What’s the best way to bulk if I’m a gay bottom Veeky Forums?

What’s the best way to bulk if I’m a gay bottom Veeky Forums?

I’m thinking about going on a bulk but I’m worried that with eating more food I’m gonna keep shitting more often and my top will be pissed off that my asshole isn’t clean most of the time. Any advice?

stop being a poof

Yeah, why are you gay for? Why not like girls... they’re cunts but they feel much better than a man would id guess.

I couldn’t imagine being attracted to men, their features, smells, mannerisms etc.

You must be really sick in the head to find them attractive.

/thread

Just stop taking it in the rear

Other people are different than you, have lived different lives, and prefer different things. I'm straight but a good friend of mine is gay. I will never understand why he likes dick but he will never understand why I like gash either.

a biological need to reproduce is a bretty gud explanation

And to you, it is a good explanation. But for him, I don't think he really cares. You can't change what you're sexually attracted to by reading logical arguments.

Because girls are worthless whores and gays are redpilled to see through their bullshit.

Degeneracy is a choice.

Whatever man believe what you want

This.

50 years ago, I would have happily be married. I make the money, she takes care of the children. She knows her duties, I know my duties and everybody inlcuding the children would be happy.

Now I have to make the money, the state is raising my children while the media makes her feel shitty if she decides to spend time with her children and not work on her "career". She wakes up one day and thinks that the marriage "doesn't work", leaves me with half of everything I worked for the last years, takes my children away and forces me to pay custody without letting me see them once again. Prenups aren't allowed to change these in my country.

Fuck that shit, I rather continue to fuck twinks with daddy issues before letting some feminist laws fuck up my life.

I'm only gonna tell you this once so listen up...

>you don't need to douche every time if you are having enough fiber
>metamucil x3 every day with meals
>clean your asshole with baby wipes everytime you poo so you're ready to receive dick

ignore the summer children who don't understand the true nature of Veeky Forums, these little edgelords will actively choose to be gay instead of being born into it, when they do their first tren cycle and end up eating out a bunch of drag queens in their local gay nightclub toilets

Be versatile faggot, bottoms age quickly and by 30 you'll have to start topping anyway

13 replies, 6 posters

Tons of dudes still looks good past their 30 , too much people who are """""gay"""" on this website are just fucking losers turning to trap or feminine boy because they're the closest things to a girl they'll ever get , they're just desperate retard .

that's not a girl?

because younger tops really want older bottoms, and older tops don't want younger bottoms, right? RIGHT??!!11!
>kek

Found the old, discarded bottom in his 40s who never learned how to top.

What about fucking people your age you double nigger ?
I'm 19 nibbah , and since i'm not a fucking retard I know how to not age like milk .

>double nigger
maybe you are young, that would explain the cringe. Post timestamped pics to prove.

>Because girls are worthless whores and gays are redpilled to see through their bullshit.
ayy motherfucking lmao
You got issues bro, you hate and fear women so much you've constructed a phantasy land delusion where gay relationships are magically stable and simple and oh so great. Get out of your room sometimes and experience the world.

>Fuck that shit, I rather continue to fuck twinks with daddy issues before letting some feminist laws fuck up my life.
It's ok to be gay bro, you don't have to be so defensive about it. And do you really think you'd be any less of an autismo retard if you had been born earlier? Take some responsibility ffs

Homosexuality is just a fetish taken to the extreme. Just process whatever weird shit turned you gay and just live a normal life.

How does your asshole feel after a night of pounding? Do you think you may need diaper in the future?