Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

> Eating isolate
> Doing isolations

You are what you eat user

beef? that's okay

all dairy comes from cow growth juice, ye bud i want to be as big as a bull

She broke up with me two weeks ago

better to have loved and lost than have never loved at all...

At least YOU were once happy, most people here never will be, including myself.

>tfw no cunt to drag you down just because society says you need a partner in all this madness

Yeah at least I can find solace in the fact that I at least got to experience love once in my pathetic life. Still hurts a shit ton though, I used to be so happy before her

isolated

I feel your pain, gf of three years cheated on me almost two weeks ago. I loved her, she told me every day she was mine forever.

The pain is going away now though, I've consumed myself with my studies, the gym, and reading. I'll fill that void she left with myself and find happiness within. It also helps I have a great friend group that gives me support and drinks a fuck ton of liquor with me. Can't wait till Halloween weekend, I'm going as Han Solo.

Just have a wank, bro, it's literally the same thing as a girlfriend except for being around insufferable females.

advice for progress though.
is right. Embrace all your feelings and let them flow through you. Study, exercise and engage with the arts. Only struggle and beauty can help you overcome this...

>tfw all my bros are married or practically married and some with kid on the way
>tfw no gf
>tfw waking up, eating and going to bed alone

Remember, change is painful but needed. No boy ever becomes a man without pain, we all have the one moment where we hurt so bad we are molded into our future selves. Learn to love the pain and use it as motivation. Struggle is needed, without struggle we'd still be living no better than dogs.

you want a gf because you want to be understood and anything is better than what your living now. Trust me women do not supply that. Your problems are deeper and no one really knows how to get out of this pit we're all in.

Get a therapist and a flashlight instead, it'll be cheaper in the long run.

Only half joking. Most of what we think we want in an intimate partner is somebody to listen to our problems and accept us for who we are- but it really just boils down to having somebody to vent to and validate your feelings as a human. We seek that in women, which is fine until you eventually end up like the other cucks in this thread when you open up and put all that trust in the gf. Therapists won't hurt you and being able to vent your frustrations and ideas to somebody who you can guarantee won't betray you is a priceless tool.

After get a therapist go on nofap. Your sac will get all full and you'll be more willing to want to go out and get laid. The more time you spend masturbating the more time you spend physically intimate by yourself, which more often than not will leave you wallowing in a pool of your own filth and despair, wishing you had somebody to stick it in.

user, you DON'T need a gf to go on.

> tfw no gf and now in college
I have to do this shit FAST

My problem is that I'm unemployed and looking for a job at the moment so I have a shitload of free time and all of my friends are working or studying, and exams are in like a week. I started playing bass again though, and lifting and rock climbing helps too.

Its hard to figure out what I want in life honestly, I know I could just be content with doing nothing because I'm basically the equivalent of a trust fund baby but I feel like a massive failure. Sorry for blogging just want to get it out.

>I loved her, she told me every day she was mine forever.
>cheated
iktf
how can they be so cruel

Do any of you cucks know how to attract a woman? most women think i'm good looking but none of them ever want to get to know me more or anything they just like looking at me

Are you actually talking to them? If so, what are you talking to them about?

well struggle and ideals. Beauty in its purest form is something we should all strive towards. Not some physical vanity but real spiritual and moral principle wherein you live for what you believe in and who you are reflects that.

Still totally agree with you user, you just need to develop your point more.

It crushed me and I still am crushed, it's only been two weeks. I've just channeled the pain into something constructive. Do I have trust in women? Absolutely not, but I think I can rebuild that. Maybe I'll have another gf cheat on me, but it doesn't matter. Love is worth the chance. It feels so amazing being yourself around someone that accepts you and loves you. I'll take the chance again, and one day maybe I'll find a girl who loves me as much as I love her. Until then, I'll be grinding the pain out.

struggling, left alone, apart

weird i'm , and and have exams in like a week for uni and are in a similar financial situation. The burden of responsibility and freedom. Are ability to really actually choose almost every aspect of our lives makes it all so much harder!

and dont worry about the blogging, maybe you should keep a diary? I find it helps to pour feelings into a book when i feel bad.

fuck dont remind me man is it even possible?

wait shit not

I'm not even going to bull shit you, no I haven't really been talking to them. for example there's a cute girl that has been in my class 3 times already and I've said something to her once.

whenever I do open my mouth though usually I talk about something class related to start off with

Spooky, do you live in NZ?

Yeah I've been thinking more and more about getting a diary recently, I'll probably pick one up soon.

Yeah dude I know it sounds cliche but you gotta just talk to them. That's fine, anything to start off a conversation is good, and you can escalate from there maybe if it seems to be going well.

*box cutters the bottom of your bag*

Same, only one year left after this one too

Why? College is the best time for dipping your cock in random sloots. Especially foreign exchange students.
You'll have more success with finding a relationship once you get a steady income

Where do you think you are
We (well I) have social autism and have to plan out everything I say

>An autist without a job and a degree

VS

>An autist with a job and a degree

Which of the two will have a higher chance of getting a girlfriend?

>tfw gf

True

I don't care to fuck random thots, I want someone to spend life with

For you Anons who have had gfs in the past/currently have a gf, how hot is she on a scale from 1-10? I only ask because everyone says to lower your standards if you want to get laid/get a gf. I just can't be with someone I am not physically attracted to.

>Cheated on a broke up with my gf two days ago

>feel amazing now

>she saw me last night at the gym and started crying

>went home with a chick I met at the bar

Comfy

underrated shitpost

m8 if I lowered my standards I'd be balls deep in a fucking hole in the ground.

The attractive one.