me retarded, gets fucking smacked on the mouth in front of everyone and calls me a shill.

I think loose skin tends to be in the extreme cases. You might get lucky with 60 lbs but if you have big tits you might need some skin surgery.

Seems I fit most of these categories. Just got to lift more.

Thanks. That's reassuring

Is keto a meme or is it god tier? Seems a bit extreme. I've been doing good just going out more and not eating like shit.

Is there any research on keto in relation to loose skin in particular? I can't see how losing weight quicker can be better for your skin.

Don't really have big tits, so shouldn't be a problem?

I just called you a shill repeatedly
the one who called a retard was a different user

is this a push up thread, roll

I would be hopeful. I lost 40lbs and would like to drop 15 more but haven't noticed anything.

Do you see stretch marks on your body? Those are the areas I'd worry a bit more about in terms of possible sag. It could happen anyways but so long as it isn't major weight loss you could get lucky or it could be minor.

Loose skin is nothing compared to being a bloated, obese sack of shit. You'll look way better and feel way better after losing weight. If you have any loose skin at all, it will be all but unnoticeable unless you are sitting down. The only people who get really bad loose skin are the people who lose 150+ lb. And even then, you can always save up for a skin tuck. Also, you spend the majority of your time wearing clothes. Would you rather be repulsive all the time or just two percent of the time?

TL;DR: Focus on losing weight. Being obese is way more disgusting than a tiny bit of loose skin, which you may not even have.

PS: This guy has loose skin and stretchmarks. But did you really even notice before I pointed it out to you? He looks fucking great and so can you. In fact, if you look closely, pretty much everyone has something wrong with them. David Gandy has asymmetrical ears, a crooked nose and a scar in his eyebrow. He's still one of the most handsome men in the world. Don't be so self conscious about whatever flaws you have. We're all gonna make it, brah.

Is there anyone who can provide some legitimate sources for 'Intermittent Fasting' besides this doctor whos saying its worked for their clients? I'm talking pictures/results from different people, I'm pretty intrigued by the idea as I'm a current /fat/ whos lost a large portion of weight already.

fasting could help especially 3 day+

Honestly user, as someone that's gona look like this guy once i'm done, I wouldn't sweat it. If you're not fat as fuck it probably won't look that bad. I'm just gonna get surgery once my bodyfat gets low enough and I have a decent foundation. A lot of it looks way worse because people don't get their BF% low enough and it's left over fat still hanging more than just loose skin.

Any good creams for loose skin during weight loss?

How did he achieve this?
Do you know perhaps

I'm on bioil to prevent loose skin and get rid of my stretch marks

You are tall, not actually obese, you wont have any issues.

I hit 270 at 5'6 - lost 90 pounds, yeah I guess areas weren't as tight as they could be, but there was nothing that would need surgery or anything close to the video. That guy was morbidly obese before he started. You are/were just fat.

do a month long water fast pussy

where do people like you even come from? I can only imagine the fucking state of you, heaving around in your computer chair getting your suppressed beta rage out online

Preemptively use stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/413772

and you should be good

Ir doesn't matter how fast you lose it. It's genetic if you have loose skin or not.

>6lb/week
>healthy

Jesus, the quality of advice given on this board is baffling

OP, whatever you do, don't listen to Dr. Fung here he's always shilling his own shit on this board.
Eat at no more than a 500 kcal deficit, and don't worry if you hit TDEE minus 100-200 on a given day. Make sure you get plenty of protein. I'm not saying "dude CICO bro, do whatever" because that's retarded. Count your calories, and maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Pic related.
Furthermore, do cardio. A couple of sessions of LIIT and HIIT every week. Obviously lift heavy weights as well, at least 3 days a week.
Drink a LOT of water. This is going to do wonders for your skin's ability to keep up, and is going to make you healthier overall. Aim for at least 3-4L a day.
Most importantly, stay consistent.
Good luck, user.