/cbt/

Post and rate

Dyel edition

Your pic doesn't match the thread theme

Nice arms, chest needa isolation work.

6'2

5'5 65kg ish
120kg/110kg/180kg Squat/Bench/Dead

Arms forever smol. Everything forever smol.

More delts/lats for v-taper but Bretty good.

Nice delt vein

Smh

Face forever dogshit too, apparently

Op here, do i have body dismorphia or are u guys trolling me? I think iam way to fat

Nice to meet your mole

kidding nice work

mole

6', 165lbs

Been lifting on and off for about 1 year, but now i'm lifting 6x/week. Still dyel. Any thoughts?

Mirin arms and shoulder

Nice. Lean bulk a little more and you'll be looking solid

are you fucking dumb or something?

his arms are literally DYEL. In fact his entire body is dyel. He needs to lift for couple more years before you can say what needs extra work. Also, natties have shit chests no matter what.

What can I do to bring out my lagging delts more, Veeky Forums?

Pls post body, thanks for your critism

They dont look laging at all mate!

This is exactly what he was fishing for.

You should have said
>the rest of your arms look like shit too, focus on the forearms more, and chest.. especially chest. Wheres your legs even? Why didnt you picture those?

i dont really wanna bulk too hard so im taking it slow now
6'0 200lbs

*crickets*

Mirin my dude

mirin shoulders
your traps look comical

thx mang
im never sure what people mean when they talk about my traps
is it a good thing ?

Your traps are disproportionately large compared to your torso imo. It would fit your body more if you had bigger lats and delts, probably arms too. Other than that you have a good physique.

6ft
176lbs (80kg)

Had to really drop the weight on pushing movements due to elbow issues which sucks.

Can anyone recommend a better routine than PPL?

basically bigger everything then lmao
i see what you mean, things is, i never actually do trap work, they just seem to grow
m-maybe it's the angle, they dont seem that big to me usually

>Can anyone recommend a better routine than PPL?
A
Farmer Walks
B
Farmer Walks
C
Farmer Walks

This. It'll build your forearms and traps. Also start doing core work, you'd look sick with visible abs.

row, row, row your boat

no seriously it looks like all you do is rows, stop blindly following routines, you obviously have proper muscle potential, but you're always gonna look like that if you don't start some hypertrophy or isolations, having a 6 day routine is solid with 2 days of lifting, 1 of cardio / isolation work, 2 days of lifting, 1 day of do what you want (lift more)

i meant 2-1-3-1

My chest has always been my strong point and I'm natty.

Your delts are your strongest attribute...

the only thing I notice is your shoulders don't seem very big, maybe start pushing your OHP more?

hard to see your biceps too, so maybe you just need arm work. maybe some strict press, or DB curl into presses?

anything worth noting? I'm trying to become more symmetrical and proportional

forearms, lats, obliques, traps could use filling out

chest, shoulders, arms, and legs look great but dont forget to maintain

Can't see triceps or lats. Weak traps, narrow abdomen probably from you hiding your lats.

Your proportions look perfect to me desu. A little more trap work would be useful tho.

>My chest has always been my strong point
See? you didn't suddenly develop nice chest from a caved in mess. You were genetically gifted in this department so it's not an argument

5'9
182lb

Yes, your traps are enormous, do you hit them directly? if so what do you?

big traps are on of the best things for aesthetics cause it makes your neck look thicker and masculine

>see?
You just Said "natties have shit chests NO MATTER WHAT.

Still havent posted physique btw

T.fatty

It's hard to keep weight on. I'm 5'10" 156, 157lbs. The calipers said 5% bf (wrong) and the electric current measurement said 8%.

I'm running in the NYC marathon and since starting a job in an investment bank I barely get to go to the gym let alone have enough time to run. I was 170 before I moved here in the spring. Kill me lads.

*******Here is what I'm wondering.******* Halloween i am going as John McEnroe.

I'm deciding between wearing a polo or an unzipped white track/warmup jacket. My arms look better than my abs so I am leaning towards the polo, but then again the track jacket unzipped nothing underneath would look good at NYC clubs.

What do y'all think?

By polo I mean the classic white McEnroe tennis shirt polo. High hem on the sleeves, shows delts which are (whether or not the photo shows) my best strength because of narrow shoulders

what a faggot, keep on crying

nice traps

Lmao you got me there Is 10 sets per week for chest enough volume or is it too low? Arms & chest look smaller anyway due to the weird pic. Whole frame looks different than it is in reality.

186cm / 6'1
4.5 months of lifting
Curently: 72kg @ 12% bf

yeah im trying to do more shoulder work and i probably dont OHP enough, thanks for the advice man
nah i do deadlifts, sometimes wide grip with a pull at the top, might be the lateral raises or they just react well to everything idk
thx

74kg / 177 cm . Still DYEL tier because my bulks are shit :(

6ft 190 big fat gut

back pic (little bit older)

Traps, chest, lats

Chest, arms

Arms, chest, lats

Bump

5'10 manlet here, cutting from skinny fat. Hoping to get to 11-10% bf in a couple weeks and then start lean bulking.

Any tips?
I'm kinda limited in what lifts I can do because of super fucked back.
5'11 manlet, 150 lbs 8% body fat
I know that I have shit ab genetics.

dont look lagging brah, mirin
fuark
you look good desu
keep it up brah looking good
don't think you should cut personally
there's always excuses mang, work around your back, its possible

5'11 180lb

5 months lifting so far. What should I focus on most?
6'1
182lbs

Do more traps amd chest to get a better frame for your abs amd maybe oblique amd lat work

Mirin back..excellent physique!

6'1 224lbs
Just started SS Oct 2

Pardon the retarded sideways pic

eating. You don't look 182 to me

Lagging?? Your delts are fucking great user, mirin' hard.

>don't think you should cut personally
start bulking then?

Work back more for width

>What should I focus on?
Everything m8

Lifting 1.5 months
Trying to bulk, eating everything
UPxLPxPPL

About 1 month difference from the left side. Got sick for a week, did that ruin my potential gains? Gimme some feedback.

Forgot,
Height 6' ft

or even just eating at a slight surplus to lean bulk. I could be wrong though. ultimately it's you're body so don't take my opinion too seriously. I think you look good enough to just maintain that bf and lift, you have good insertions imo.
thanks mang

I know I have to work around my back problems. That's why I said I'm limited in my lifts,

5'8 190lbs Been lifting 2 months. Left hand side developing more than my right, any tips to fix this?

attention whore

>maybe if i say *insert best muscle group* is lagging, people will compliment me!

just

what are you

>be me
>Not Chad, but better body than 95% of average, non-lifting males
>Take lots of sexi photos on a disposable camera
>Get them developed at local pharmacy where qts work
>Walk in and pick them up
>They mirin'

Should I do a dick pic or ass pic?

are you fucking autistic

also checkem

>Now, a question of etiquette – as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

I dunno I'm some kinda assless vanilla golem.
nice trips

Bump

Studies show the most unattractive man to women is a muscular man with a flaccid penis.

Get a pic of some cute girl sucking your dick.

What studies?

I would only take an erect pic. 75% erect.

>entire thread is attention whoring
>"you attention whore!"
Y u mad tho? DYEL?

nice bait bro

what's up with your right bi? did you tore it or it's just bad insertions?

>just
Just don't give up senpai.

Shit insertions I'd say..

Only thing noticeable is Traps and maybe do some neck exercise. Otherwise mirin.

>182lb
stop lying, you're at least 25lbs lighter than that

Basically I have big legs from rugby

Mine are kinda similar, just keep training I guess and more size will eventually fill them out I hope for both our sake.

His face is fine mate, does it make you happy trying to trigger insecurity in others to mask your own?

Yeah hope so too. I never focused on bis however..maybe it's time. Nevertheless, bad insertiens or not, we can still get big arms. Keep at it too! Gr8 delts btw.

should I bulk for 3 weeks, cut for 1, and repeat?
feel like that would be the best way to stay lean + make gains
help gets pic of boipucci

Thanks brah :)

That's a stupid plan desu, it's better to just lean bulk the entire time through. Having a consistent tiny caloric surplus will spur gains more than having a surplus for a bit then having a deficit, then a surplus a while, then another deficit.

thx brah, would a "tiny caloric surplus" mean +200 (this is what i meant by bulk)? how much weight should I gain?

Yeah 100-200 would be good. Most important thing though is to actually study how your weight reacts (best to weigh all 7 days a week, average them to get a weekly weight, and then compare weekly weights. Weigh at same time in same conditions obviously.) and adjust caloric intake off of that. Weight gain is however much you want desu, but for staying lean I'd say maybe like 3lbs/month tops. honestly if I were you I'd just do a decent bulk until you hate yourself and just cut back down.

I never understood what insertions are, but thanks familia

Your muscles have a point of origin (the place higher up on your body / closer to the torso) which is where they literally connect like a cable onto a bone. So your bicep connects to the top of your arm at the origin, and the insertion is the part on the bottom it connects, so on your bicep it's the top of your forearm. If your bicep inserts higher up on the forearm it leaves a gap between the belly of a flexed bicep and the crook of the elbow. A lower attached insertion would fill it out more.

Posting in both CBTs.
>Tfw wristlet

Hoping I can get to 120kg/250lbs bodyweight without getting too fat

What should i work on during my bulk?

haircut

Okey fuck soo what‘s your best exercise for lat?

180cm, 80kg

Weighted chinups
Try to work up to repping at +50kg weight added

Now tell me how you get big chest and shoulders. What do you bench?