What can i throw in a crockpot?

i have a very busy life and maybe 2 hours of free time before going to bed, which I don't want to waste on cooking. This makes in especially hard to stay on a healthy diet.

What is some good shit that matches that i can throw in a slow cooker in the morning so I have a good meal ready at night?

Obviously chicken and a whole bunch of veggies, any other recommendations?

Get a GF user, much easier.

>much easier
i might as well flush my money down the toilet

Don't find a materialistic whore. Look for rural christian girls. Worked for me.

>only 2 hours before bed

What do you do all day?

Did you have to convert to christianity? I found a great girl but she's crazy about the jebus bullshit and won't commit unless I buy into that madness too.

>chicken casserole
>chilli
>bolognese
>curry

I honestly find slow cooked food disappointing.

If you have two hours, that's enough time to meal prep for the week. Grill up a protein source, preferable two different kinds and cook two kinds of carbs. I typically do something like beef and chicken and rice and lentils. Then just mix and match the whole week, throwing in some frozen veggies. Between that, muesli, and kefir, I'm usually set for the week with about 2 hours work.

What do you find disappointing with slow cooked food?

No, brought her down the path of glorious European Paganism. Christian girls make for good sub missives.

I'm in the same situation. Work 9-6 then have Muay Thai classes 7-8. Get home around 8:30. I have a gf to make me dinner tho lol.

this desu, curry made in a crockpot is god tier

>Raindrop drop top..

I have a killer recipe but it’s not very lean

>a whole bunch of veggies

If you put vegetables in a slow cooker they come out a gloppy mess. Slow cookers are ok for doing meat en masse, but with cleanup etc i've found it's just as easy to load up a gas grill with meat while the oven is full of roasted veggies. In 30 minutes you have food for a few days that actually tastes good.

Maybe I just suck at it, but my food usually comes out bland when made in a slow cooker.

You sound fat.

S P I C E S

when i was in college i bulked through soups and it was terrible, liquid shits and all that, but i got my nutrients and gained more than 45lbs of muscle without gaining much fat, my eveyday soup was
>300g brocoli
>5 cloves of garlic
>1 small onion
>300g potato
>some rosemary and green onions
>spinach and kale
this was blended and this next was solid
>200g noodles
>600g chicken

>brought her down

Why would you cause her to lower herself in such a way?

user, just cook your food in bulk and stick them in lock & locks. Then you can just pull one out of the fridge after work and throw it in the oven.

Easy.

> Rice
> Beans
> Chicken
> Beef
> Etc.

There are a plethora of different assortments you can cook within a slow cooker.

shit always tastes like cardboard the next day. i hate reheating shit.

any type of meat

Why not a cute Buddhist girl
>Tfw no qt azn gf

Meal prep.