How to get a good butt?

how to get a good butt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKNatxSeu_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squats and deadlifts

This is what i wish my ass looked like

what do gays like about guy ass?

do you want to fuck it? or is it just eye candy? or do you want to be fucked by it (power).

I was born with a naturally perky yet big bubble ass. Even before I ever worked it it was already the sort of ass girls spent hours at the gym working for.
I hate it, I have a girl ass yet I'm a hairy man

would romanians be better solely if i want big hammys and a fat ass or is regular good enough?

i feel you

It depends on your training level. If you're intermediate or advanced, do regular plus romanian, doing romanian with higher volume than regular

mein negger

Squats, deads and hip thrusts are all you need.

Squats, Lunges, Dead Lifts, and HIT Cardio.

Do 4 sets of 30-50 bodyweight squats (Work your way up. It's ok if you have to stop, but try to keep it at most 4 seconds.

Do weighted Squats (Either with Dumbells or a barbell) (Grab the heaviest weight but still be able to do 10-15 reps. Do 4 sets of these.

Lunges 4 sets of 24-30 reps (So 12 on each leg, and work your way up to 15 and up)

Do 4 Sets of Dumbell Lunges ( I hate this fucking exercises with a burning passion but it gets you results fast.) Get at least 30 pounds and lung for about 16-20 reps (8 on each leg an so on)

Deadlift ( Work your way up. Get the heviest weight that o would still manage to do 10-15 reps. I would say try to start at a low weight.

HIT Cardio ( Like Super sets, Jump Rope, bur pees, High Incline treadmill, Mountain Climbers. Shit that makes your heart feel like it will explode out of your god damn chest and feel like you stepped in a furnace heater.

Try to avoid recovery time during your workout. at mos pace for a few seconds and get back to it. A good way of doing this is super sets. So say you just did 50 squats, do some pushups or E-Z curls. Just did Dumbell lunges? Do some pullups. Not only will this work more muscles harder, it will also count as very effective cardio. Of course you need to catch your breathe every now and then, but try to keep at it. As soon as you feel your heart rate slow down just the tiniest bit you get back on it.

Atm, I'm a fat fuck trying to get cut, but back when I was ripped I got a great butt by doing this shit. I've been back on my exercises since early September and I've already s a shit ton of weight (Before my pants were really tight, now I gotta wear a belt or they will fall of me.

Worst advice ever, could work maybe for a normie girl
Glutes are very strong muscles and respond to heavy weights best. Ass to grass squats heavy is the best way to train them seconded only by deadlifts variations and hip trusts

More pics?

show me

No shit.

but if you're just started exercising (Which I'm assuming OP is) then of course he can't do 300 pound dead lifts or squat 400.

The best is do your PB in the 12-15+ rep range, and increase it every week by 10-20 pounds.

He should stay in the low rep ranges. I never said heavy as 400 pounds. When I started lifting, I squatted the empty bar for 5 reps. That's how he should begin, and focus on adding weight.
Legs are one of the few muscles groups were there's almost not difference in training with low reps or high reps, the difference is that with low reps you progress faster, easier and safer

Anybody have some solid tips for ankle and hammy mobility? My mobility is fucking trash and it's affecting all my leg workouts. I was told for hammies to just do stiff legged deadlifts and eventually my shit would correct itself, but what about ankles? That seems more specific

Shit advice

shave it

Start squatting without the bar and stretch like pic related

desu, that seems like a good way to snap your shit up. It's got to be moderately heavy for you. Enough that after the 4 or 5th rep you can feel the burn.

But High weight and low rep seems like a good way to snap your knee/back.

d) all of the above

Thanks!

same my dude

has anyone gone from a wide square but flat ass to muscular globes? can it be done?

OwO

Don't listen to squat/deadlift memesters

YES they help build your overall leg structure but the king of all butt exercises is:

HIP THRUSTS

HEAVY

That's why you see every big ass'd IG slut doing them, they actually work

Matt Bogus does them too and has shredded ass glutes

>

literally me expect I'm hairy

>HIP THRUSTS
>HEAVY

No, hip thrusts are a compund movement, going heavy will transfer the load to the hamstrings or quads, making the whole lift pointless because you want to train glutes.

OP do hip thrusts but go light and see how much you can load until you stop feeling your glutes doing the work, if you stop feeling them contacted all the lift then you went too heavy, remembrer that you never train glutes so they are not used to be engaged

Broscience
When you do squat ass to grass and deaflift you literally cannot raise the weight without glutes doing 50% AT LEAST of the work
Hip thrusts are for women

I look at a man's ass the same as I would look at a woman's ass if it's thicc af™ then I'm looking at a fucking meal

all of that
big strong ass & legs = he's going to pound the living daylights out of you = sexy as fuck

Brehs.
Post proof.

Genetics. Not even pretending that my fat ass is good but I just started lifting about a month ago. Need to lose about 20 lbs, but my butt was big even when I weighed 150 lbs more than a decade ago.

This nigga gets it. Deep ATG Squats are all you need. Second goes to Sumo Deadlifts for reps imo

shave, and post your butt sempai
im looking for some new fapmaterial

Are you fucking serious

If you don't know shit you should just shut up

wat

Low bar squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts, glute bridges, cable pull throughs, kickbacks, dumbbell sumo squats standing on something with a gap below you

Look up what glute sloots do

you should embrace it
girls like ass too

Women look at asses too.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKNatxSeu_M

>stretch marks on my ass after a few weeks of deadlifts and squats
I don't know if I should feel good about this.

something to fucking squeeze, something to fuck...something to hold on to while getting fucked.

BONER CITY

kek me too

this

Are those longsocks?
Oh lawdy my heart

Recently cut down a lot and still had a fatty ass.

Just started lifting three times a week and eating more. If i want a none jelly ass (as a man) should i continue squatting/ dead lifting etc at the gym to build up actual leg/ass muscles and then cut once i'm bigger?

Is it gay if I find a male ass attractive?
I swear I'm not actually gay, but after lifting for so many years, I can appreciate a great-looking body part on a male

Underrated (involuntary?) pun

Why is he wearing a women's hoodie?

I mean, if you can admire a dude's ass like you would admire a nice sunset, then it's nothing. If you're into a dude's ass sexually then you're not necessarily gay, but you're clearly not straight either.

I’m not a big believer in having to use heavy ass weights to get results, but the ass does tend to respond more to heavy ass weights.

Nah not at all, I'm the same way with cock. I'm as straight as they come but there's nothing quite as aesthetically pleasing as a big, thick, uncut cock.

A nice muscular bubble butt is a thing of beauty. It looks great, it feels great (outside and inside). Nice asses feel better to fuck, when you pound a bony ass you can literally feel the bones poking you and most people don't enjoy that. The same rules apply to girl ass but they often have more fat and less muscle. When I see a random person with a nice ass, it just makes my day brighter.

That thread started gay and stayed gay. I like it.

>30-50 bodyweight squats
you fokin wat, mate?

oh look a very gay thread on Veeky Forums how rare

Mirin' all these asses, no homo.

I'm straight and have a nice butt, but it's not as thick or full as I'd like it to be. I realize it's because of my upper legs- so many of these donks look great because they're resting on top of nice, thick upper hamstrings. How do i make mine bigger?

bump for interest (im not gay)

nice thread Veeky Forums

Seconding this.

I've had girls squeeze or slap my ass a couple of times as of lately. How should I respond?

Bump

What do squat asses feel like?

get the fuck out

I want to stick my tongue down in it and eat it out until the owner begs me to fuck him like the bitch fag he is.

do your front squats

Slap theirs back. Say "Don't start anything you can't finish".

>front squats

Over back squats for booty gains? How/Why?

>fucked by a guy's ass

You gotta use a squat plug bro. It increases glute activation out of the hole.

When unflexed it's actually soft and perky af. Perfect pillow.
t. knowerq

stop with this fucking meme

lmao @ this trash

>The Current Year™
>still being ignorant to the existence of powerbottoms

I know the feeling.

Well, this goes to the spank bank....

what I would give to have an ass like that.

something to smack, squeeze, grab onto as they take you to pound town, eye candy to say the least. A nice ass is a thing of bonerfied beauty.

This entire thread

much higher glute engagement due to the glutes' role in keeping you upright and higher ROM at max hip flexion, but that's a moot point regardless. You should do both

BUMP, for fucks sake somebody help

Thinly veiled /lgbt/ thread

this thread is so fucking gay

>i know this feel