How do you count calories when eating out

how do you count calories when eating out

Estimate, then add 25%-50%.

You can break down most meals to basics, then just round every up.

Typical bar burger
Patty is 500
Bacon is 100
Bun is 300
Condiments are 100
Cheese is 100
Fries are 600

I have no idea user, if I eat out I generally won't eat all day and then eat later if I still feel hungry. Seems to work for me though.

You stop being an autist and enjoy your night out.

Call it a cheat meal and don't be stupid and do it more than a few times every few months...

I want to ______ Klossy!

defeat

I just use MyFitnessPal for chain places and guess for mompop restaurants

You guesstimate. This is something you learn how to do with experience. Which is precisely why you should avoid eating out if you're just starting.

Depends what time of the month it is

Haha, this is a joke, right? No burger with fries has 1.700 kcal.

make out with

teach the benefits of veganism to

*walks towards you*

>lick

Pussy actually doesn't have any calories afaik

I treat it as my one cheat meal for the week, so I don’t consider the calories. You have no idea what people are using to prepare your food, let alone how they are, so it’s a waste of time to worry about it in my book.

Well.., mucus is water + proteins, and protein is a macronutrient, containing calories. So technically, eating pussy does/can give you calories. Probably closer to 0 than 1, but still, it does.

lewd

I google the calories to whatever I eat outside

Burger King Big King XXL with large fries is 1600 already...

How many calories in pussy and ass?

Actually most restaurant burgers with fries are like 1500, he added the bacon, thats' 1600

Very close

this is the only logical way to eat out

treat it as a cheat meal and organize the rest of your week around it

Just google calorie amount, assume 10% more calories since no food is prepped exactly the same.
gg

This

Or just write the day off like a guy who actually lifts would

Easy! I don't.

Try to get shit that doesn't vary in serving size too much. Get that 4 mcdouble mcpick 2 for 2.50.

Roughly 1600 cal, and 88-90g protein. You want less calories? Take the buns off and stick em together. Wash down with tall glass of water. God tier fast food bodu building meals man

FUCK

Kode with

be dominated by

*rapes her*

The Stacey Strut

The Plain Jane Walk
>hips barely move
>wearing flats because she can't walk in heels
>no handbag
>non-revealing clothes due to lack of confidence in her body
>hair tied back in a practical fashion

The Stacey Stride
>hips move aggressively from side to side, has a metre wide range
>constantly wears 7 inch heels with platforms
>can see what she had for breakfast
>oversized handbag held with one hand
>free arm swings wildly in all directions
>hair is loose and flowing, unnaturally bouncy

>eat muffins with

Depends on the size of the burger, a 1/2 lb of beef could be 500 calories easily enough. Stick to 1/4 lb beef for sure, skip the fries and get a salad with non-creamy dressing or only eat 1 cup of the fries and toss the rest. Assuming 200 calories for 1 cup fries is pretty safe. No bacon, and skip mayo on the burger. Ask for lettuce, tomato, onion only, perhaps a pickle. Skip ketchup as well and ask for Dijon Mustard (less sugar).

Eat out every day for lunch (at work).

Only eat at places that have nutritional guides and where meals are made in the kitchen and not in front of you (I.e. don’t eat at chipotle).

Leave 20% of your budget for a cheat day, only eat out on cheat day. Unless you're slamming beers and eating only bacon, it's hard to exceed 2000kcal in one meal.

absolutely disgusting

once a week i fast all day then eat pizza/sushi/whatever i want after my workout till im full as fuck. been using this even while cutting and made nice progress

I don't and then I eat some more. Twinks should stay out of Veeky Forums.

the good thing about having skelly genetics is that i only count calories to the nearest 1000 and try to get about 5000 a day
so far it's been working great
the bad thing is i'm constantly full

degenerate plso go and stay go

The point of eating out is to have fun. one meal isn't going to fuck your shit up if you get back on track the day after. Stop restricting yourself.

fucking normie lightweights

Never post this picture in any of my theads, ever again.

who is this excrement excellence?

So why does this disgust people so much? Is there a story behind it?

loverachelle2.com

*choke slams* we need less women and more hot men to breed stronger and more beautiful children

This, greatest app for calorie counting imo

Either that or any food place should legally have the exact calorie amount next to the menu option

So do the muffins have poop in them?

climb

eat out

Here's the stats for a burger from dennys
>getting a burger for dennys
Patty is 350, bun is 220, bacon is 70, cheese is 80. So my estimate of 500/300/100/100 is pretty much spot on for more greasier and gritty burgers from bars.

Fries from dennys, which are pretty big cut and usually a plate full, are 510 calories + ketchup, so my estimate of 600 was pretty close too.

I think estimating and rounding up is the best way to treat foods when eating out. A burger is pretty basic because the ingredients are all laid out so something like soups or stuffed peppers or something might be harder to guess.

Make love to

Then bang miranda kerr, elsa and adriana

>how do you count calories when eating out
Does she shove food in her snatch? You shouldn't be consuming calories when you do this.

haha SEX! XD

Unless you get a salad with grilled chicken no dressing, it's going to be 1200(Without anything fried) or 1500+ with something fried.

T. fag who use to work a shit job as a cook.

Even the stuff that looks healthy, isn't. The way restaurants make their food taste good is by adding a shit ton of butter/salt/fatty sauces.

You don't have snack time?

Good taste.

Always eat salad while out.

>1.7
>kcal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE FOREIGNERS

it's "1,700 calories" you stupid 3rd world nigger. A period is too finite to act as a separator for thousands. That's why we use them to end sentences and numbers, up until the decimal values.

also, fuck off with you "kcal" shit.

goddamit im fucking pissed. FUCK YOU

nah. eating out is an occasion and i don't want to impact my life with lifting

an occasional meal out is fine

this. i was at denny's a couple weeks ago, and the healthiest thing they had was a chicken salad. but it had all this extra bullshit (vinaigrette/oils, cheese, croutons, etc.). i literally asked the waitress to get rid of everything but the chicken and lettuce. she rolled her eyes

dumb fat bitch

God that thing is ugly.

To answer your question. You have to best guess. This is why eating out when you’re seriously trying to lose is a bad idea.

>God that thing is ugly.

imagine being this guy, lmao

>I track calories and macronutrients

>imagine having actual taste.

lmao

>i don´t
Go back to /fat/

>God that thing is ugly
(You)

I like em both senpai

>Go back to /fat/

>count calories
Why?

>implying that horse-face compares to OPs picture

kys my man

>implying a man dressed in drag compares to a thicc Latina.

Kys man

Go suck that inbreed latino's dick who looks like a a rothschild.

Calm down, fatty, your sugar is too high.

Go masturbate to a female impersonator with his man face and body of prepubescent boy.

God, Klossy is beautiful. post more

Is it Klossy or Kevin? I can’t tell the difference.

>man face and body of prepubescent boy
I hope mods ban you.

Fuck you, get out of here.

Ban for what? Did I make fun of your waifu?

Why do you have to be such big faggot. Why can't you appreciate beauty? Is it because you're a manlet?

No, I'm just trying to hold the conversation going so I can keep seeing her on the first page.

So your sliding threads?

Nah.

unironically go down on

Have children with.

looooool

cd

What the fuck is the point of all of this if you're not gonna be able to enjoy yourself once in a while.

your a retard if u have to add 25-50%

Friend...