Daily reminder that Facial Aesthetics are a meme

Daily reminder that Facial Aesthetics are a meme.
A decent body and a personality are all you need to be considered conventionally attractive.

OP is right, but looking good will allow you to be unconventional and still considered attractive.

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

>personality
Well I guess I'm fucked anyway

Why did you post that picture in this context?

have you actually looked at goose before?
His facial symmetry is some of the worst Ive ever seen, plus he has a pronounced underbite.

Yeah you're right man, just look at his face, average as fuck, what are women thinking finding him attractive.

Gosling definately proves facial aesthetics are a meme

>The following post was sponsored by Be Yourself Technologies℠

Satan is a manlet...this explains a lot, actually

>mogs gandy into oblivion

Thats one good looking motherfucker

>left: fuck my life i'm so fucking empty inside fucking gym fucking drugs fucking hoes
>right: i'm actually happy with my life because i have friends, a fulfilling job and don't care so much

>Daily reminder that Facial Aesthetics are a meme.
I unironically think that facial aesthetics IS a meme but not because of what you think OP.

If you are a dude just being good looking doesnt guarantee you success with women, you still need to pu the work in and offer more things than just a pretty face.

If you dont have a good face however you are fighting an uphill battle and being attractive is good, but its not the same as for women.

For a woman you can just have a semi-cute face and win 1st place without even showing up because men value beauty so much

best there is imo, and if one of you posts that ayy lmao blond guy drop dead

Idk about that, but Tyson aged way way way fucking better than Gandy.

Gandy is def good looking but his face is very narrow and his knose is big. I seriosuly think tyson blows him away.
Chicco looks to pretty. I think he looks like a beautiful boy not a handsome man personally.

Compared to this at 35.

Ok, I'm gonna be fair to Gandy, it's the absolute worst picture of him ever.

Chico is a prettyboy, yeah.

thats a shop, come on
whats the point in sorting top tier guys into arbitrary categories? they're both good looking enough to be considered genetically blessed

Nah, this is the shop.

Here's another picture of him

That is shopped though.

is this the power of HIV

He is still a 10/10, don't get me wrong, but he was a demi-god in his prime.

True love?

>ctrl + f
>frame
>0 results

>Facial Aesthetics are a meme
COPE you fucking ugly faggot

Gandy looks 3 times better than ballouebxbx to me, and balouxuxu looks average in my eyes.

yeah ballou is averge lol xd

>average

o'pry moggs them all

whats happeing here. did he touch her tits?

I know you guys worship him but I feel like he looks plain and his lower lip and jaw make him look like a dufus at times.

For my personal taste in men (as a strwight guy) he looks average.

The both look malnurished lmao

>handlets btfo >>>>

Kek, imagine a manlet on this level of cope

Why is her reaction so fucking hot? oh my god

Goose was incel-tier before he gained status

she is thirsty and men love when women display obvious signs of interest. its validating your worth on the dating market

Looks like your typical highschool jock

fuck off facelet he looks hot as shit

he is handsome and is standing on a stool, she is as average as it gets

where the fuck did this Ryan Gosling is ugly meme come from

Gal you whore you already have a husband.

>no need for a stool
>still this bitter
really makes you think

Because he is average at best?

When did reality become "a meme" to people like you?

Granted, Goos is also +6', but plenty are.

>men love when women display obvious signs of interest
Aint that the truth
I love the lip biting and shy laugh, its almost better than the blushing thing they sometimes do

at the end of the day his face is around a 6.5/10 somewhere around that (maybe I'm halo effecting him because he's an actor ) he's obviously not elite but you add in that he's in somewhat decent shape and white, looks trustworthy etc.
and typically I am not one of those guys who says just be white or points out height theory but if he had alright money and status I could see him getting with a 7/10 or so.
asymmetrical face, passable frame but generally too frail looking.
He is better looking than the average man, but sure he isn't an elite top tier guy and he doesn't stand out enough to be an actual slayer with low money or status

Ryan Gosling is attractive.

You virgins do not understand how female attraction works.

It isn't about specific facial aesthetics, it isn't about the symmetry of the eyes or length of nose.

All that matters is overall image, when women judge a mans appearance, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Ryan has the killer personality, he's calm, relaxed, confident and chilled, and this reflects in the way he looks.

When a girl blush it get's me diamond hard. srs

It's about overall harmony of the face, not one particular feature.

Yes, but personality too, the women fawning over him, like me, have seen his films.

Before that he's just alright.

frogfu usually does nothing for me but here she looks like an actual goddess what gives

tits or gtfo

What makes him so attractive is his status, personality and the way he generally carries himself.
His face on its own is pretty weak but still just above average

>Before that he's just alright.
So is everyone.

Except smobie ofc.

stop posting
this so much. people dont perceive certain features singled out anyways, but the whole of a face. eyes are the most common trait that stands out positively, while noses are what turns people off most likely.
you can still be attractive despite not having a perfect nose, and you can be ugly even if one feature is exceptionally good-looking.
you cant autistically add up traits to arrive at given arbitrary score. everything together is an indicator for genetic health. just because your eyes are your best trait doesnt mean everything else is subordinated to eyes in general.
wide jaw, compact, short face, symmetry, strong browridge is generally whats most important for guys. there are deviations to all of this, its not set in stone.

ofc ofc

>eyes are the most common trait that stands out positively
The Goose has ptosis but it doesn't' seem to make him less attractive. He's a mystery.

>while eye area is what turns people off most likely
ftfy

Im saying, if there's one feature people will most likely comment on positively, its eyes.
The most common negative part of a face is the nose.
people will less likely comment on a perfect nose than eyes, and people will less likely criticize someone's philtrum length rather than the nose
Gosling's eyes are a bit above average. Beckham's are top tier despite the brown color. Shape, orbital rim, browridge, eyebrows, pupil distance all figure into this.

definitely not bitter, he is a very handsome guy, but he isn't that tall
she is average, very flat and with shitty "charm"

Gosling's eyes, even though fucked up/asymetrical, are actually better than the average guy in terms of their prettiness (at least as a woman would see them).
He kind of has the look of a charming sort of sleazy con-man type of guy. A little mischievous/unpredictable. Not raw sexual power or attraction or anything like that, but just enough to make him seem charming/interesting. I think that's what's going on with his appeal. In his case, behavior and personality (as women see him in his movie roles) ups him massively.

I completely disagree that he looks like your average beta cuckold husband. He is well above that. He looks like someone that you might have to reckon with, in some way, as opposed to just being able to completely disregard or brush aside.

You’re right Emma Stone is ugly as fuck and still stars in shitty movies. I’m sure it has nothing to do with her Jewishness though.

Friendly reminder.

nice try manlet

Gandhi does not have a narrow face, he has tall upper and lower thirds. His actual FWHR is like 2

see compared to tyson face is much wider

Is it though? Gandy has a greater midface ratio and I think it might just be an illusion on account of Ballou's smaller features and lens distortion.

>Gandy has a greater midface ratio and I think it might just be an illusion on account of Ballou's smaller features and lens distortion.
buddy get off of lookism sites. idgaf about ratios. I care what looks good.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about, thats a fucking high school chad right there

> (You)
>stop posting
>
>this so much.

Both posts said the same thing ya doofus

You're unironically autistic, stop posting and don't compare yourself to non-autistic people.

Why did he not choose Pepsi?

honestly though pepsi > coca

C O P I N G
O
P
I
N
G

>hed rather stack 3 cans of coke than grab the large pepsi bottle behind him
something doesnt add up here

I think it's mostly people saying your attractive. I know what I'm about to say is anecdotal but none the less it has happened a lot. I think it's status mostly. The night I get more numbers are the nights when I'm going around talking to people of both genders. Make some friends then walk up to girls and talk to them.
On the other hand when I just walk up to only girls I strike out more.

Holy fuck this thread is awful.

He still is. He doesn't even look good. He's just famous so women automatically think he does.

lol
The Jewess is married to some hideous kike but secretly thirsts for Aryan d

What's your favorite Goose movie?

>bean anthropomorphism

My sides

reminder of what?

does he have down syndrome?

you mean he is rich

Sophie has a big crush on the goose.

This is chad tier you fucking delusional incel

sides_in_orbit.jpg

yeah, right
nice try

You realize that neither of them are conventionally attractive

Goose is lopsided autist and the other one is a frog

I am a KHHV. I have retruded infraorbitals and a retruded mandible. On top of these craniofacial deformities I am a manlet? How do I live a fulfilling life user?